2010.06.28 - Kyron's Dad files for divorce and restraining order

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, so we now know that LE does suspect her of being involved in Kyron's disappearance. I don't think this was a whim or gut feeling. I think they showed him proof that this was true. You don't just turn your back on someone and take a child away from them just because of a gut feeling. The law won't let you do that.

Do we know if the court knows what the evidence it is? Maybe that's not being released, only this RO. It sounds like Kaine was really scared of TH might do to him, even at the gym. I don't think this is based on something bogus. I think LE showed him real proof of both the murder for hire and TH being involved in Kyron's kidnapping.

This does not make me feel good about Kyron, poor kid...

short and sweet, isn't it.
:waitasec:
okay, maybe not so sweet. but nice & short.

"involved in the disappearance of my son Kyron"
"attempted to hire someone to murder me"
"police have provided me with probably cause to believe that the above statements are true"

However incidences of abuse goes back only to June 4th 2010 - Kyron's disappearance day.

I suppose Terri is rather unofficially an official suspect now, if police have provided probable cause.

I can't imagine having to write such things with my own hand. What a nightmare. :(

Wow, so we now know that LE does suspect her of being involved in Kyron's disappearance. I don't think this was a whim or gut feeling. I think they showed him proof that this was true. You don't just turn your back on someone and take a child away from them just because of a gut feeling. The law won't let you do that.

Do we know if the court knows what the evidence it is? Maybe that's not being released, only this RO. It sounds like Kaine was really scared of TH might do to him, even at the gym. I don't think this is based on something bogus. I think LE showed him real proof of both the murder for hire and TH being involved in Kyron's kidnapping.

If they have some real proof, why not at lease arrest her on the attempt to kill plot....

The names aren't even right?
JEEZ-LUEEZ
and the lawyers let the media release an uncorrected version?
Not good.

How can she be banned from going to certain public places - like the gym?

I don't think she can be legally banned from going to the gym, but if he was there she'd have to leave.
As this case twists and turns I had my suspicions about TH and now I want hard evidence before I decide just yet.
KH seems controlled and organized in his thought process (unless an att. wrote it for him) and the RO this doesn't sit well with me unless LE approached him with real hard evidence.
Otherwise, it is just based on his opinion not actual incidents of abuse in the past.
But, TH will have her right to contest the RO soon.
Even if we all think she is 100% guilty they need to follow the law.

"police have provided me with probably cause to believe that the above statements are true"

However incidences of abuse goes back only to June 4th 2010 - Kyron's disappearance day.

I suppose Terri is rather unofficially an official suspect now, if police have provided probable cause.

I can't imagine having to write such things with my own hand. What a nightmare. :(

Bold mine. ITA. I was so thinking that since he wrote "attempted to hire someone to kill me" several times. Dear God, what agony it must been to have to write that one phrase over and over...

If it was my child missing, and I get some feedback that my wife/husband was involved, I don't know how I would react. It would take an enormous amount of self control to try and noy beat the crapoly out of him/her to find out where my son was.

Wow-well then. As we suspected it had to do with the MFH plot which Kaine believed was enacted in the previous 180 days and or at the end of 2009. And he believes she was involved in the disappearance of Kyron. Police provided him the information on both. :(

If TH is "most likely to be located" at the Gym between "11:00 am and 2:00 pm" everyday, she must have been quite regular in her routine. This seems to be very specific, new information to me.

(info from page 17)

This is confusing. Can someone help figure this out? (I'm not familiar with RO documents.)

Page 11, Number 3 - it asks to describes incidents of abuse within the last 180 days. Kaine states that he "recently learned" Terri tried to have him murdered. Is he referring to the MHF plot from months ago, but he only "recently" learned about it?

Because on Page 12, Number 4 - it asks to describe incidents of abuse that occurred before the 180 day period above, if yes explain... Kaine writes: "Respondent attempted to hire someone to murder me." Date: End of 2009.

I could be totally wrong (wouldn't be the first time :innocent:), but does this mean there was more than one "incident of abuse" in which Terri attempted to hire someone to murder Kaine?

Or is it the same incident - in Number 3, he was "told" about it. In Number 4, he just lists the actual date?

Reading the restraining order is very distressing.

It seems obvious now that LE definitely has evidence of some involvement by TH in Kyron's disappearance.

I fear the worst for this poor little boy. :-(

Me too, but details are still not provided in this RO as far as I can tell so far.

KH seems organized and controlling this doesn't sit well with me unless LE approached him with evidence.

I assume it would "sit well" with you if he were a scatter-brained weakling? KH is handling his business in a very honorable and BRAVE fashion in the face of all he has been confronted with over the last month+.

I don't believe there is a banning or restricting where anyone can go.

It simply says: "To Aid in Service of the Restraining Order" please fill out this information, and that is where the gym information is. Where is Respondent Most Likely to be Located? (page 17 of RO)

If TH is "most likely to be located" at the Gym between "11:00 am and 2:00 pm" everyday, she must have been quite regular in her routine. This seems to be very specific, new information to me.

(info from page 17)

Honestly, not trying to be snarky but if she was at the gym everyday from 11am-2pm what was she doing there?

She definitely does not have the body of someone that works out for 3 hours everyday.

bbm

It goes back further. http://www.kptv.com/download/2010/0708/24186795.pdf

There's a 180-day time frame; he claims she was involved in Kyron's disappearance (june 4) and then further down in the section for abuse prior to the 180 days, he claims she tried to hire someone to murder him (end of 2009). But his reason for filing is checked as "attempted to cause me bodily injury". I think they tossed in Kyron's disappearance because it fell within the 180 days; it doesn't support his claim she was trying to have him murdered (that happened outside that time frame).

Sorry, OCD flareup: the name of the petitioner and respondent aren't even correct. Horton? :waitasec:

I would bet this was done intentionally to help protect the documents from the public and media searching for them. That is not the first time I have heard the last name mixed up as Horton instead of Horman. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Proslakdbf