2010.06.28 - Kyron's Dad files for divorce and restraining order

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Court...n-kyron-horman-contempt-sexting-98270654.html

Now we know why she conceded....she is accused of attempting to abduct the baby from the gym daycare and of showing the sealed RO to another person.

Well then.

So her step son that she raised is missing...and instead of having lie detectors etc she starts an affair ?? Oh Wow!

The other Website for Kyron that was suddenly taken down i believe was made from a old school/college friend of Kaines. I wonder if its the guy shes now meant to be seeing?

I think the violation is that she showed the 'sealed' RO to her soon-to-be boyfriend, and the googling of his new address doesn't do them any favors, IMO. It's been reported that LE's been looking at TH's 'friend's' cell phones, so I'm guessing that LE was the one with access to the text messages, etc., and that's how he got the information. TH has the right to do whatever she wants since her husband moved out, but the behavior shows a serious lack of judgment IMO...she appears out-of-control, IMO IMO IMO.

Doesn't the "sealing" only prevent public disclosure though? I would bet some big time money that KH showed it to DY and TY at the very least. I would assume that TH has the same right to show to her family and support group.

jmo

Would everyone fainting please move to the left of the thread to allow room for those just entering the thread? We're getting quite a pileup in the middle of the floor...

I only made it to this thread from the other one because of the strong smelling salts.

Oh my God it's the soda guy!!! The one we were wondering why he was bringing cases of soda to Terri when he's Kaine's friend!!

* thuds again *

HOLY MOLY! :shocked2:

Did I read the COC order saying she shared with someone court documents and he photografted them?
And I thought this was going to be a slow news day~

Including Kaine's new address?!?!!?! WTH?

Agreed!~ This is the first I have heard of this one.

also add: <snip>
Terri was accused in the document of trying to "abduct" the couple's 20-month-old child Kiara from a daycare gym on June 28, after a gym clerk called police while Kaine was working out.
<snip>

That's where they'll get her for violating the RO. As long as the clerk is willing to be a witness.

One other thing I found interesting...it is stated in the order that the friend looked up KH's new address on the internet to map out where it was. He claims he never went to the house.

The only address I saw was Kaine's attorney. I thought Kaine's was unlisted. Good thing Terri didn't show up at the attorney's office.

If it is true that they did not know each other before Kyron's disappearance, it says a couple of DEEPLY disturbing things. One is that both TH and the guy, Cook, have very seriously impaired judgement (to say the least). The second thing is that if TH is capable of this, of suddenly striking up this kind of relationship, in the midst of all that is going on...well, it speaks to the possibility of her having a personality disorder and what things she may have done in the past that have not yet come to light.

I am getting the idea that TH may use sex to manipulate people. JMO

AND she knows that her house was being watched, her cell bills had the possibility (likelihood?) of being checked by LE - she's pretty much flaunting her lack of judgment and poor behavior. She had to know this would come out. It's as if she wanted this to be made public.

Wonder if she's planning to frame this poor <guy>.

Doesn't the "sealing" only prevent public disclosure though? I would bet some big time money that KH showed it to DY and TY at the very least. I would assume that TH has the same right to show to her family and support group.

jmo

No, it specifically said it was not to be shown to ANYONE other than the parties involved, KH's lawyer and her firm (TH didn't have one at the time), and relevant government agencies.

Yes that would be a violation if it was sealed and she gave it to another party.

I've just been sitting here, with my mouth open. I can't even digest this so would ya'll please have this all sorted out and make sense of this and put a big red bow on it while I go to tee ball playoffs......thanks.

She's legally entitled to date who she wants now that she is his estranged wife, but the timing couldn't be worse.
This doesn't make her look innocent or caring in any shape. I think they had chatted or met before this.
Why would his best friend turn on him like that- either these people are socially inept, inconsiderate or guilty.

BBM

Actually, she's not legally entitled to date. Until she's divorced, she's legally still bound by her marriage contract. :(

It's funny how that little fine point works - legally. It does seem everyone ignores it, however in this day & age...

respectfully Ms Suzane, it is THEIR baby!!!!! And she has a restraining order against her having contact! What am I missing here!!!!!!

Nurse, she hadn't been served with the restraining order yet. That's probably what you are missing. And she asked to be informed the next time Kaine was at the gym, IMO that was translated into her wanting to kidnap baby K. moo

Guys guys guys........ I know you are in a state of shockkkkkk get the names out. No name calling..... use your thesaurus and be careful with adjectives...... Yikes and :eek: and all that...... Fix your posts before we have to. Thanks.

Bumpppppppppppp

There's a thread on the "other relationship" allegations here if people want to discuss it:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109135"]TH in another relationship - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

who at this time approves of her post kyron abduction behavior? raise your hand?!!!! This is freaking nuts.. and I am nauseated! I think I will truly head to the barf bucket over this one!

Terri Moulton WHAT WERE/ARE YOU THINKING? I seriously think you are cerfifiably nuts! And I want to know where you put that child! Don't take him down with you as you step off the deep end. He does not deserve it Terri!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member