2010.05.14 - Nancy Grace - Atty: Tommy Croslin: Haleigh Cummings died in trailer

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JSV go ahead and relink. you can :slap: me! I deserve it. :)

The truth will come out one day. I think it will only happen when Misty is sentenced to 50+ years while Ron & Tommy get a slap on the wrists. Misty is so dang stubborn, it may not come until she has exhausted all her appeals, and realizes it's over for her. At that point, I don't know if anybody will believe a word she says. It would serve her right if they don't, and she deserves every day she is in prison. I just hope the real murderer is eventually charged.

The truth will come out one day. I think it will only happen when Misty is sentenced to 50+ years while Ron & Tommy get a slap on the wrists. Misty is so dang stubborn, it may not come until she has exhausted all her appeals, and realizes it's over for her. At that point, I don't know if anybody will believe a word she says. It would serve her right if they don't, and she deserves every day she is in prison. I just hope the real murderer is eventually charged.

I agree. Everyone is hustling right now to try to get lighter or no sentence for the drug charges.

If I was LE I'd focus on getting them all sentenced and in prison for a few years, let them all cool off.

Once cooled I would go and ask them if they wanted to tell the truth?

I'm sorry JSV my error. I thought it was a link to the ones in the basement! :) Please excuse me I am sorry. :(

That's ok. I really thought I had goofed up even though I didn't get it from the parking lot.

Caster-1-1.gif

The post of the day. And hopefully soon.

Do it JSV! We don't get many chances to :whip2: the mods. You gotta take it when you can. LOL j/k of course Grandmaj!!

Button next to the quote button is "multi quote this message" Push it on all the posts you want to put in one reply. Use the quote button on the last one.

:takeabow: ilovemew

I tested it. Ooo la la! :genie: I like!

P.S. I backed out of my practice post and noticed the "Multi-quote" buttons I had clicked were still red and required declicking to avoid appearing in my next real post.

Do it JSV! We don't get many chances to :whip2: the mods. You gotta take it when you can. LOL j/k of course Grandmaj!!

LOL I do deserve it. See mods make errors too and will always listen to resolve things.

And BTW I get beat fairly regularly in the scanner forum.

and maybe............he didn't have anything to do with this at all. Got to keep an open mind that if the Croslin siblings were so afraid of Joe, why didn't they just spill it from the git go? I'm sure LE would have taken care of it.

I really don't know. Fear is a paralyzing emotion. It is hard to define. Like why do people that know someone has committed a horrible crime keep it to themselves for years and years and tell no one and then tell after so many years have passed? Most of them say it was out of fear of the perpetrator and they thought he/she would do the same thing to them and were often told by the perp that they would be killed too or their family if they told.

I am sure he told Tommy since he had helped him dispose of Haleigh's body that if Tommy told anyone he would go down too and of course Misty would want to protect her brother from being charged in Haleigh's case and she didnt want to be implicated either.

I am sure LE could have helped his family or they may not have believed him. Who really knows. I think when Tommy came clean this time he did ask LE to watch his family or make sure JO was in TN.

IMO

:takeabow: ilovemew

I tested it. Ooo la la! :genie: I like!

P.S. I backed out of my practice post and noticed the "Multi-quote" buttons I had clicked were still red and required declicking to avoid appearing in my next real post.

I was so excited when I figured out how to do it. LOL I always say, it's the little things that matter. :)

No, I would never bop you on the head .You don't deserve it .You work so hard on these threads and on the scanner thread . I appreciate all you mods and all the hard work y'all do.

Something was just said about the yellow rope on NG that doesn't quite make sense to me. If discussed already, sorry.
It was said that a package of rope was found at tc's house. I think it was for a 15 ft yellow rope and 5 ft were missing, the exact size that was found in the water.
Who would keep a package of rope for a whole year and not use any of it?
This sounds like planted fake evidence to me.
Any ideas?

I'm not sure Atty. Werter would go on TV and show his hand if there wasn't something to it. Althought I also believe we are not hearing the whole story. I think in the coming weeks we will know the whole story, not one little corner of it. LE did say multiple persons of interest. So I do not believe Atty. Werter that only Joe is involved.

Something was just said about the yellow rope on NG that doesn't quite make sense to me. If discussed already, sorry.
It was said that a package of rope was found at tc's house. I think it was for a 15 ft yellow rope and 5 ft were missing, the exact size that was found in the water.
Any ideas?

I think my husband decided to tell me a dumb joke at this point and I missed that part. Can you tell me who brought this up? Was it Art?

Any ideas?

I have different kinds of rope in packages right now in my garage in plastic bags. I just cutoff a piece to stake up a small tree and put the rest of it back in the bag it came in and stored it to be used at another time.

IMO

Nancy was talking to one of the women. I can't even remember which one, but it was at the end.

Button next to the quote button is "multi quote this message" Push it on all the posts you want to put in one reply. Use the quote button on the last one.

:eek: I've never known how to do that either!

BTW, I missed both episodes of NG tonight. Thanks for everyone who posted so diligently. :blowkiss:

I'm not sure Atty. Werter would go on TV and show his hand if there wasn't something to it. Althought I also believe we are not hearing the whole story. I think in the coming weeks we will know the whole story, not one little corner of it. LE did say multiple persons of interest. So I do not believe Atty. Werter that only Joe is involved.

I think they are looking at several to determine what role each played but there may not be several POIs arrested and charged for it. Not the murder anyway but maybe other charges. I think one will be charged with murder.

Although I do think they will at least charge Misty and Tommy with knowing about a crime and failing to report it. Which Jean C. said can bring a long sentence by itself.

IMO

Thank you kindly! Never knew how to do that before! LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raine73