DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well at least up to her foot. :crazy:

Chelsea's tattoo
chelseatattoo.jpg

OMG, I didn't know that Chelsea got a tattoo of Haleigh. Since when?

If I had a missing child and I didn't know what happened to her I would be pretty creeped out if the sister-in-law slash friend of my lying ex who was the last to see her and very likely knows if she's flying with angels now or not, got a tattoo of my child with angel wings in it. It's just too weird and suggestive, IMO. I mean, how long did Chelsea know Haleigh? Misty had been babysitting her for four or five months. How close could Haleigh and Chelsea possibly have become in that time?

Yep! Apparently this family is not finished with the stooping yet, let's see how low can they go..............

How about this low: Selling maps to where Haleigh was taken.
I wouldn't put it past these two families to make as much as they can off Haleigh. Make me sick.

IF Ron get sentenced to 15 years, will Crystal automatically get custody of Junior until he's 18? (IIFC she was given temporary custody of Junior when Ron went to jail.) Just wondering if Ron's family could fight for Junior and if Crystal's past history would be a problem in gaining custody.

Does the 15 years include early parole for good behavior or whatever it's called for early release?

Teresa at some point, claimed that Misty dragged Ronald's butt into the dope deals & said that he was only with Misty in an effort to get answers on Haleigh. They even discussed his 'undercover work' in a jail tape. Nancy Grace said that he was the only one who cared. So...how would him pleading guilty in exchange for information on Haleigh, fit into this? Are we supposed to think, that on the very day of his arrest, he got some information from Misty?

Yes, dodie TN did try to float the idea her son was in on drug deals only to get Misty arrested and some answers on what happened to Haleigh. I guess that was something he couldn't do while he was married to her. If you recall, Ron had may excuses for taking Misty as his wife. First, he claimed it was what Haleigh would have wanted. Then, he uses the line from the Godfather movie to keep your friends close but your enemies closer.
That's a great question you brought forth about his guilty plea fitting in now with information about Haleigh's disappearence. If he has information regarding Haleigh's fate, he had to have had it from the very start of this case. And, if he did, he should have given that up long ago.
But what I really wanted to point out that on tonight's show when Nancy Grace announces Ron Cummings will plead guity in exchange for testimony against his former wife, NG sounds as if she is pointing out that Ron, as the father of a deceased little girl, is being a martyr in pleading guilty.
Or, am I the only one who heard Nancy announce it that way?

It's against jailhouse rules for the attorneys to collect and pass letters to and from prisoners. He's not supposed to do it. Grandma Hollars said Misty tried to get her mother to pass a note to RC by inserting a letter into a new envelope and mailing it to RC, but Granny said don't do it, knowing Lisa could get into trouble. The jailhouse is supposed to be able to monitor everything the prisoners sends or receives.

While NG may have changed her tune "a bit" on RC she still flatly told a caller that his "deal" was only about the drug deal, not because he's guilty in Haleigh's disappearance. :rolleyes: LP sure ran over the story of Joe's clothes rather quickly, saying if there was anything on them, he'd be in jail now. We already knew LE has his stuff. We weren't told they were tossed, I wonder where LP got that? :innocent:

I thought Art said LE had the letter? Maybe I read that wrong...

He said LE has a copy of the letter and Chelsea is trying to sell the original. :furious: More than likely a copy was made before the letter left the jail, seems to be that is what Art is implying.

GRACE: OK. Who`s got the letter, Art?

HARRIS: Chelsea Croslin has the letter.

GRACE: Has anybody seen...

HARRIS: Law enforcement has a copy of the letter.

GRACE: OK, so cops have a copy of the letter?

HARRIS: Yes.

GRACE: Why don`t they have the actual letter?

HARRIS: Well, they see, everything that goes in and out of that jail, and they can do with it what they want. They -- they have the letter, Nancy. So...

GRACE: OK, but you`re sure the cops have the letter?

HARRIS: That`s what I`ve been told.

GRACE: Now, Art, isn`t it true that they were trying to sell the letter?

HARRIS: Well, I`ve been told that they would like to trade the letter for a used car to go back and forth to school and to work, that they don`t have a car that works right now.

GRACE: So bottom line, they are trying to sell the letter?

HARRIS: Correct.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1005/17/ng.01.html

He said LE has a copy of the letter and Chelsea is trying to sell the original. :furious: More than likely a copy was made before the letter left the jail, seems to be that is what Art is implying.

Yes, I'm sure that's what he said. A copy of the letter was made before it left the jailhouse.

I did notice the clip was played of NG calling Ron out for being a liar.
We all thought she was going to change lanes after that but it didn't happen.

GRACE: For the first time, I don`t believe you. I think you do suspect your ex-wife`s -- soon-to-be ex-wife`s story. Why? I don`t know that yet, but I`ll find out.

This is from the transcript-lol

JOSTAD: Yes, that`s right, Nancy. It was, I believe, the grandmother who had been there earlier in the evening. She said she saw the kids. They -- she brought in some lawn drill, the kids had dinner, everything was fine at that point.

This also from the transcript:

CUMMINGS: I pulled into the yard. The front door was wide open. She was standing in it. I asked her what she was doing up. She said that the back doctor was wide open and Haleigh was gone.

Y'all think this back doctor is the one who supplies all their prescriptions? I didn't know he was there.

When did Misty say this?

MISTY CROSLIN: I would have woke up if I heard any noise, and I didn`t hear anything at all.

More importantly, why? Doesn't this statement make it less likely that someone came in and took Haleigh?

It is funny to me how NG can play long clips of Ronald saying a lot during the undercover deals, then say "Oh but he barely says a word", then she goes back to a clip with Ronald talking during a deal. :)

NG talking to AH about letter MC wrote to Chelsea C. that will "break the case wide open". Letter apparently talks about how Haleigh got thrown off the boat dock. AH says LE has the letter. AH was told family was trying to sell the letter to get a used car. :rolleyes:

I missed NG last night and I'm trying to catch up on what I missed when I read this.

OMG! I've never read anything more disgusting. Trying to sell the letter so they can buy a used car?!? You know, I didn't think much of these people to start out with, now I don't think I can say on here what I think of these people.

When did Misty say this?

More importantly, why? Doesn't this statement make it less likely that someone came in and took Haleigh?

It is funny to me how NG can play long clips of Ronald saying a lot during the undercover deals, then say "Oh but he barely says a word", then she goes back to a clip with Ronald talking during a deal. :)

I think she said it in the interview she did with Lisa sitting beside her.
Misty is wearing the green printed hoodie. It's the same interview where she mentions her blanket was in "the van that they took."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove