2010.05.17 Nancy Grace

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about that. There are some strong stories out there about misty being asked to watch the kids that night. That would infer they were not back together and she was just the babysitter.

Oops, you're right. I guess I was thinking about prior to the fight and the three day binge.

I'd never heard that either. JO says in his interview that they took all his stuff.

What is LP's source? I mean seriously he throws a lot of stuff out there and so much of it is wrong but no one seems to ever hold him accountable.

Well I wouldn't doubt if LP does know something. Very interesting.

What I can't get over though is Ron is the one in all of those vids making threats to kill people. How can that be ignored. I haven't seen any vids of Joe threatening to kill anyone.

Lenny also said that LE has the belongings and if they had found anything after testing that Joe would be in jail.

Yea I heard that and also heard that it was a "boil". But, the clip where he is sobbing, and whining, and cryin' - it was the very first day - the clip shows that part of his neck and fairly close. There is NOTHING there - cysts, boils, abcesses, etc. "present" or start to show before they are lanced and it was the very next day when RC shows up with the bandaid. Plus a cyst removed or a boil that is lanced will show healing for quite a while. I've had them - it they are bad enough it might even scar.

ETA - yes we are off topic - I'll stop. It was just an observation I was making while watching the show.

ita......o/t but how long did rc wear a band aid and after what did we see in other videos??? I'm curious!

What is LP's source? I mean seriously he throws a lot of stuff out there and so much of it is wrong but no one seems to ever hold him accountable.

Yup but he has also been spot on enough times that I listen and wait for verification.

Kimster, I have noticed the last couple of weeks Nancy seems to be more open to the possibility that Ron is cupable on some level. It is escalating every show now.

I have long wondered if she is privy to something we don't know. However, at this point I think she is responding to public opinion and the facts that are building against Ron. I have noticed a change in her demeanor too! She isn't mean (well as hateful) as she has been in the past. I think her rating were suffering.

Just my observations.

I'm beginning to wonder if NG doesn't know something behind the scenes. She spent a lot more time on Ron's involvement in the drug deals tonight. I'm opening the door to discussing this so KEEP IT CONSTRUCTIVE!

Without bashing or complaining about NG's shows - did this strike anyone else?

I noticed that too Kimster. This is the first time I've seen her even acknowledge that he was in the vehicle. She is quick to immediately point out that Misty is "running the show" though. It appears to be difficult for her to discuss Ron's involvement in the drug dealing.

LP admitted, recently, that he speaks with Teresa. mo

I'm beginning to wonder if NG doesn't know something behind the scenes. She spent a lot more time on Ron's involvement in the drug deals tonight. I'm opening the door to discussing this so KEEP IT CONSTRUCTIVE!

Without bashing or complaining about NG's shows - did this strike anyone else?
YES kimmie! I noticed it. NG was very subtle about it - but it was obvious to us here (or at least to me). But she did say that LE will often offer the "plea" to the one that ISN'T involved.

LP's comment about JO's stuff is interesting. Wonder if he KNOWS this or is just repeating something he's heard from the Croslin group or even the Cummings clan. I do believe he is in regular contact with BOTH groups.

But this isn't supposed to have anything to do with Haleigh. These are the drug charges. Maybe he'll say MC was the "ringleader"? :waitasec:

I think he needs to check on his bus insurance first,,,OK beam me up Kimster

Oh yeah that's right, I forgot LP buys his way into the families. So yes he would have inside information.

yes LP has a bird that will outlive him......he said he couldn't stand losing his dogs and burying them over and over so bought a bird that will live for 50+ years..........Levi show IIRC

He does the same thing with Caylee's case, I don't think he was right on anything so far...

ita......o/t but how long did rc wear a band aid and after what did we see in other videos??? I'm curious!
That's why I mentioned it. The video clip of MC and RC leaving the courthouse when they got the marriage license - RC is wearing the same blue striped shirt - and, again you can see his neck fairly close and there is no marks. nothing - no healing, no scaring - nothing.

Why do you ask if LP has a bird kimmie

ETA: nevermind kimmie - I see someone answered it.

There's been a few things made clear on tonight's show, at least to me. If it's true as Art says that Chelsea and Timmy are attempting to sell the more detailed letter that Misty wrote from jail, then they are all lying out their kazoos. Every last one of them in the attempt to create a story about Haleigh. If they are so afraid of "Crazy Joe" they would never draw this sort of attention to themselves. This proves that they know the story is a lie and that Joe did not kill Haleigh in any rage, nor is he involved with some big bad drug dealers. Joe would know where they live and where Chelsea's family lives with no problem. Also, for two young able bodied people to have no vehicle they could possibly either on drugs or can't make over minimum wage. The only people I know who don't have vehicles are either disabled and not able to work regularly or dopeheads.

Can we trust the sourses who say LE has JOE's clothes and he left them at a garage??
Someone had to tell LE asap about the clothes because I am sure garbage was emptied
BEFORE news got out about Haleigh missing!
Did JOE tell the girl who took him back to TN?
Did she call LE asap???
I sorta doubt it.

One thing that happened tonite was a caller was on that was anti-RC.

I think NG understands what it means that Ron does not have a plea deal. They want him and they want the truth. He is was not picked up in a random drug sting.

I think NG understands what it means that Ron does not have a plea deal. They want him and they want the truth. He is was not picked up in a random drug sting.

IMO, the undercover drug bust was all about Ron.

JMO though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member