2010.05.17 Nancy Grace

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Nancy Grace may have been told or has surmised that in exchange for the deal, Ron will testify against Misty & Tommy in the Haleigh case. which would be a bombshell, in & of itself, because it would show that Ron protected Misty, withheld evidence, & was a part of the cover-up. That's my take, & MOO.

These people have no money ever for the basic things, (car, rent, education) yet plenty of money for tattoo's,drugs..........do they all live on welfare????

It's hard to believe that there are families like this out there every where.
Scarey as it is!!!

Kimster, I have noticed the last couple of weeks Nancy seems to be more open to the possibility that Ron is cupable on some level. It is escalating every show now.

I have long wondered if she is privy to something we don't know. However, at this point I think she is responding to public opinion and the facts that are building against Ron. I have noticed a change in her demeanor too! She isn't mean (well as hateful) as she has been in the past. I think her rating were suffering.

Just my observations.

I detected the same...

Right now I'm processing Jo dumped all his clothes in the trash..Was this on the way back to Tennessee or before he left Satsuma?

My mind hurts...

I detected the same...

Right now I'm processing Jo dumped all his clothes in the trash..Was this on the way back to Tennessee or before he left Satsuma?

My mind hurts...

I'm trying not to think about it until I hear it from (to borrow Nancy's word) a believable source.

:shocked2: In the clip where Ronald is switching from the back seat to the front of the UC car, I thought I saw that he was still wearing his wedding ring. Anybody else see this?? Gotta re-watch at 9:00 I guess.

:shocked2: In the clip where Ronald is switching from the back seat to the front of the UC car, I thought I saw that he was still wearing his wedding ring. Anybody else see this?? Gotta re-watch at 9:00 I guess.

Well he does love his bling

I detected the same...

My mind hurts...

Em, I think if LE had the clothes that Jo "got rid of", and they pointed to Jo's guilt....He wouldn't still be a free man as we speak.

JMO though

How can we know if he clothes Joe threw out is true?
Until LE says so, I think it's to make a story first ..........
I do not trust the sourses anymore.
Everyone wants to be the first to break any story they can.
What a shame we just do not get the true facts, JMOO

After living with the Croslin's for two weeks I'd throw out what I took there too. :angel:

j/k sorry Kimster.

I think NG understands what it means that Ron does not have a plea deal. They want him and they want the truth. He is was not picked up in a random drug sting.

Nancy has a lot of legal experience and she knows the law and how things work in regards to plea deals, etc.

Ron can't testify against Misty and Tommy in the Haleigh case because there is no case so far. No one has been charged. He has to be testifying in their drug cases.

Heck for all we know Misty had a desk and accounting records set up for her sales LOL. RC could testify to that or maybe to who some of their drug sources were I guess. She might have revealed a lot to him in the course of their "romance".

Also, on the Joe's stuff revelation, maybe they actually had an undercover following him back to Tennessee just in case and witnessed it. There's a lot we are not privy to methinks.

IMO, the undercover drug bust was all about Ron.

JMO though
I'm not so sure. I think LE, (& I know this is a strong word), hates Misty for 'being an uneducated teenaged 'key', who has time after time, made them look like keystone cops. I think they want her.

I'm not so sure. I think LE, (& I know this is a strong word), hates Misty for 'being an uneducated teenaged 'key', who has time after time, made them look like keystone cops. I think they want her.

and let's not forget, the answer to where a little five year old girl is or what happened to her. I think that burns them up the most.

Ron can't testify against Misty and Tommy in the Haleigh case because there is no case so far. No one has been charged. He has to be testifying in their drug cases.

Heck for all we know Misty had a desk and accounting records set up for her sales LOL. RC could testify to that or maybe to who some of their drug sources were I guess. She might have revealed a lot to him in the course of their "romance".

Also, on the Joe's stuff revelation, maybe they actually had an undercover following him back to Tennessee just in case and witnessed it. There's a lot we are not privy to methinks.

That doesn't stop them from making a deal with him on his testimony about Haleigh if they feel they will be bringing charges.

Also Shoemaker said the thing that is making it hard to get a deal is the Haleigh case.

there may not have been any arrests, but there most definantly is a Haleigh case, & LE is building it every day. Maybe they think Ron's testimony will come in handy. getting all their ducks in a row.

If the RC plea deal is true and agreed to by DA then I think it is because LE know that Misty and Tommy are heavily involved in the crime of HaLeigh and LE also know that they will never get the evidence they need to prosecute them and lock them up forever ..... he said, she said, too many lies.

As a second best option the DA wants to ensure that at least Misty is locked up for effective LWOP based on the drug charges and Ron's testimony. IMO. Like jailing the Mob for tax evasion.

and let's not forget, the answer to where a little five year old girl is or what happened to her. I think that burns them up the most.
well, any one of those in jail-& a few others-could also answer that question. I think LE decided early on that Misty was the most crackable, & waited a year to work on someone else-namely Tommy. When Misty walked out of that LE interview, many months ago, that should've told them they weren't dealing with a typical soft teenager. a lot of time has been wasted, waiting around for 'the key' to crack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KimberlyJane523