2010.06.25 Document Release: More Letters

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hadn't realized this Tracey Dawn was the bounty hunter's TraceyMcL...:banghead:

I always thought, (thanks in part to LP) that TraceyMcL held some very valuable information and insight into ICA...I now wonder what the hell is UP!

How can she been seen as objective when she is in full support of ICA? This has to be more than just feeling sorry for her! If she is trying to gain ICA's confidence for future money deals, I don't see that ICA would even care, let alone write her back...

I agree with those who ask about how TraceyMcL feels about Caylee, the crime against her and who is sitting accused...

TraceyMCL states, Hey you, I got tired of the media complaining you had no picture of Caylee in your cell, so I sent you one..if you need anything from me, don't hesitate to ask. I promise I won't share anything WITH ANYONE, you know what I mean...

This is beyond bizarre...:furious: Is this someone who is also willing to break the law for ICA??? What the hell does she have that have folks flocking to her like bees on honey...I just don't get it...:innocent:

Justice for Caylee

Just playing Devil's Advocate here but ... is there any possibility, do you think, that Tracy is using complete reverse psychology on Casey? Even in the face of us, or anyone who wants to say "what's wrong with you, you sick (unusual person)?", so she can go back to Casey and say "see, I'll even take that from people who don't understand, I love you, I support you, I'm here for you no matter how they torment me over it", in hopes of getting a confession, and then BAM...

you know, bait and switch?

or no.?

Just playing Devil's Advocate here but ... is there any possibility, do you think, that Tracy is using complete reverse psychology on Casey? Even in the face of us, or anyone who wants to say "what's wrong with you, you sick (unusual person)?", so she can go back to Casey and say "see, I'll even take that from people who don't understand, I love you, I support you, I'm here for you no matter how they torment me over it", in hopes of getting a confession, and then BAM...

you know, bait and switch?

or no.?

I think no. In her interview she mentions that ICA seemed like a nice person IF ONLY you didn't know what she did. Her interview in its entirety is pretty damning to ICA, telling that she never spoke of Caylee and she lied; but no, I think she was very convinced there would never be a confession.

....baiting her for a reply to put it in the book they are no doubt trying to get a deal for; chock full of conspiracy theories and psychological insights, based on made up facts and cryptic clues, designed to make Padilla and co the heroes of the investigation.

No thanks I think I'll save my money.

Ignore otherwise, but if you happen to believe in God, which I do, some of these letters are so moving. I know, don't descuss religion or politics. But some of these letters are so heartfelt and inspiring by people who say they abide with George's wishes and do not judge. Some are worth posting in my diary and on the fridge... beautiful sentiments. It was worth the wade through the mire. I do like the ones who try so hard to convince her to just tell the truth. And some that just inspire. Diamonds in horsepoop, you just have to find them.

I hadn't realized this Tracey Dawn was the bounty hunter's TraceyMcL...:banghead:

I always thought, (thanks in part to LP) that TraceyMcL held some very valuable information and insight into ICA...I now wonder what the hell is UP!

How can she been seen as objective when she is in full support of ICA? This has to be more than just feeling sorry for her! If she is trying to gain ICA's confidence for future money deals, I don't see that ICA would even care, let alone write her back...

I agree with those who ask about how TraceyMcL feels about Caylee, the crime against her and who is sitting accused...

TraceyMCL states, Hey you, I got tired of the media complaining you had no picture of Caylee in your cell, so I sent you one..if you need anything from me, don't hesitate to ask. I promise I won't share anything WITH ANYONE, you know what I mean...
This is beyond bizarre...:furious: Is this someone who is also willing to break the law for ICA??? What the hell does she have that have folks flocking to her like bees on honey...I just don't get it...:innocent:

Justice for Caylee

The letters from TM really bothered me too. In her interview she sounded as if she thought KCs behavior was really strange, yet the letters show she has had the Kool-Aid. the part BBM above really really piques my interest.

Y'all probably caught it, but Annie D. wrote her a letter- begins page 16524. She says Sean and her have moved in together and she's getting a tattoo to remind her of Caylee. : ( Another supportive letter.

No I didn't catch that...thanks.

http://www.wesh.com/news/24072520/detail.html

"In a now infamous high-five, Lee and Casey Anthony once celebrated getting her through a gauntlet of reporters, but Lee Anthony no longer shows up at his sister's court hearings and there were no letters from him."

Is this video of Lee new? Does anyone know? He looks thin in this video.

http://www.wesh.com/news/24072520/detail.html

In a now infamous high-five, Lee and Casey Anthony once celebrated getting her through a gauntlet of reporters, but Lee Anthony no longer shows up at his sister's court hearings and there were no letters from him.

Is this video of Lee new? Does anyone know? He looks thin in this video.

Mallory says he stays in his room and will not discuss the case. He has taken a liking to Star Wars (for those of you enmeshed in the JonBenet Ramsey case). He is broken, IMO, and this is his release. Get away from it all and do something you have control over... heartbreaking.

ICA has managed to destroy everyone in that home...I can't feel sympathy for them though for they seem to have forgotten about Caylee..:banghead:

If one would just stand up for Caylee, I'd be very supportive...since they haven't...:furious:

That infamous HiFive infuriated the heck out of me...Remember, this is when ICA got approved to spend 6 hours a day at Baez' office. This is when, I do believe the licensing fees were negotiated for Caylee's library of photos/videos to be shown..

LA's silence is deafening...I wonder if he now has switched his thoughts as to how/why ICA was involved in Caylee's demise..at least I hope he has!

Justice for Caylee

ICA has managed to destroy everyone in that home...I can't feel sympathy for them though for they seem to have forgotten about Caylee..:banghead:

If one would just stand up for Caylee, I'd be very supportive...since they haven't...:furious:

That infamous HiFive infuriated the heck out of me...Remember, this is when ICA got approved to spend 6 hours a day at Baez' office. This is when, I do believe the licensing fees were negotiated for Caylee's library of photos/videos to be shown..

LA's silence is deafening...I wonder if he now has switched his thoughts as to how/why ICA was involved in Caylee's demise..at least I hope he has!

Justice for Caylee

Agreed. And the suffering she has caused by her silence is overwhelming. I have stated before that I would give a guilty verdict based only on this; the suffering she caused others. Forty-two chastised me, fairly, that this is not the way to come to a guilty verdict, can't help myself. His arguments are extremely valid.

It goes beyond just trying to earn someone's trust (Tracy and Casey). Something very weird/bizarre going on there, and I'm sure it's not about just about making money! JMO!

She sent her a picture of herself! WTF?

Compare Tracey's "emotions" and behavior to that of someone who was a real friend to KC: Annie D.

-Annie cried when she had to hang KC out to dry, she didn't giggle the whole way through
-AD had to be subpoened before she was willing to talk, IIRC
-AD never referred to KC as someone who 'wouldn't shut up'
-AD does not write to KC in jail, begging to be remembered and wanting to stay connected
-AD thought the way the family communicated was deplorable and told KC as much

Annie knows KC too intimately to worry about sunglasses games, she didn't think about songs they listened to. She was upset about a dead little girl, she was fearful it could've been her friend, she was devastated that her friend would throw her under the bus, she didn't use her time with KC to gather a dossier on her....And while all of the above were what TM was tasked to do, it is hypocritical to then act like you are KC's friend.

Mallory says he stays in his room and will not discuss the case. He has taken a liking to Star Wars (for those of you enmeshed in the JonBenet Ramsey case). He is broken, IMO, and this is his release. Get away from it all and do something you have control over... heartbreaking.

That's how he looks in this video. He looks like they stalked him going into work and he looks surprised and not happy that they found him.

Hello WS :)

From Casey's letters to Robyn released to the public. Thank you to all the WSers who read and posted these letters. :blowkiss:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100781&highlight=letters

Page 254-257
13838-13841

January 27, 2009

I got another letter from my friend Ray, the author of the book I let you borrow. He finished his second volume of his memior [sic] – Stronger Than Ever – and his contract has been extended so that he will be able to write more books, and continue to share his stories. And, his charity(s) are taking shape. I’m so happy for his success. God has touched his life in an incredible way, and I’m glad that he is able to show how he has grown and preservered [sic] through his faith in our glorious Father. Always good to hear good news!

I am assuming Ray is just another person who wrote to Casey.

:twocents:

Justice for Caylee

Quote Respect LivLaughLuv :)

Thanks for that post. Tracey bothered me from the beginning. From my understanding she is not on the witness list. With her behavior and a statement like "I promise I won't share anything with anyone..." I wonder why? I too wonder why so many are so willing to dismiss the horror of what Caylee went through, as they must be doing to be able to speak to Casey in any kind manner: let alone profess to want to help her and be her friend.

I don't get it either.

Quote Respect LivLaughLuv :)

Thanks for that post. Tracey bothered me from the beginning. From my understanding she is not on the witness list. With her behavior and a statement like "I promise I won't share anything with anyone..." I wonder why? I too wonder why so many are so willing to dismiss the horror of what Caylee went through, as they must be doing to be able to speak to Casey in any kind manner: let alone profess to want to help her and be her friend.

I don't get it either.

Chiquita71...I just wanted to say that I love your posts. They're always so thoughtful and respectful.

Hello WS :)

From Casey's letters to Robyn released to the public. Thank you to all the WSers who read and posted these letters. :blowkiss:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100781&highlight=letters

Page 254-257
13838-13841

January 27, 2009

I got another letter from my friend Ray, the author of the book I let you borrow. He finished his second volume of his memior [sic] – Stronger Than Ever – and his contract has been extended so that he will be able to write more books, and continue to share his stories. And, his charity(s) are taking shape. I’m so happy for his success. God has touched his life in an incredible way, and I’m glad that he is able to show how he has grown and preservered [sic] through his faith in our glorious Father. Always good to hear good news!

I am assuming Ray is just another person who wrote to Casey.

Could be Author Ray Lumsden. He has written Stronger By The Day and Stronger Than Ever.

http://raymondlumsden.com/index.htm

AN ASSEMBLY LINE FOR CAREER CRIMINALS

Where do teenagers learn the ins and outs of becoming a career criminal? Within the walls of our own criminal justice system. By warehousing juvenile offenders in adult prisons, have we created a recipe for rehabilitation or one for manufacturing hardened criminals?

Could be Author Ray Lumsden. He has written Stronger By The Day and Stronger Than Ever.

Where do teenagers learn the ins and outs of becoming a career criminal? Within the walls of our own criminal justice system. By warehousing juvenile offenders in adult prisons, have we created a recipe for rehabilitation or one for manufacturing hardened criminals?
Very interesting. Wonder if Casey fashions herself a "juvenile"...or better yet...an author.

Were his letters included in this document dump? If not, and if he has written Casey, why weren't they???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jseikel