2010.06.28 - Kyron's Dad files for divorce and restraining order

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the BBM is right...

I'm relieved to know Kaine is not pregnant. :waitasec: I think we'd have WAY more media coverage if he was!

Otherwise, how would HE know that SHE is not pregnant? Did he make her take a blood test before he left the house? I could have hid my pregnancy from my husband until our 20 week ultrasound or longer. She could be 12 weeks pregnant and he wouldn't know...or she could be 2 weeks pregnant and SHE wouldn't know.

I think that's a bit of a ridiculous statement unless she's had a hysterectomy. Birth control, she could be lying about. :waitasec:

Ruling out an extramarital affair on her part, he could have had a vasectomy or no intercourse for over a month.

As far as guessing why the RO, I am leaning more toward TH discussed suicide. That alone can be a reason to file one, and demand sole custody.

Maybe suicide, my thought is ........
Dad (hubby) says okay she is the last one known to be seen with my son, he is missing, LE says SM time line does not add up and she has my daughter in her care. JMO So Dad (hubby) files for a divorce on these grounds and attorney says lets add this in too to protect child.
If it were me and I thought this person harmed my child, I would do the same.
Never mind LE would not have to worry about person committing suicide, I would take care of it myself. And that was after I found out what happened to my child.

Does anyone know who would have had to request it be sealed? Would it be Kaine, or LE? Or is it automatic because of the ongoing investigation?

I think there's something big here in this article..."The document also states that Kaine Horman has lived apart from Terri Moulton Horman since Saturday."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/judge_seals_restraining_order.html

Let's see now, when did TH take her last Polygraph...that would be Saturday! Something tells me that she didn't do so well.

And as far as the speculation of suicide...no way. If I had any kind of feeling that my spouse could have harmed or done worse to my child...I'd have done all that KH has put into place to protect this remaining child.

Ruling out an extramarital affair on her part, he could have had a vasectomy or no intercourse for over a month.

That would eliminate her being pregnant with HIS child. Not eliminate her being pregnant at all.

However, I am relieved that he was only answering that HE is not pregnant. She will have to answer when she responds.

Also included in the section titled:

A. Mandatory (Not Discretionary) Relief

The court must order the following relief

3. Ouster

Require respondent to move from petitioner's residence
if:

a. the residence is solely in petitioner's name;
b. the parties jointly own or rent the residence; or
c. the parties are married to each other.

4. Restraint from Entry onto Specified Premises

Restrain from entry into any premises, and a
reasonable surrounding area, when the Court
considers such restraint necessary to prevent
abuse. Such a surrounding area must be
specifically described.

Specified premises typically include:
a. petitioner's business or place of
employment,
b. petitioner's school,
c. A close relative’s home that the
petitioner frequently visits.

6. Police "Standby" for Essential Personal
Property

Order that a peace officer accompany the party
moving from the residence when that party
removes essential personal items (or property of
the children) from the residence.

These are required actions; the judge has no discretion in this matter. If the petitioner meets the requirements, this has to occur. May explain why Terri was getting things together last night.

I know we are not privy to it, but darn it, I wish we had more to go on.

I think there's something big here in this article..."The document also states that Kaine Horman has lived apart from Terri Moulton Horman since Saturday."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/judge_seals_restraining_order.html

Let's see now, when did TH take her last Polygraph...that would be Saturday! Something tells me that she didn't do so well.

And as far as the speculation of suicide...no way. If I had any kind of feeling that my spouse could have harmed or done worse to my child...I'd have done all that KH has put into place to protect this remaining child.

Terri's 2nd polygraph was not this past Saturday. It was on June 19th.

A big stretch, but Perhaps this is the scenario (maybe)...

Kaine and Desiree started seeing each other again, and Terri got wind of it and it burned her up good. What is the one thing that binds Desiree and Kaine together for life?? KYRON. Get rid of that link and the connection is broken.

Just sayin...it's possible...hell hath no fury like a woman scorned....

I would believe this from Kaine's side because the relationship does not seem strong or happy (obviously)... but not Desiree's. She seems like she has too much class to do that. She also seems to be in a much more stable relationship, with a great guy and they seem to really love each other.

As far as guessing why the RO, I am leaning more toward TH discussed suicide. That alone can be a reason to file one, and demand sole custody.

I believe it's possible the RO is because KH is a control freak. He got custody of Kyron, even though I read somewhere it's joint, and now I believe he wants sole custody of his daughter. Unless there was a VERY GOOD reason to file for divorce right now, and I'm not saying there isn't, I think he did more harm than good to this case.

At the start of this case I believed the SM had a hand in Kyron's disappearance, and I still do, BUT now I'm also taking a second, hard look at KH and I don't like the picture I'm coming up with; I didn't since the PC he did with DY. He doesn't come across to me as someone I'd like to be friends or neighbors with.

Just my own opinion.

I've been thinking.What are his polygraphs saying?I am very interested in what his timeline was when Kyron came up missing?

I believe it's possible the RO is because KH is a control freak. He got custody of Kyron, even though I read somewhere it's joint, and now I believe he wants sole custody of his daughter. Unless there was a VERY GOOD reason to file for divorce right now, and I'm not saying there isn't, I think he did more harm than good to this case.

At the start of this case I believed the SM had a hand in Kyron's disappearance, and I still do, BUT now I'm also taking a second, hard look at KH and I don't like the picture I'm coming up with; I didn't since the PC he did with DY. He doesn't come across to me as someone I'd like to be friends or neighbors with.

Just my own opinion.

A RO has nothing to do with someone being a control freak. If the protection isn't warranted, a judge wouldn't have signed off on it.

Also, they had joint but DY went to Canada for medical treatment. If he was such a control freak, I don't think he woulda been OK with joint; he woulda pushed for sole, alleging she was incapable of taking care of Kyron due to her illness when she returned.

JMO

I do not want to gossip about Tony & Desiree's personal life and I have tried to make sure that anything I share about them would not offend them should they ever read my words (which is why I don't answer some of the questions directly posed to me about Desiree), so I'm not going to offer a lot here other than to say that I would be completely floored... dumbfounded....shocked... if Desiree were at all involved with Kaine again. I cannot see that being a plausible scenario AT. ALL. I don't believe there is any chance that she would be 'back with Kaine' in any sense of the word.

Woke up and the internet is a buzz this am. Nothing like a little smut to invigorate the story. It is all over the place, NBC, CNN...NG has something to report on tonight. WW..goodness. :sick: Going as far as getting inside information about suicide watch in the case of an arrest?

Couple of things this am. I think this announcement offically takes the spotlight off of Kyron. I thought that is what they wanted to preserve?

Also, found it interesting in the statement that was released they made no note of keeping the focus on finding Kyron.

If most of the public was on the fence- I would think this announcement making it through the media is going to move most people logically to on side. I just hope she is actually guilty...or we have some serious looking in the mirror to do as a society.

Hoping this ends soon. :crazy:

Also included in the section titled:

A. Mandatory (Not Discretionary) Relief

The court must order the following relief

3. Ouster

Require respondent to move from petitioner's residence
if:

a. the residence is solely in petitioner's name;
b. the parties jointly own or rent the residence; or
c. the parties are married to each other.

4. Restraint from Entry onto Specified Premises

Restrain from entry into any premises, and a
reasonable surrounding area, when the Court
considers such restraint necessary to prevent
abuse. Such a surrounding area must be
specifically described.

Specified premises typically include:
a. petitioner's business or place of
employment,
b. petitioner's school,
c. A close relative’s home that the
petitioner frequently visits.

6. Police "Standby" for Essential Personal
Property

Order that a peace officer accompany the party
moving from the residence when that party
removes essential personal items (or property of
the children) from the residence.

These are required actions; the judge has no discretion in this matter. If the petitioner meets the requirements, this has to occur. May explain why Terri was getting things together last night.

TH was getting "things together"...what things? Did I miss a report that she was seen packing? Link?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme