2010.06.28 - Kyron's Dad files for divorce and restraining order

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the only valid part for contempt would be the showing and copying of the RO...if the baby-taking attempt was prior to her receiving it. Not the other stuff.

And maybe her new friend is the person LE thinks she may have told...if that is what they think...

I hope I'm not being offensive, but its like this woman is trying to star in her own version of Desperate Housewives.

Really. I just said to my coworker, "When do Shannen Doherty and Tori Spelling show up? This is like a Lifetime movie."

I'm absolutely gobsmacked. That document is *crazy*.

Oh man! So from the time Kyron goes missing, she strikes up a friendship with one of her husband's childhood friends and begins a relationship with him of some sort. How do you go from grieving step mother to text sex to taking photos of "graphic sexual activity."

I hope I'm not being offensive, but its like this woman is trying to star in her own version of Desperate Housewives.

or Housewives of Portland Oregon?

She's barred by a *judge* by a *court* from seeing her! It's *never* okay for anyone to violate a protective order against any defenseless child. Never.

:cow:

The article says that it was BEFORE the protective order, so there was no reason she could not take her at that point.

Holy! Chit!!! I just got home from the dentist and I thought I was still feeling the effects of laughing gas...Good GRIEF.....******thud*****

I held out and held out.

"graphic sexual activity"? Please don't let those photos leak.

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Court...n-kyron-horman-contempt-sexting-98270654.html

PORTLAND, Ore. -- The father of missing Portland boy Kyron Horman wants his estranged wife held in contempt of court, accusing her of violating a restraining order against her. The document also alleged she was having a sexual affair with one of Kaine's childhood friends.

With all the stuff going on I cannot believe she took the time to exchange graphic texts with KH's friend. I wonder if there was anything going on with these 2 prior to Kyron going missing.

My jaw is on the floor with this bit:

"In the motion, it was alleged Terri also exchanged hundred of text messages with Cook and several photographs of graphic sexual activity since June 30. Cook was a high school friend of Kaine Horman. Kaine told authorities that Terri and Cook did not know each other before Kyron's disappearance and were now in a relationship."

If it is true that they did not know each other before Kyron's disappearance, it says a couple of DEEPLY disturbing things. One is that both TH and the guy, Cook, have very seriously impaired judgement (to say the least). The second thing is that if TH is capable of this, of suddenly striking up this kind of relationship, in the midst of all that is going on...well, it speaks to the possibility of her having a personality disorder and what things she may have done in the past that have not yet come to light.

I am getting the idea that TH may use sex to manipulate people. JMO

Kaine must just be plain in shock at this point. Not only is this more ridiculous stuff about TH, but a childhood friend of his?? Must be wondering who he can trust at this point.

But it does sound like the longer they let go, the more rope she has to hang herself with (figuratively, of course).

Holy carp...this case just keeps getting worse and worse. Every time I think the next turn is going to be finding Kyron...NOPE....just another twist in this three ring circus.

Good lord...Sexting since June 30???? WTH??????????? OK -- everything I said about her going to the gym, and changing her sheets and now sexting...sorry, but you couldn't get me out of the little hysterical heap I would be in if my kid was missing, much less carrying on an affair by text.

Good grief. Now she's after his childhood friend. She's going down fighting, that's for sure. This is ALL about revenge against Kaine. IMO

She's gone off the deep end. So has her cook. Sexting with the prime suspect and all. IMO

I don't know whether to laugh or cry - hysterically.

:floorlaugh:

okay, before I delete my duplicate MC post I just want to know how fast Donjeta can run the mile, because she beats me to EVERYTHING else, so, I'm thinking, she's very fast. :) :floorlaugh:

:highfive: Donjeta (again)

Great minds think alike...
I would probably run faster if I wasn't on the laptop so much.

One other thing I found interesting...it is stated in the order that the friend looked up KH's new address on the internet to map out where it was. He claims he never went to the house.

The thing is DY was in the position SHE was in due to ill health and was away from her child for some time because of it. She was not believed to be responsible for the disappearance of one child and hadnt been accused of trying to hire someone to kill her husband,

I REALLY am at a low how any one can compare the situations. Desiree had no choice but to leave her child whereas any problems Terri has IMO are of her doing.

MOO

Unless she is innocent of all allegations..:)

Wow! When I first posted the article the part about Baby K wasn't in the story. I would love to know what time the RO was served & what time the gym incident occurred. Did she suspect something was up or at that point did she know what was going on?

IIRC.. I read the RO was served around 6:00 pm on June 28th.. And IIRC..She gave a thumbs up, everything is good and everything is fine to a reporter right before she was served the papers..JMO

I am not saying that I approve of her behavior, but how would what she has done since HE filed for divorce and moved out be ANY of his business, no matter who it was with? If she tried to pick up her own daughter BEFORE the papers were filed, she had every right to do that. Where and why does he have access to monitor her text messages and private conversations? I guess I am not getting the point of asking for contempt of court when he clearly states that her contact with Baby K was BEFORE the papers were served?

:clap: The Voice of Reason :clap:

Guys guys guys........ I know you are in a state of shockkkkkk get the names out. No name calling..... use your thesaurus and be careful with adjectives...... Yikes and :eek: and all that...... Fix your posts before we have to. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member