2010.06.28 - Kyron's Dad files for divorce and restraining order

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Various stages of undress... are we talking about the scanner again? :)

TY for posting that Teh - I had posted it, but you beat me to it, so I deleted mine.

Houze makes a very good point about the address, IMO.

I'm thinking that Kaine probably feels the worst is over and she is no longer that much of a threat being all the bad stuff has been made public. :twocents:

For those discussing the "threats" to Terri...

This is the quote I've found:
>>He also said Terri Horman has been the subject of threats. He said there's been "threats of harm routinely directed towards my client which I take very seriously."

He blamed the threats on what he called a "media frenzy...a witchhunt" directed at his client. <<

I suppose that "threats of harm" may mean death threats, but I haven't read that he said that in any article (on the other hand, I haven't done a lot of searching to read all articles wherein he is quoted.)

I'm slightly interested that he did not say "death" (at least in that which I have quoted above.) Perhaps he wants to minimize any reference to "death" -- as in "trying to cause someone's death" as in hiring someone to murder them.

For those discussing the "threats" to Terri...

This is the quote I've found:
>>He also said Terri Horman has been the subject of threats. He said there's been "threats of harm routinely directed towards my client which I take very seriously."

He blamed the threats on what he called a "media frenzy...a witchhunt" directed at his client. <<

I suppose that "threats of harm" may mean death threats, but I haven't read that he said that in any article (on the other hand, I haven't done a lot of searching to read all articles wherein he is quoted.)

I'm slightly interested that he did not say "death" (at least in that which I have quoted above.) Perhaps he wants to minimize any reference to "death" -- as in "trying to cause someone's death" as in hiring someone to murder them.

Excellent insight! Thanks so much for your post. That does make one wonder what he is saying and why!

Oh Man, can you imagine pulling out the ol' checkbook for a woman who "alledgly" hired a hit man to kill you, was the last person to see your son alive (per media reports), and, again, per media reports, would like to abduct their daughter. I won't even go into the extra-maritail affairs, and the sex-texts.

You'd have to pull it out of my cold dying hand!

MOO

Mel

I hope you changed your life insurance beneficiary at that point.

I TOTALLY agree with you. My point was just pondering that if I was going against what IMO was my totally crazy spouse in court, I would want to be looking like a totally normal, suit wearing, yes sir to the judge, and do what ever was necessary to keep my and, MOST IMPORTANTLY, my daughter safe and try to get the judge to judge on my side. AS a mom of 4 kids, yes, I am sure I would be in pj's in the first few days, but 6 weeks out, I think I would have the sense, at least from my lawyers, how to act and dress to get what i wanted.

OT but when I went to get protection order against my son's fathers crazy girlfriend I wore jeans and a blouse, just what I wore to work. She showed up 15 minutes AFTER the hearing wearing a suit...I don't know don't think it's that big of a deal. It is good to dress to impress but when you got crazy against you, I think your fine wearing whatever, no suit it going to cover your crazy antics and wearing jeans or shorts won't make you the crazy/bad person.

Oh Man, can you imagine pulling out the ol' checkbook for a woman who "alledgly" hired a hit man to kill you, was the last person to see your son alive (per media reports), and, again, per media reports, would like to abduct their daughter. I won't even go into the extra-maritail affairs, and the sex-texts.

You'd have to pull it out of my cold dying hand!

MOO

Mel

I said the same thing and was informed that he's not supposed to be thinking about anything but Kyron. Only TH is allowed to think about money and everything else but Kyron -- like sexting :::hurl:::. And, frankly, I think he's doing a darn good job of not doing whatever parents of missing children might do to the one(s) they believe to have committed the crime. Not being anxious to write her a check -- um, puhlease, I'd rather have my fingers fall off.

Excellent insight! Thanks so much for your post. That does make one wonder what he is saying and why!

Greetings,

Nice to see you this evening RedKat!

I might have added to that post that the word "death" might have also been avoided, since Kyron is missing, perhaps not alive at someone else's hands, and his client is being "eyeballed" on that.

I guess I just still have the effects of the Anthony hearing on my mind today....it has gotten to the point that I can hardly stomach looking at that person on trial....when I even let my mind go to what she "allegedly" (yeah right) did to her own sweet baby and then come over here and this little precious guy is still missing.....and I just can't feel a lot of sympathy for anybody except Kyron's natural parents.....I just can't. not now...it is hard to grasp that she could possibly ask KH to give her anything at this point if she is still not cooperating, IMO, IMO, IMO.

Dresses and undresses that often lol? I really dont think the pictures were of her simply getting dressed and undressed. Or certainly not the way you mean anyhow.

JMO

Yes For the Kids I agree the getting "undressed" is not as simple as its being referred to as...

As a matter of fact it clearly states that she was depicting sexual acts in some of the pics and video via cell phone to MC....and thats NOT IMO thats whats been stated as fact.d

That is waaaaayyyy more than simply dressing and undressing for some photos

Greetings,

Nice to see you this evening RedKat!

I might have added to that post that the word "death" might have also been avoided, since Kyron is missing, perhaps not alive at someone else's hands, and his client is being "eyeballed" on that.

I agree. He doesn't want that word floating around. JMO

Of course he is going to downplay that. Very smart. It makes me think that she has a decent lawyer which she is going to need.

Nice to see you too!

As per the thread's topic... I'm interested in the subject brought up at court today... Article reference here:

>>"It is simply a matter of logistics," Houze said. "It is not a simple matter to pick up everything and simply be gone."<<

Yes... Now about those logistics -- who gets what? Does anyone have the Horman marriage date handy? I think I recall that the baby is 20 months old, I think that they got married about 18 months prior to that. Okay...got it here:

Divorce Petition

Marriage date... April 15, 2007. So this year was their 4th anniversary.

Wonder how much of that which is presently in the house was purchased by Kaine prior to their marriage? Seems like I saw it stated that Kaine purchased his home 3 months before the wedding.

As per the thread's topic... I'm interested in the subject brought up at court today... Article reference here:

>>"It is simply a matter of logistics," Houze said. "It is not a simple matter to pick up everything and simply be gone."<<

Yes... Now about those logistics -- who gets what? Does anyone have the Horman marriage date handy? I think I recall that the baby is 20 months old, I think that they got married about 18 months prior to that. Okay...got it here:

Divorce Petition

Marriage date... April 15, 2007. So this year was their 4th anniversary.

Wonder how much of that which is presently in the house was purchased by Kaine prior to their marriage? Seems like I saw it stated that Kaine purchased his home 3 months before the wedding.

I honestly think at this point that she is gonna have to take just the necessities and they will hash that out later. Maybe they are getting ready to charge her. Maybe the judge is privy to that? Would that be legal? I am fuzzy on some of the inner workings of this case.

Did I hear correctly that Kaine is asking Terri for child support? Doe he receive child support from Desiree?

WOW... I was not logged in, but did now because that brings up an interesting point....if true... thanks for posting that...makes me think...!!

I don't understand why the media commented on what he was wearing? I think that is pretty typical attire for men in Oregon. I must say I was surprised when I moved up here at the number of men who wear jeans to formal weddings even!

How many people feel that what Kaine was wearing has an impact on his involvement in this case?

I don't understand why the media commented on what he was wearing? I think that is pretty typical attire for men in Oregon. I must say I was surprised when I moved up here at the number of men who wear jeans to formal weddings even!

Does anyone think that what Kaine was wearing has an impact on his involvement in this case?

No I really don't. Even though I posted that most people I know would wear a suit, I don't think in this case it will affect him. The judge has got to know what he is going through and what the possibilities are. I know there maybe some issue of not letting the rumors,etc, affect his ruling, but still, I have to believe he is human and at least has some empathy.

WOW... I was not logged in, but did now because that brings up an interesting point....if true... thanks for posting that...makes me think...!!

Now I have to find that document. If I can remember which one it is. The divorce petition I think.

How many people feel that what Kaine was wearing has an impact on his involvement in this case?

I guess I am just weird and I realize courts are to be respected but this guy's child is missing....I doubt he gives a turtle's behind how he looks at this point.

Let's help Kaine using our organizational skills! I remember going through this with my son when he and his wife got divorced, OH GADS the Excel tables and figuring of values etc!

So...this is what I have found on the home... Anyone else have something different?

>>This 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom home has 1,676 square feet and was built in 1933<<

So... 4 bedrooms, one is the baby's, one is Kyron's (note that Kaine has said that a number of people went into Kyron's room)... Maybe one is Terri's eldest childs, one is the master...

* Leave the baby's room alone, if/when Terri gets partial custody, the baby will have outgrown the clothes she is presently in OR Kaine can pack the baby a bag. The baby needs "everything familiar" in that room, Terri doesn't need anything in there.

Arguments to the above? Oh...if the baby has 2 beds or 2 dressers in her room, give one of each to Terri. Are we agreed?

* Leave Kyron's room alone, Terri has no business taking anything in there.

* If the eldest son has a room there, everything in it can go to Terri.

* Master bedroom -- Kaine, do yourself a favor, give her everything in there but your clothing and personal belongings. You do not want memories or her being in your bed, sharing a dresser, and/or her interior decorating. Give her the curtains she may have chosen too. Give her EVERYTHING in there but your personal effects.

Okay...we have taken care of 4 rooms! Easy stuff so far! Moving on in the next message.

I don't think it has any impact, and I also think family court is more casual anyway.

I think the reporter thought he needed to report something, fill in time and all that. moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018