2010.05.11 - Casey Anthony Death Penalty Motions Hearing

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fox35's link panned to Casey's face when Ms. Rappaport said that she's studied mothers who have been convicted of killing their children and then sentenced to die. Casey blinked, looked down. Didn't seem to show much emotion, IMO.

This is ridiculous to even hear this lady-IMO.

Mr. Ashton was right, totally political, yet so predictable from AL. But, I do want to know up front how conservatively Judge Perry will rule, so I can brace myself for anything down the road!

Thankfully, Judge Strickland shut this stuff down pretty quickly, not willing to reinvent the wheel and all. Hopefully Judge Perry is just doing this for the record to be thorough and so that his ruling can be very specific and shut this narrow avenue down.

Wow, I'm surprised the witness (professor) doesn't seem very articulate (my opinion only), does she? Nor does she look comfortable.

I was under the impression the judge is "letting" her testify because she came all the way from New Mexico. He did say the state could cross-examine after she testifies, I believe.

Today should be interesting. Can't get live links to work so I am watching InSession on TruTV but I hate the commercials! I feel like I am missing out when the commercials come on. I appreciate the play by play from all those watching the links.

HHJP strongly hinting to move it along!! Get to the point.

Judge says professor R can be an expert witness....defense given leeway

JP being VERY generous to defense on this witness

JA had great points. Too bad he was over ruled on his objection. The witness seems stressed and not coming off as articulate at all.

I don't understand this line of questioning about parents who murder children, aren't they supposed to be arguing that Casey is innocent?

ER discovered and what is treated in her most recent article on this subject, when the accused is a mother and in particular a white mother, she receives more attention from the media (paraphrased)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member