2010.06.25 Document Release: More Letters

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My question is where are all the other letters from the normal people who think killing a baby girl is wrong? Where are those letters? I'm shocked these letters are allowed out in a doc dump with people addresses. I didn't realize this is done. But where are the letters from the non-supporters?

I think the normal people that think killing a baby is wrong wouldn't waste their time writing to Casey.

I think the normal people that think killing a baby is wrong wouldn't waste their time writing to Casey.

It's amazing how many people across the country want to have their name inserted in something so ruthless as Caylee's murder. I guess it takes all types.

Those letters from Tracy are so bizarre to me! She is NOT to be trusted, and I wonder what this will do to her credibility if she is ever called to the stand.

Those letters from Tracy are so bizarre to me! She is NOT to be trusted, and I wonder what this will do to her credibility if she is ever called to the stand.

What pages are they on? I read 446-450? On the wftv pdf these pages are not Tracey..help!

I read some of the letters (yawn). The only thing I can say is there are good people out there who can't comprehend was has really transpired. I have never written to a criminal -- the only time I got personal was to send flowers to Laci's boat. Yet, I don't know if I should laugh, be upset, or feel sorry for these folks. At the end of the day, let's just pray none of them are on the jury (which I doubt).

Off to do more reading.

MOO

Mel

What the heck is up with that Christmas card: "Everybody has a little bit of a naughty side".

DO people think this is funny? Apparently, they do.

That one BLEW MY MIND! It scared me actually, and I immediately wondered if that person had "killer" tendencies! Who else would find humor in an innocent child's death? :loser: :banghead:

okay, now I'm getting to the "woo-hoo" letters. Are there really people out there who write to a person they do not know and say I LOVE YOU? Are you kidding me??

CASEY, I PRAY FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY EVERYDAY AND I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH.

Page 18995

okay, now I'm getting to the "woo-hoo" letters. Are there really people out there who write to a person they do not know and say I LOVE YOU? Are you kidding me??

CASEY, I PRAY FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY EVERYDAY AND I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH.

Page 18995

I swear, if I read " I know you don't know me" much more I am going to start throwing things.

Someone even sent Casey a Amazon e-gift certificate. I hope that many of these people only wrote what they did thinking they could get her to open up, scary thought to think so many believe her based on all the facts.

Oh, haven't you come across the $3.00 scratch off lottery ticket yet? I was thinking maybe she scratched and won. Using her winnings for her defense. :waitasec:

What pages are they on? I read 446-450? On the wftv pdf these pages are not Tracey..help!

If my memory serves me correctly - they start at 18122. The letters are from a Tracy C. From Roseville, CA and says they met through Jose. She attaches a picture along with a money order. That's Leonard's Tracy, right? Or do I have it wrong?

It's in this batch: http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24039428/detail.html

You'll have to scroll!

OR I hope this letter finds you well...or I hope this letter finds it's way to you. Ugh!

Yep.

OT: everytime I see your hat I have to giggle. in my family when someone does something not so smart they say" way to go sparky!" No offense intended. Just a light moment....

I do want to add that my daughter had a brief separation from her husband a year or so ago and I made dern sure I kept track of her and Maddie. I would have done it despite poor Caylee, but it just goes back to how could CA NOT question the fact that she had not heard from her in over a month?? I got a call from Maddie the day we boarded the ship and the day we got off.

Anyway back to the letters, I made fresh popcorn.

Yep.

OT: everytime I see your hat I have to giggle. in my family when someone does something not so smart they say" way to go sparky!" No offense intended. Just a light moment....

I do want to add that my daughter had a brief separation from her husband a year or so ago and I made dern sure I kept track of her and Maddie. I would have done it despite poor Caylee, but it just goes back to how could CA NOT question the fact that she had not heard from her in over a month?? I got a call from Maddie the day we boarded the ship and the day we got off.

Anyway back to the letters, I made fresh popcorn.

Oh you're braver than me. I can't take it anymore -- I think it would take a stiff drink (but it's too hot here right now). Just love the letter that said = would I write to you if you were a man or ugly? NO - but I find you attractive. That pretty much urped it for me!

All the best,

Mel

If my memory serves me correctly - they start at 18122. The letters are from a Tracy C. From Roseville, CA and says they met through Jose. She attaches a picture along with a money order. That's Leonard's Tracy, right? Or do I have it wrong?

It's in this batch: http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24039428/detail.html

You'll have to scroll!

Okay these pages don't go up to 18122. Tracy's last name begins with a "M" but not to say she didn't use a fake name, I have no idea.

Oh you're braver than me. I can't take it anymore -- I think it would take a stiff drink (but it's too hot here right now). Just love the letter that said = would I write to you if you were a man or ugly? NO - but I find you attractive. That pretty much urped it for me!

All the best,

Mel

I just cannot grasp the amount of people who are in total support. It is one thing to pray for her, but it is another animal totally to tell her to stay strong and that this is gonna be ok.
HELLO! Who stayed strong for Caylee??

Okay these pages don't go up to 18122. Tracy's last name begins with a "M" but not to say she didn't use a fake name, I have no idea.

18122 is not the page number - it's the number at the bottom of the "letter" or correspondence. According to Blink, Tracy McLaughlin is Tracy Conroy. Not sure what to believe, but it's been put out there that they are the same people. You can find that letter at the link I supplied. I found it there.

ETA - found the page number for you - 269

18122 is not the page number - it's the number at the bottom of the "letter" or correspondence. According to Blink, Tracy McLaughlin is Tracy Conroy. Not sure what to believe, but it's been put out there that they are the same people. You can find that letter at the link I supplied. I found it there.

ETA - found the page number for you - 269

Thank you. I just read that on her site too. I've read everything but didn't catch on that was Tracy M the first time LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487