2010.05.11 - Casey Anthony Death Penalty Motions Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Noticed CM is there now, doctors appt must have went quickly.

KC is boohoo'ng big time again.

Friend: 'If anything happens to that baby, Casey, I'll die...just die.' Chokes on her sobs here.

KC: 'Oh well.'

It's my opinion that KC's tears today were real, but they were for herself.

KC chatting merrily now in the huddle. No tears.

Yes and where were the tears when the motion was denied? Shouldn't there have been a tear or two there? She was just stoic...no expression at all when the motion was denied.

What is that screen on Jose's laptop? Facebook?

Camera moves to CA, think she is crying too.

Fake crying, tissue not even wet, no mascara on tissue. I dont know about you but when I TRULY cry I go through many tissues, they are wet and they have mascara all over them!

CA doesn't seem moved by KCs tears. Hmm. When my daughter cries I cry too.

Ok, JP is getting cute again....

KC looks scared for the first time since this started. I think it is getting real to her.

Of course. AL probably told her,"don't worry honey, we'll get rid of that pesky 'ol death penalty".
I think as time goes on Casey will have to be helped just to sit up straight, she's scared sh@tless right now and this is just the tip of the trauma to come.

Amazing all KC seems to be concerned about is whether her mascara is running!

I agree, crying looked real. Too bad she could not share real tears for Caylee. Instead her response to her friend crying about caylee was "Oh, well. Calling you all a huge waste"

I agree, I have posted here a lot regarding her complete "blank" regarding Caylee. I suspect trauma or mental or medical condition personally, or possibly more drug usage during late June early July than has been revealed. She was still very, very strange at the time of her arrest, totally vacant expression, only wanted to speak to Tony. It was totally weird.

More tears now, she and her mother had a longer face to face moment than they've had before in court, because of the way they are seated at the moment with Casey facing toward the back. Casey and her mother making eye contact and crying but making reassuring facial expressions toward each other. Casey back around at the defense table now. Wiping under her eyes and fighting back more tears. Another little sob. AL patting her on the back and trying to distract her, occupying her with conversation. Casey listening and nodding.

All rise.

In the huddle, ICA starts with the poor me again. The way ICA cries is just plain weird! Poke, poke, wiping inside of eyelid. Huh?

By the way, feminists across the land are PO'd at Lyon(s) comments, and what she implies are feminist viewpoints.

the tears are real this time, you can see that her nose is red

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member