2010.05.11 - Casey Anthony Death Penalty Motions Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, JP is getting cute again....

KC looks scared for the first time since this started. I think it is getting real to her.

My grandpa used to do what HHJP does - that jiggling. He used to have change in his hand he'd jingle around. If you asked him why he did it, he'd say it helped him think. Another reason I like HHJP...

Good Lord - does Ms Lyon(s) never check out the back view before she purchases a garment? That is just painful....

10 minute break. I'm going to get coffee and put on my little blue dress. brb.

You are totally slaying me this morning!!! :floorlaugh:

Thank God! We're gonna need somebody with a good sense of humor this a.m.!

Bid Waste of the taxpayer's dollars is what I am thinking!

Was prior approval to pay the expense of this witness needed in order to pay her travel cost since she wasn't on the witness list?

Doesn't look like it. Even most actors can't make their whole face turn red and tears flow like that. And if she could "act" that well, I think we would have seen her putting on a much different act for the public throughout this case from the beginning. Of course your opinion is different, everyone is entitled to their opinion. IMO her crying appeared very real but of course I don't know her feelings or motives (i.e. crying for herself or for Caylee or both, etc).

Judge now discussing that the burden of proof is for the defense to prove that the state had improper motive i.e. gender bias

Judge denies motion, defense did not reach the necessary level re: burden of proof regarding gender bias

Recess

Defense huddles in a circle, Casey and all members of defense discussing in a circle.

I agree, crying looked real. Too bad she could not share real tears for Caylee. Instead her response to her friend crying about caylee was "Oh, well. Calling you all a huge waste"

Looks like JP knew he was going to deny this based on the actual LAW and just gave the defense a fair hearing to avoid any questions or basis for appeal later on.
Yes, someone upthread called this one right on target.

Doesn't look like it. Even most actors can't make their whole face turn red and tears flow like that. And if she could "act" that well, I think we would have seen her putting on a much different act for the public throughout this case from the beginning. Of course your opinion is different, everyone is entitled to their opinion. IMO her crying appeared very real but of course I don't know her feelings or motives (i.e. crying for herself, touched by the witnesses speaking up for her, crying for Caylee, a little of all of these, etc).

Judge now discussing that the burden of proof is for the defense to prove that the state had improper motive i.e. gender bias

Judge denies motion, defense did not reach the necessary level re: burden of proof regarding gender bias

Recess

Defense huddles in a circle, Casey and all members of defense discussing in a circle.

I respect you opinion too. :) I don't think it would be too hard for her to break into real tears when she knows her life is on the line.

What does this do to little miss angel of death row's perfect record?

Good Lord - does Ms Lyon(s) never check out the back view before she purchases a garment? That is just painful....

careful---remember according to the defense we only mock kc outfits!!!:blushing::crazy:

10 minute break. I'm going to get coffee and put on my little blue dress. brb.

BeanE put the toys back where you had them hidden, right now! You have had too many chances to ogle JA lately, we know what you are up to. Lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver