2010.05.13 -Ronald & Hank Jr. Hearing: Ron negotiating for 15yr sentence, Trial 7/19

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So does that mean RC will be testifying against MC? If so, "interesting.":waitasec:

I read that article and this all sounds like a big ol' game of cat and mouse.

That's what I'm thinking, HH. Oh. my. gosh.

But wouldn't this mean Ron has knowledge about what happened to Haleigh? :waitasec: Did he just learn this in jail or ? What could he testify to re Haleigh if he hasn't known all along? I am confused as can be right now.

Whoaaaaaaa. They don't NEED Ronald for drug charges against Misty and Tommy.
I'm feeling the earth move, yall. Hang on.

In the Ronald Plea thread I just said exactly this. That Ronald was going to pin all of the drug deals on Misty. OMG I cannot believe he is trying to save his own hide by putting Misty in jail for the rest of her life. Why would the State work this deal? I don't get it?

I hope Misty fully understands that the man she loves is out to keep her quiet. No conscience none! Misty it is now time to sing like a canary if you have one ounce of self preservation within you!

I think Ronald really ought to consider getthing himself back into protective custody. With all of the other big drug arrests lately he might reconsider General Population.

Meanwhile, where is Haleigh?

That's what I'm thinking, HH. Oh. my. gosh.

Don't freak out yet! It said that Cummings would not be sentenced until after their trials snip~ Shoemaker said negotiations are not finished but part of the expected deal would mean Cummings would not be sentenced until after the Croslins are tried if those cases go to a jury.~

It really doesn't make sense though because why in the world would they need his testimony when they have Misty on tape? Tommy maybe?

Perhaps he is only cooperating in the drug deals. Perhaps they convinced RC that if he shows he turned on Misty, she'll give up her involvement in Haleigh's disappearance.

This doesn't mean he is testifying against her about Haleigh - but it could. And if he is, then it looks like he wasn't involved.

Don't freak out yet! It said that Cummings would not be sentenced until after their trials snip~ Shoemaker said negotiations are not finished but part of the expected deal would mean Cummings would not be sentenced until after the Croslins are tried if those cases go to a jury.~

It really doesn't make sense though because why in the world would they need his testimony when they have Misty on tape? Tommy maybe?

:floorlaugh: Thanks Elle! I settled down and thought it through now.

gandmaj, I think the state will go for it & perhaps initiated a plea deal for Ron to testify against Misty & Tommy...so they will sing at the top of their lungs about Haleigh.

IF there's a deal on the table, it has to benefit the state as well. I don't believe the state will give up anything that subtracts from the advantage they have acquired here.

Plea Deal in Cummings Drug Case

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/7040540.php

Cummings' testimony would relate only to the drug-trafficking case, Shoemaker said, and would not involve his missing child, who authorities now presume is dead.
Ronald Cummings, the father of missing Putnam County girl Haleigh Cummings, is set to stand trial on drug-trafficking charges on July 19, but his lawyer said Cummings will likely agree to a plea deal before then.

That just doesn't make a bit of sense to me in the least. UNLESS LE knows he wasn't involved in Haleigh's disappearance, like I posted before.

Right they for sure aren't going to offer up a deal if they thought he was involved. This is very complex...

But, if he was involved they can say heck no and offer no deal....let him rot behind the bars alone for 25 years.....right?

But wouldn't this mean Ron has knowledge about what happened to Haleigh? :waitasec: Did he just learn this in jail or ? What could he testify to re Haleigh if he hasn't known all along? I am confused as can be right now.

If all these is true then Ron knew all this time and he should be charged. Thats his daughter and he has said nothing for 15 months. BS he is trying to get out of charges.

JMO this stinks and something is going on........

Can he bond out while they are working on this plea deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KimberlyJane523