2010.06.28 - Kyron's Dad files for divorce and restraining order

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously i dont understand. Kaines son has disappeared and the likelihood is that the woman he loved and who he thought loved his son has possibly killed him. Kaine is a victim here. He is not the one being looked at. I dont understand when this is a site for victims..why Kaine the father of a missing child is being attacked so much for no reason.
Again,I am not attacking anyone and I never have and I do not think people should.LE has not said any suspects and no one has been ruled out.(LE? apparantly did say SM was not a person of interest or a suspect)We do not know who they are looking at at suspects.I honestly feel they need to looking into both of them and all possible people.That is my honest opinion.Something is not right here.I do trust LE will find out what happened to little Kyron.

Interesting. I assumed "sealed" meant to the general public and media but that courts, attorneys, etc would have to be able to see it. This document though, seemed necessary (I guess :waitasec:) to partially 'unseal' for lack of a better word - such that certain parties could see it.

Since the court, attorneys, and Kaine/Terri would have to see it, it makes me wonder if the partial 'unsealing' was more for #2 in the list: "Any governmental agency".

Does that mean such as child protective services? "ANY" certainly seems broad though, doesn't it?

I know nothing about how these things work so just thinking out loud here.

Thanks for posting it!
this was the sealing document. not the restraining order itself... which is sealed

It states that no one can disclose the contents of the restraining order petition without the court's permission and yet now there is a news article about the contents of the abuse prevent petition. :(

that was the sealing document. where are you seeing the actual petition? that was sealed yesterday at the time of filing based on the sealing document

Again,I am not attacking anyone and I never have and I do not think people should.LE has not said any suspects and no one has been ruled out.(LE? apparantly did say SM was not a person of interest or a suspect)We do not know who they are looking at at suspects.I honestly feel they need to looking into both of them and all possible people.That is my honest opinion.Something is not right here.I do trust LE will find out what happened to little Kyron.
I do too (per bbm) and I also believe that any investigator worth their salt will start with the family and work outward. I don't think they have forgotten or neglected to look at sm, dad, everyone at the school, everyone in between, etc.

No parenting time is a big deal to me. Not even supervised visitation? By a judges order? That seems unheard of unless there is a very real threat to the child.

I think it might be possible that, in light of whatever the evidence is for the restraining order, LE and/or Kaine have reason to believe that SM might decide to end it all, killing Kaine, baby K, and herself. She seems a desperate woman to me. JMOO

Something I wonder about,though : 2 polygraphs, several hours of LE questioning her,being excluded from the family statement and now this. No arrest. No confession. IMO TH is either blocking the whole thing out,or she has no involvement...... Waiting to see what this day will bring.... All JMO

Possibly the explanation is that there's a plea deal in the works, and one or more of the parties involved in working out and agreeing to the deal have said they'll only participate in the negotiations if Terri hasn't been arrested, charged, or publicly named as a suspect or POI. Given the whole picture (the still-missing young boy, Terri's teenage son, the baby, the working father, etc), there would be a substantial benefit to bringing this to a head quickly and very conclusively, so that the innocent parties can get on with their lives, and not have to suffer through a continuing investigation, looming trial, publicly posturing Terri, etc.

And possibly, the plea deal could involve Terri agreeing to a very long-term stay in a psychiatric facility and permanent relinquishment of custody rights to both of her biological children, in exchange for much lesser charges than she'd otherwise face. That would be one way of accomplishing what needs to be accomplished, without dragging the innocent parties through months and years of investigation, criminal trial proceedings, custody/visitation proceedings, etc.

I think it might be possible that, in light of whatever the evidence is for the restraining order, LE and/or Kaine have reason to believe that SM might decide to end it all, killing Kaine, K, and herself. She seems a desperate woman to me. JMOO

jokie;

I do think maybe Terri said something about killing herself. Not necessarily anyone else. And, as stated before, that alone would give the Court reason to grant temporary relief, sometimes permanent if she does indeed try suicide. I hope she has lots of support and someone with her at all times for months to come. Therapy if needed.

We will not know until the Judge decides we can know though. :( We can only guess.

wonder if TH has been threatening to go to the media with the "contents" of such RO? There has been an uproar over this and now - no details - RO has been sealed. I can see her saying "well, I have a copy and I have some reporters phone numbers - maybe they would like to see it!" JMO

I'm trying to imagine a scenario where she would actually want media to see it. Wouldn't it make her look bad, in any situation? I mean, whether the RO is because of actions toward Kyron, previous actions toward her older son, actions toward baby K, or even actions toward Kaine himself.

Whatever the RO says, it cannot look good for her. EVEN IF she doesn't agree with what it says, I wouldn't think she would favor having it out there in its raw form before her response and facts to back her up, are included.

Did you have a scenario in mind when you said she might want media to see it? Please share!

Interesting. I assumed "sealed" meant to the general public and media but that courts, attorneys, etc would have to be able to see it. This document though, seemed necessary (I guess :waitasec:) to partially 'unseal' for lack of a better word - such that certain parties could see it.

Since the court, attorneys, and Kaine/Terri would have to see it, it makes me wonder if the partial 'unsealing' was more for #2 in the list: "Any governmental agency".

Does that mean such as child protective services? "ANY" certainly seems broad though, doesn't it?

I know nothing about how these things work so just thinking out loud here.

Thanks for posting it!

The Judge only unsealed the Ex Parte Motion and Order to Restrict Access to the File. In other words, the original Motion and Order to Restrict Access was sealed yesterday along with the rest of the file. Today, the judge ordered the Motion and Order to Restrict Access unsealed. So basically the original Order to Restrict was sealed yesterday. Today that order was unsealed. The order that was unsealed today starts on page 2.

I think it might be possible that, in light of whatever the evidence is for the restraining order, LE and/or Kaine have reason to believe that SM might decide to end it all, killing Kaine, K, and herself. She seems a desperate woman to me. JMOO

Hello there:) Just a heads up, you may want to edit the babys name out, no posting minors name baby K that is:)

Lawyer for Kaine issues a statement:

Mr. Horman has a continuing desire to bring Kyron home safely, and to provide for the best interests of his daughter K. I refer you to the public statement issued by the family yesterday, which is included below. Mr. Horman remains supportive of all of the law enforcement agencies working to locate Kyron and will continue to act in his children’s best interests.
http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/n...could-be-unsealed/Dz4uMChK60KCWjy3W5FG4Q.cspx

Why does she keep answering the door?!?!?

Probably because she's in denial, and it helps her to perpetuate her fantasy that "everything's fine". She keeps answering her door because it's what she'd do if everything was really fine.

If you can't view the entire window, hold down the Ctrl key then press the - key.
To return to your preferred view, hold down the Ctrl key then press the + key.​

This is the original document? I am unclear on what's sealed and unsealed at this time???

Hello there:) Just a heads up, you may want to edit the babys name out, no posting minors name baby K that is:)

You might want to edit her name in the comment you quoted also.

FYI: HLN is covering Kyron right now -- JVM & MBrooks find RO "suspicious", feel there is reason to believe harm probable to babyK

Lawyer for Kaine issues a statement:

Mr. Horman has a continuing desire to bring Kyron home safely, and to provide for the best interests of his daughter K. I refer you to the public statement issued by the family yesterday, which is included below. Mr. Horman remains supportive of all of the law enforcement agencies working to locate Kyron and will continue to act in his children’s best interests.
http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/n...could-be-unsealed/Dz4uMChK60KCWjy3W5FG4Q.cspx
I just figured that statement had a lot to do with the divorce and restraining order that was about to bust loose. Now the lawyer is alluding to such. Thanks DG

LE apparently told Kaine to move out with the little girl. They possibly helped him at court also. Kaine has said he fully supports the Police action there taking...seriously the LE dont appear to be the slightest bit interested in Kaine in connection with Kyrons disappearance. They do however seem to be showing a LOT in Terri.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member