2010.06.28 - Kyron's Dad files for divorce and restraining order

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still having a difficult time typing. I am totally shocked.

ETA: I had to stop reading the texts about halfway through.

Holy Carp Batman. :eek:

Kaine is coming out guns blazing and I cannot blame him.

I don't know what I expected, but even I...am shocked. Poor poor babies :sick:

I started a thread for just the text messages. we are going to need to find them later.

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5725352#post5725352"]The Texts Messages - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

THEY ARE SEXUALLY EXPLICIT AND GRAPHIC

I remember that people were commenting about the sheets on the couch and speculating what that meant.

All I can say is that woman is totally disgusting, with those texts. Paints a good mommy picture of her, not.

ALL i CAN SAY IS KAINE: TAKE THAT BABY AND RUN.

Quite frankly, I am wondering where all this *surprise* is coming from. I thought we have been discussing the sexting, graphic sexual images, drinking, etc. for quite a long time. None of this is new, only a few little details that support what many of us have long figured out.

Not difficult to see why the baby is doing so much better away from TH.

Quite frankly, I am wondering where all this *surprise* is coming from. I thought we have been discussing the sexting, graphic sexual images, drinking, etc. for quite a long time. None of this is new, only a few little details that support what many of us have long figured out.
Oh ya know I was just sitting here hoping no one would post anything like that. Please,can we just discuss? :hug:

Gwenabob, until now, it was mostly all speculation. To see legal documents and real sext messages attached moves all the rumor and speculation into the reality of the sadness/sickness that surrounded Kyron and baby K.

I always thought Niagra Falls would be a beautiful place to visit. It was only once a went there that I realized just how beautiful beautiful is.

Reading Kaine's response and seeing Terri's text (we have never heard her voice) gives us a deeper understanding of her nature.

At this point in time...it is...what...four days after her husband ("okay, I love you") has moved out.

At this point in time, a child who she helped raised from an infant has disappeared.

At this point in time, she knows she is under police surveillance.

At this point in time, she has hired a high priced criminal attorney and he has given her specific instructions that she has already disobeyed.

Terri Horman is far from the fantasy/sham she created on Facebook...as many of us have long suspected. Baby K stuck for hours in the gym nursery while her Mother flirted ...sleeping nights next to a drunken Mother... her daytime schedule at the mercy of her Mother's drunken self-involved whims.

It's truly appalling. and IMO this is just the beginning of much more to come.

hey maybe this is what LE meant when they said they discoverd things they didn't want to know. This would certainly be that.

Kaine's contention that circuit court judges have determined probable cause exists to implicate Terri in Kyron's disappearance is definitely new and very important info. I'd like to hear opinions on that from our legal experts.

hey maybe this is what LE meant when they said they discoverd things they didn't want to know. This would certainly be that.

Respectfully, I disagree. I believe there is much more to come. We have only scratched the surface. There will be more linked to the criminal part of this case IMO.

Terri Horman is a moral train wreck...her control mechanisms blew out at some point.

She has NO control.

She had the attorney for just days and already she was lying to him, disobeying his instructions.

She seems to operate totally on impulse. This just makes me devastated for those children who were at her mercy.

This is upsetting on many levels. Just tragic. Yet it's consistent with what many here have suspected was going on with Terri in the home.

This makes me wonder if Kyron's bio-mom was unaware of the true emotional condition of Kyron's full-time caretaker/stepmom in the last 18 months of his life. I suspect (IMO) Desiree was kept in the dark about it. I expect Kaine was hoping against hope Terri would snap out of it? The dynamic is very odd, and perhaps there is more to that part of the story. :shakehead:

Perhaps we'll learn even more if affidavits supporting Terri are coming from her side...

perhaps not...

The affidavit clarifies that Kaine knew Terri was battling her alcoholism while caring for the children. I have a feeling that only Kaine knew what was going on with Terri. Even then, as he kept Terri's alcohol abuse secrets, he must have not completely understood how deeply disturbed she truly was ... and how much the kids were suffering too.

:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member