2010.05.17 Nancy Grace

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NG talking to AH about letter MC wrote to Chelsea C. that will "break the case wide open". Letter apparently talks about how Haleigh got thrown off the boat dock. AH says LE has the letter. AH was told family was trying to sell the letter to get a used car. :rolleyes:

FGS, there is only so many ways you can throw a child off of a boat dock. Misty claims that she wasn't there, that Tommy showed her where Haleigh was thrown. Misty (and Chelsea, IMO) need to get their stories together.

Was Nancy just speculating that that is what Chelsea wants to do or did she (Chelsea) actually say that?

ETA: I see my question was answered above. Thanks!

Why sell the letter? Isn't there a reward? Didn't gmh already apply for that reward? Wouldn't this letter qualify for a reward?

I just can't get over this. Chelsea is just as bad as the rest of 'em. SELLING a letter. Seriously? Betcha LE had a real good laugh over that one.

Art Harris was questioned and said that is what he was told the family wants. Money to buy a vehicle so they can get to and from school and work.

Maybe I'm just ignorant here but if Ron pled guilty wouldn't he receive a reduced sentence anyway vs. going to trial and found guilty? He wouldn't need to testify against anyone to get the reduced sentence, right? I don't see where he can offer anything more than the video offers, anyway.

Right, the only thing I think would matter, as if there was any question on the maximum charge, say 45 years for Misty.

NG talking to AH about letter MC wrote to Chelsea C. that will "break the case wide open". Letter apparently talks about how Haleigh got thrown off the boat dock. AH says LE has the letter. AH was told family was trying to sell the letter to get a used car. :rolleyes:

What happened to the car that lenny got them?

What happened to the car that lenny got them?

Lenny bought Hank and Lisa a car. Guess Chelsea and Timmy were feeling left out up there in MA. Oh and Lenny bought a laptop for Lindsy.

See that youtube girl shoulda tried the Croslin way. Sell Misty's letter, don't post it on youtube for free. LMAO bet she's fit to be tied right about now!

Why sell the letter? Isn't there a reward? Didn't gmh already apply for that reward? Wouldn't this letter qualify for a reward?

I just can't get over this. Chelsea is just as bad as the rest of 'em. SELLING a letter. Seriously? Betcha LE had a real good laugh over that one.
BBM

I know I am! Totally unbelievable when this is all about a beautiful little girl who someone in that family likely is responsible for her death.

See that youtube girl shoulda tried the Croslin way. Sell Misty's letter, don't post it on youtube for free. LMAO bet she's fit to be tied right about now!

I bet she really feels like a victim now.

Well LP says the plea is as good as done so there we have it. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member