2010.06.28 - Kyron's Dad files for divorce and restraining order

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. "Abuse"
"Abuse" is the occurrence of one or more of the following acts between "family or household members":
a. Attempting to cause or intentionally, knowingly, or recklessly causing bodily injury;
b. Intentionally, knowingly, or recklessly placing another in fear of imminent bodily injury;
c. Causing another to engage in involuntary sexual relations by force or threat of force.
2. "Family or Household Members" "Family or household members" include: a. Spouses; b. Former spouses;
c. Adult persons related by blood, marriage, or adoption;

The part in bold above is all it takes. Yes, it could have been on behalf of the kids, but it could have also been for KH himself. Some wives are physically abusive and threatening to their husbands, too. We might never know.

Sounds pretty sinister to me. I wouldn't say that's all it takes, still gotta have proof and that proof must be something else for the judge to seal it.

"Petitioner is not now pregnant" Kaine is the petitioner. Terri is the respondent.

Either way I'm relieved to know she's not pregnant.

If the BBM is right...

I'm relieved to know Kaine is not pregnant. :waitasec: I think we'd have WAY more media coverage if he was!

Otherwise, how would HE know that SHE is not pregnant? Did he make her take a blood test before he left the house? I could have hid my pregnancy from my husband until our 20 week ultrasound or longer. She could be 12 weeks pregnant and he wouldn't know...or she could be 2 weeks pregnant and SHE wouldn't know.

I think that's a bit of a ridiculous statement unless she's had a hysterectomy. Birth control, she could be lying about. :waitasec:

I get a bad feeling that the divorce petition states that "the respondent (meaning Terri) has a non-joint child" (meaning Terri's teenage son), but doesn't state the petitioner, Kaine, also has a child in addition to the baby they share.

Wouldn't/ shoudn't Kyron also be mentioned in the papers? Otherwise it reads to me as if they know he is no longer alive.

Does that make sense?

The fact that the divorce petition mentions specifically the Family Abuse Protection Act and mentions the safety of the other child, tells me two things:

She has been abusive in the past (possibly to Kyron) and now since one child is missing, after last being seen with the individual who did the abusing, Kain is now doing the only safe and prudent thing for him to do regarding his daughter JUST IN CASE...remove her from the threat. If TH was abusive, only a fool would leave the other child around her, after one child goes missing. KH is not a fool, evidently.

OR

Since this has happened (Kyrons disappearance) she has threatened harm to herself and possibly others, or has harmed Little K in some way recently.

If the BBM is right...

I'm relieved to know Kaine is not pregnant. :waitasec: I think we'd have WAY more media coverage if he was!

Otherwise, how would HE know that SHE is not pregnant? Did he make her take a blood test before he left the house? I could have hid my pregnancy from my husband until our 20 week ultrasound or longer. She could be 12 weeks pregnant and he wouldn't know...or she could be 2 weeks pregnant and SHE wouldn't know.

I think that's a bit of a ridiculous statement unless she's had a hysterectomy. Birth control, she could be lying about. :waitasec:

In FL, when I filed my divorce, I had to state I was not pregnant. It's standard on the forms in FL, and perhaps OR...so even if a guy is the petitioner, he has to respond to the question...or the documents wouldn't be complete and would be rejected. She wouldn't have to answer that question until she responded to the petition. IMO.

I get a bad feeling that the divorce petition states that "the respondent (meaning Terri) has a non-joint child" (meaning Terri's teenage son), but doesn't state the petitioner, Kaine, also has a child in addition to the baby they share.

Wouldn't/ shoudn't Kyron also be mentioned in the papers? Otherwise it reads to me as if they know he is no longer alive.

Does that make sense?

very good catch. I wonder about that.

Re: the speculation as to what would cause someone to seek a R.O.

It can be as simple as the respondent threatening to harm themselves, being deeply depressed and thus putting a minor child in danger, prior statements or threats made, fear of respondent doing something rash if enough pressure is upon them...I mean you can try and guess, but you're not going to know!

Sole custody is more obvious--KH has reason to believe that his current wife will be incarcerated for the crime against his son, and by the very nature that the police believe his current wife harmed Kyron, that alone would cause any parent to automatically request sole custody!

Now that we know the specific type of RO he requested, IMO that really isn't a possibility any longer.

Does that make sense?

It says they both have a non joint child.

As far as guessing why the RO, I am leaning more toward TH discussed suicide. That alone can be a reason to file one, and demand sole custody.

Does that make sense?

Ill have to look at it again, but Im pretty sure Kyron was mentioned as the petitioner having a non-joint child. Im pretty sure that is in there.

Does that make sense?

At the top of page 6, it states, "Petitioner has one non-joint child. Respondent has one non-joint child."

Kyron is listed.

Does that make sense?

Kyron is mentioned. Page 6.

http://images.bimedia.net/documents/Horman+divorce+papers.pdf

We had a horrific murder suicide here not long ago. I think given the circumstances and all the focus on TH, she could be depressed enough to say some thing that left KH afraid of an outcome he can prevent this time. The walls are closing in on her, and even if she is innocent or not, this fear of losing all of her family and freedom and all that is going to take place if she is arrested may be a breaking point for her. So I think packing up and making sure the baby is safe and getting her dad in town is smart. No matter why they are doing it.

While I'm not surprised it's been sealed, I am curious as to exactly WHAT is in it. I think it includes information told to Kaine regarding SM.

Does that make sense?

It says petitioner(Kaine) has one non-joint child.

It says they both have a non joint child.

Ill have to look at it again, but Im pretty sure Kyron was mentioned as the petitioner having a non-joint child. Im pretty sure that is in there.

At the top of page 6, it states, "Petitioner has one non-joint child. Respondent has one non-joint child."

Kyron is listed.
That's what I get for trying to read legal documents when I should be sleeping.

Thank you- I must have missed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members