2010.05.31 ~ Tommy phone calls during the latter part of April

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think that Tommy told Lindsey one story and then used another story to LE (one that he thought that LE wanted to hear). Lindsey is very angry because he lied (LTD proved it) and didn't tell the truth (Lindsey thinks that what he told her is the truth).

In some states households are excluded from receiving need-based benefits if a member of the household has been convicted of certain crimes. While incarcerated, a spouse would still be considered a "member of the household" in some cases. Perhaps this is part of her thinking when it comes to divorce. Of course in some states that would backfire if it could be proven that she obtained the divorce for the purpose of obtaining/continuing to receive certain need-based benefits.l

True that.

When I got clean I tried to get help through the state and I was turned away because of my drug conviction. No food stamps no temp. cash benefits, no Section 8 housing.. only medical insurance for my child.

I know I talk about myself a lot but I'm the only "example" I've got. :crazy:

Bold by me...After listening to these tapes, I am beginning to understand why the police (Peggy Cone, Jason Jolicieur etc.) spent so much time going and visiting Lyndsy. In my opinion, Lyndsy didn't know what happened to Haleigh up until this year...but there is no doubt in my mind that she knows and she talked about what she knows. Misty might have been the key, but Lyndsy was the weakest link. JMO

Sad thing is though, I don't think she did it for Haleigh, for justice.. I think she spilled because she was pissed that Tommy lied to her. Pay back, IMO.

For Tommy to call Lindsy directly, she would have to have Paytel minutes on her phone [she didn't]. She had 'regular' airtime minutes. Timmy had Paytel minutes, so Timmy would call Lindsy 3 way and Tommy & L were able to speak to eachother using Timmy's Paytel mins.

Either things have changed or different counties in Fl have different rules. My ex had a nephew in county jail in Fl about 12 or 13 yrs ago and he could not talk to someone who used 3 way to get another person on the line. If they were caught the # they were talking to was blocked from calling or being called.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez
Back