2010.06.28 - Kyron's Dad files for divorce and restraining order

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I almost don't want to post this but as ya'll have gotten round to the expense of this action being pursued despite the unlikely result of a favorable outcome, but it does make me wonder.

Mr. Bunch is pursuing a course of action that is not likely for success IMO. Either he is bound to pursue it because his client, Terri, insists they try, after foregoing their option to derail this runaway train before it left the station, OR he is pretty darn sure he will be recumpensed for his representation, even when chasing rainbows.

Just saying. Still on the fence but in light of how Terri through Bunch has handled the custody issue of Baby K I am down a rail or two on the side of something smells wrong.

Looks like Kaine means business. He's coming out with guns a blazin. He doesn't want that baby any where near Terri, no way no how. Can't seem as I blame him.

Wow! That affidavit does not paint a pretty picture of Terri as a mother and wife. Sounds like she has a serious drinking problem. That poor baby!

New very disturbing court documents have just been released: http://www.kptv.com/download/2010/1026/25509272.pdf

Well, a lot of questions about Kaine's motives and positions are answered in that motion.

Upsetting as it is, I do not know if it is enough to stop supervised visitation as long as TH takes an alcohol test prior to the visits...

This document probably needs its own thread...thanks worriedmommy.

I'm scratching my head over the last page or two of this thread:

Rackner was opposing the expedited aspect of the motion, not the main issue of visitation. No reason to go into detail on the merits of terri's request for visitation in that document.

Also, this isn't a normal civil case. After the R/o went into effect there was absolutely no reason or basis to do any type of discovery. Once Terri didn't challenge the R/O the matter was concluded unless and until someone decided to request a modification of parenting time or custody.

Of course modification requests should be expected, or at least thought of. I'm guessing Rackner wasn't unaware of that possibility (possibly the understatement of the week/month/year), she's just following normal procedure. Not to mention how incredibly stupid it would be to spend her client's limited funds doing totally unnecessary discovery in the event a modification request wasn't filed, especially since she knows she'll have time to do so after it is filed. That would be the 30 day period she does mention in her papers, iirc. The one that is standard. The whole idea that she's been caught off guard just makes me chuckle. She's a named partner in a firm that does this type of law for its existence. I think she knows how to handle a FAPA modification request.

Plus, I would love to see a petitioner's lawyer try to get a psych eval and medical records where there is no pending request for modification of a FAPA R/O and an abated divorce/custody proceeding. For what, so they can show you how right the judge was to already have ordered no contact in the first place? Or to prepare for a modification motion that may never be filed and, if it is, will be addressed under the rules. Yeah, good luck with that.

I also would love to see the look on the face of Rackner and the Judge if Bunch were stupid enough to condescend to her by pointing out the "weakness" of her papers. Priceless. The phrase "bless his heart" comes to mind. And to be clear, I don't think Bunch is questioning Rackner's competence or would consider doing so, even in a backhanded way. On the contrary, I think he'll take supervised visitation if he can get it, and slink away quietly.

jmoo

eta: never mind...holy cow!

I just can't even think straight right now. Poor Kyron...and his step Mom is laughing it up with another man, sending smut! I just can't even type..... :(

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118073"]2010.10.25 New Documents Filed Today - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]
move it over folks

okay I just moved ya myself.

I have to leave for kids activities, maybe by the time I get back I will have cooled down. I am just floored......

:eek: I was on the other thread reading the document and couldn't. even. move.

This must be some of what Staton didn't want to know...........

well that certainly answers a lot of questions.

Makes you realize how restrained Desiree has been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aqfina2000