2010.05.13 -Ronald & Hank Jr. Hearing: Ron negotiating for 15yr sentence, Trial 7/19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In Session says continuance going to be asked for this morning

Ron on Court TV - In Session. ON NOW Ron asking for a continuance?

In session had about 10 minutes on.........RC looked cocky and rocking in his chair.
He smiled over at someone.
I'm upset with the military haircut. High and tight.............

In session had about 10 minutes on.........RC looked cocky and rocking in his chair.
He smiled over at someone.
I'm upset with the military haircut. High and tight.............

Did you hear any conversation or was it narrating?

Just narrating. Now they are covering a trial out of Oregon about faith healing.

I didn't hear anything myself, Vinnie narated several things and it was video no audio.
But I was on the phone at the same time so I might of missed something.
I saw his attorneys sitting with him.

I didn't hear anything myself, Vinnie narated several things and it was video no audio.
But I was on the phone at the same time so I might of missed something.
I saw his attorneys sitting with him.

On In Sessions, at least on one part of a video clip showing Ron in court, it flashed the date of Feb. 18 at the top of the screen.

channel surfed cable and cannot find any channel covering this

Thinking that NG or JVM would have a producer down there for the hearings but I see nothing on HLN either.

I am uploading to YouTube the discussion on InSessions. It should be available within 15 minutes here: http://www.youtube.com/Sierra1947

Thanks so much, Patty. We can always count on you. :woohoo:

Just watched. As usual, you always voice what I'm thinking when the people make foolish statements. Are Misty and Ronald still married - where has that guy been? :floorlaugh:

Ron's hearing was at 9AM. Looks like he asked for it to be continued.
Tommy is due in court today as well. Not sure what time he will be in court though. The way he sounded in the last audios he wants out and wants to get this over with. Maybe he will have his hearing today. We don't know what he told LE...could be why Ron asked for a continuance. Maybe ol'e Ronald is a POI? Does not want these new charges on his record yet?
Tommy kept telling Lyndsey he felt he would not get more than 3 yrs and maybe serve 18 months. If that is really the case then I would think he would want to just get it over with. I wish we knew what he really told LE and if Tommy got a plea? Since Ronald allegedly asked for a continuance it of my opinion that Ron may know more about Feb 9th and has not been offered a plea deal. I also wonder about the bond reduction. That was never heard or continued to my knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member