2010.05.11 - Casey Anthony Death Penalty Motions Hearing

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AL: for example, if a prosecutor referred to the accused as having been "scantily clad" would you find that that fits into this syndrome/your research?

ER: Yes, that's the kind of portrayal of accused mothers that you often see

(I am loosely paraphrasing, please excuse me)

JA objects

Having this witness makes no sense at this time, imo. So far, it's just one big word salad.

Al pulled a fast one here...I really don't understand this testimony in regards to the motion.

Finally! Sustained. :banghead: This is going to be rough

I am getting so angry with this woman! Her opinion on "grief expression" is aggravating me to the core. Most parents of murdered children do NOT behave like that!

JP is giving the defense a lot of room here - I wonder if he is doing it so that when he rules Against them, they can not appeal the issue?

ER hasn't really interviewed or done much study on prosecutorial

She's read newspapers....

The witness is giving JA permission to object. LOL

I'm thinking this will blow up in the face of the defense...the witness has read newspapers lol this is her research???????

casey very interested in what Baez is typing on his computer.

JP not looking so cute today. He is making me mad.

Go Ashton...Go Ashton...a few articles does not make someone an expert...

Dang Overruled...

Ashton is right! Reading a few newspapers isn't enough to give an opinion!!!
But he was overruled

Why did AL not do her homework with this woman? Seems her answers are based off of newspaper articles. Anyone of us could be an expert if you go by that!

Even though he keeps getting shut down, he keeps trying. I love JA! Go Team Caylee!!

The expert just admitted that the pool of subjects for her research was very small. This is just a load of bunk.

I hope this shows the caliber of witness the defense intends to put on the stand at trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89