2010.06.28 - Kyron's Dad files for divorce and restraining order

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I know Desiree filed for an order preventing Kaine from removing the children; that RO was nothing about domestic abuse. In fact, no woman has come forward (girlfriends or wives) and said anything about Kaine being verbally or psychologically abusive. No one has. When someone does, I might go down that rabbit trail but I'm not going to make it up out of thin air.

Likewise, no one (who actually knows her) has ever said anything of the sort about TH. As far as we know, the threat of 'abuse' could have been to harm herself because of the horrible things being said about her online, or there could have been no threat of any kind.

Also, there has to be some reason that DY would have filed for divorce while she was pregnant. One does not do that sort of thing on a whim-- in that situation especially. If KH is a perfect and wonderful and easy to live with kind of a person, doubtful that she would have chosen such a time to get rid of him.

jmo

A little time-line I've been keeping for myself, time to share? time-line marriage, separations, births
Taken from article in Organian and WW(no longer working)

2000...Desiree and Kaine married

2001 - marriage soured, separation in the works.

January, 2002 - Desiree becomes pregnant - try again at marriage

August, 2002 - Desiree 8 months pregnant, files for divorce.

September 9th, 2002 - Kyron is born.

2003 - Kaine & Desiree officially divorce. Kyron lives with Desiree (shared custody)

One month after divorce - Desiree fears Kaine will "remove our children from their residence". Restraining order issued with orders that neither parent can take children away. (source: WW)

2004 - Desiree goes to Canada for treatment of a life-threatening kidney failure.

2004 - Terri, who is friends with Desiree, moves in, along with her son, to watch Kyron.

2004 - After two months, Desiree returns from Canada with $30,000 in medical bills and moves in with parents so she can get back on her feet.

April, 2007 - Terri and Kaine marry in Kauai

2009 - baby girl born to Kaine and Terri

June 26, 2010 - Kaine and baby girl move out

June 28th - Kaine files for divorce and RO to protect baby girl from Terri.

Actually Terri wasnt friends with Desiree according to Desiree. That was just something one of Terris friends put out.

A restraining order is issued if the petitioner can show he or his child is in "imminent danger of further abuse" by the respondent, and respondent represents a "credible threat to the physical safety of petitioner or petitioner's child."

Kaine Horman's petition for a restraining order, which must offer an explanation of why he feared his wife was a threat to himself and their daughter, was sealed by Judge Keith Meisenheimer. It was sought after Kyron's dad, as well as his mom and stepdad, had been "fully briefed by law enforcement on the on-going criminal investigation."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/terri_moulton_horman_focus_of.html

I'd venture to guess most of us don't.

LOL....well, I don't know about you...but during those same five years.... I look 15 years younger, have lost 50 pounds, look a bit like Heidi Klum in my bikini,

OR....wait....this is the dreams and visions thread, right?????

Likewise, no one (who actually knows her) has ever said anything of the sort about TH. As far as we know, the threat of 'abuse' could have been to harm herself because of the horrible things being said about her online, or there could have been no threat of any kind.

Also, there has to be some reason that DY would have filed for divorce while she was pregnant. One does not do that sort of thing on a whim-- in that situation especially. If KH is a perfect and wonderful and easy to live with kind of a person, doubtful that she would have chosen such a time to get rid of him. jmo

She may not have "chosen to get rid of him". Perhaps Kaine had moved on. In my case, my husband of 26 years moved in with his girlfriend and I was the one who filed for divorce. No reason to wait around. When it's over, it's over. I don't find it strange at all that she would file while she was pregnant.

Actually Terri wasnt friends with Desiree according to Desiree. That was just something one of Terris friends put out.

Are you saying Terri was brought in as a 'nanny' by Kaine in 2004? I'll change the TL if there is some link that tells me that. Thanks for the info. moo

Are you saying Terri was brought in as a 'nanny' by Kaine in 2004? I'll change the TL if there is some link that tells me that. Thanks for the info. moo

It's a quote from Desiree in one of the Friday interviews, maybe the raw interview. She was asked if she and Terri were friends before Kyron was born (as CM had reported) and she replied "No".

FWIW, I think posting pictures of the house is against TOS. You are sleuthing to far into their lives and CHILDREN live there. In the future there could be children coming back to live in their home and you have just put pictures of where they live on the internet....

Those photos were posted to the Internet by the media and, as far as I know, as long as we provide a source and give credit for the photo, I was not violating Websleuths TOS.

If I was, they would have been removed shortly after I posted because they would have been reported. Also, there are moderators who read this thread who would have removed them and sent me a message.

The Horman's address has been included in court documents made available to the media by the sheriff's office, namely the Petition for Dissolution of Marriage filed by Kaine Horman, which you can verify by clicking on the link at the end of this post.

I would like to hear from an administrator if posting the photo of the house was a violation of TOS. Meanwhile, I removed my post just in case. Thank you for your concern.

It's a quote from Desiree in one of the Friday interviews, maybe the raw interview. She was asked if she and Terri were friends before Kyron was born (as CM had reported) and she replied "No".

Well Kyron was born in 2002 and Terri wasn't brought in until 2004, maybe she became friendly with her during the two years after Kyron was born. If not, Terri was brought in as a nanny who was unknown to mom. moo

Yes, DY said an adamant no when asked that question.

Did the school call the H home when K was not in the classroom that morning?

Hard to believe they wouldn't have and the whole day passes and he is not on the school bus at 3:45.

Well Kyron was born in 2002 and Terri wasn't brought in until 2004, maybe she became friendly with her during the two years after Kyron was born. If not, Terri was brought in as a nanny who was unknown to mom. moo

She must have been friends or very closely associated with her at some point if she trusted her to care for her 2 year old while she was away. Before he was born or after, a "friend" of Terris said Terri has been around Kyron since he was 3 days old....so somebodys not being completely honest.

I couldnt say whether she went there to be a nanny or anything else. Terris friend claimed that Terri went to help Kaine with Kyron when Desiree was in Canada and that Desiree and Terri were friends. However Desiree was asked this last Friday in one of the interviews she did and she denied this.

This is one problem IMO her friends and family have said things to make her look better and a lot of it just isnt true which then makes it look worse on her which isnt entirely fair.

Did the school call the H home when K was not in the classroom that morning?

Hard to believe they wouldn't have and the whole day passes and he is not on the school bus at 3:45.

Nope, no one called the H household that Kyron was absent from school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Required