2010.05.11 - Casey Anthony Death Penalty Motions Hearing

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only plea I want to see right now is the needle over the chair.

AND I am NOT a person that supports the dp generally.

I agree, crying looked real. Too bad she could not share real tears for Caylee. Instead her response to her friend crying about caylee was "Oh, well. Calling you all a huge waste"
Friend: 'If anything happens to that baby, Casey, I'll die...just die.' Chokes on her sobs here.

KC: 'Oh well.'

It's my opinion that KC's tears today were real, but they were for herself.

I think JP let the lady testify because he already knew how he was going to rule. By the way JA did a great job today, just a little preview of what is to come Ms. Lyon(S)

anyone notice that since those letters came out the "crush" boy hasn't been in court???????:waitasec:

The only plea I want to see right now is the needle over the chair.

AND I am NOT a person that supports the dp generally.

Nor am I! We requested the DA NOT seek the DP in my brothers case, but this case has made me sway my opinion just a little.....

don't understand what they find to smile about. Disgusting

I wonder if she's starting to think now, that it wasn't worth it ... wishes she had never done it ... now that she's seeing just what may happen to her?

Friend: 'If anything happens to that baby, Casey, I'll die...just die.' Chokes on her sobs here.

KC: 'Oh well.'

It's my opinion that KC's tears today were real, but they were for herself.

Amen!

I can't watch the video right now...JB keeps moving from blocking AL and her skirt...well...

IIRC...we have the whole day set aside for this

She's crying in the huddle. Passed her a tissue. Didn't her lawyers tell her this was very more than likely going to be denied? This should be expected.

I am wishing I had printed a copy of the list...

I dont' know but am trying to figure out how the defense can say SA trying to bankrupt kc by charging her with the death penalty...the only money she had before she either stole or took....she didn't have any income or money to break....there wasn't a job....go figure!:furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KazPsi