2010.05.14 - Nancy Grace - Atty: Tommy Croslin: Haleigh Cummings died in trailer

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a ridiculous story, IMO...I am not even scared of Joe and I am not one of these tough guys/girls by any stretch...but I AM scared of Ron, very scared. I think he is one scary-looking, foul-mouthed, violently inclined guy and believe he was abusive to Crystal and to Misty...Joe may have been there at some point that night, but I find it unbelievable that he killed her there in the trailer in some way undetectable to LE...he would have used the threatening weapon we heard about from the lawyer, which I feel sure was meant to be a gun or a knife, and then there would be blood...and LE would have found it. This is just nuts, IMO.

Well just caught up. I don't believe any of their stories. Its all lies and more lies and they all can ROT in jail.

I couldn't personally hold a photograph of a child and lie to anyone regarding to knowing what happened to them on national television if I knew that someone kidnapped and killed and disposed of the innocent child in the water...nor could I marry the guy that I lied to about knowing that JO did this to her. I think it would take a special kind of evil to do that.

I don't think JO IMOO did this and she hid to protect him. It would take a larger love to sink to this low and I do not think that JO is that kind of love. Nope I think the feelings would be too small.

I don't believe they were scared of JO. Not to this extent. I think they are scared of RC. JMO I don't believe anything that ToC says. JMO again.

I'm not buying MC being "skeered" of JO - nope, not at all.

MC went to Tennessee and stayed there - right there, with GMH and, if I'm not mistaken, JO lives fairly close to GMH. Sooooo, IF MC was so gosh dern skeered of JO - WHY would she go up there to stay?

If its JO - all3 of them - MC, ToC, AND RC would have been singing like canaries to LE about this very early on. Well, either that or RC would have killed him. MC "luvs" RC very much - he is her protector, she would have told him right off the bat what JO did and RC would have gotten his gun and filled JO full of holes.

Ain't buying the JO story. Nope.

*IF* Haleigh died at the hands of Joe O at the mobile home due to a weapon of intimidation, wouldn't this be a gun or a knife and wouldn't there be evidence. I mean it sounds as if Joe outright murdered Haleigh. Where was Jr? Where is the logic to this? What the heck am I missing?
Blackmail is an effective weapon of intimidation. They knew about each other's drug issues.

I think the ones that will become pure are the ones where polygraphs showed they are telling the truth. I do think they each have taken polys since April and passed.

IMO

Speaking of, the other night LP let it slip Ron's poly was inconclusive. I'm wondering if he's sat for another or would do so. Because of all the deception involved in this case I'm more than curious about the results of TN's and GGMS polys which we haven't heard.

Hold on, Haleigh died in the trailer?

Wasn't the MH searched with cadaver dogs? And they didn't find anything there, did they? I thought I had read it somewhere in the beginning of the case. I'm assuming if they had hit on signs of recent human decomposition and the previous tenants didn't list any persons who died there LE wouldn't have been talking about looking for a living Haleigh so much.

Well if she died and than very soon after she was taken to the river would the cadaver dogs pick up on anything? How long does it take for them to smell human decomp?

It is a ridiculous story, IMO...I am not even scared of Joe and I am not one of these tough guys/girls by any stretch...but I AM scared of Ron, very scared. I think he is one scary-looking, foul-mouthed, violently inclined guy and believe he was abusive to Crystal and to Misty...Joe may have been there at some point that night, but I find it unbelievable that he killed her there in the trailer in some way undetectable to LE...he would have used the threatening weapon we heard about from the lawyer, which I feel sure was meant to be a gun or a knife, and then there would be blood...and LE would have found it. This is just nuts, IMO.

WE don't even know Joe. They do. WE weren't there that night when it all happened. They were. We have no idea how scary it was with him there.

None of us here know why his family members say that Joe is crazy. Maybe he flies off the handle and becomes extremely violent at the drop of a hat.

Maybe he was cracked out on drugs that made him rage more.

His stature does not fool me. Small people can be just as deadly as big people. Sometimes even more so.

IMO

And then he went into the bedroom and saw an already deceased Haleigh..Who did it?

Suppose we'll have to hear from JW what ToC means by - things happened from there, JO went into the bedroom where H was...

NG: isnt it true that TC, yr client, told u - JO got irate>things happened from there, I'm quoting, JO went into bedrm where H was and H was no longer alive. JO was in a rage.
JW: yes, thats correct.

Blackmail about drug use was not going to intimidate this bunch...they are facing prison for it now and aren't even intimidated...

Doesn't matter whether ToC's and M's stories match up now. ToC's placed himself in the MH, most specifically in the bedroom with a dead H and then at the dock - with a gun to his head.

IMO. LE are allowing ToC to talk, thinking he is implicating JO even more and locking himself into an alibi as an unwilling partner under threat when LE just want him to talk.

The more ToC tells LE the more LE know ToC was intimately involved at all stages and must have been in the MH to witness and describe, as well as the bedroom, etc.

Let ToC talk and then make decisions about who to charge since he knows SO much and yet the excuses about the gun threats and deer hunting are convenient but lame.

Caster-1-1.gif

You don't even know Joe. They do. You weren't there that night when it all happened. They were. We have no idea how scary it was with him there.

None of us here know why his family members say that Joe is crazy. Maybe he flies off the handle and becomes extremely violent at the drop of a hat.

Maybe he was cracked out on drugs that made him rage more.

His stature does not fool me. Small people can be just as deadly as big people. Sometimes even more so.

IMO

and maybe............he didn't have anything to do with this at all. Got to keep an open mind that if the Croslin siblings were so afraid of Joe, why didn't they just spill it from the git go? I'm sure LE would have taken care of it.

I think the opposite LOL. I think Tommy took a poly and tried to pass it saying that he knew nothing but when he failed that he decided to start co-operating. Whether he is telling the truth, the full truth and nothing but the truth remains to be seen. I don't think he is though.

BBM

Or Maybe Tommy took a poly and tried to pass it saying that JO did it but when he failed he decided to start co-operating.

BBM

Or Maybe Tommy took a poly and tried to pass it saying that JO did it but when he failed he decided to start co-operating.

But supposedly his co-operating is saying Joe did it.

I'm sorry JSV my error. I thought it was a link to the ones in the basement! :) Please excuse me I am sorry. :(

Grandmaj we love you! :blowkiss:

*What the heck is that banana riding in your sig line?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raine73