2010.06.29 -- LE says TH not POI nor suspect

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Physically of course she'd have the strength to do it.

Mentally/emotionally, I'm not so sure. She strikes me as a dependent personality, almost clingy, requiring frequent reassurance and affirmation. Reaching out to friends is expected, but there's something about how Terri has gone about this that makes me wonder how fragile her self-esteem really is. I also think if she had been the sole perp here, she would have broken already. I don't think she could stand up to the pressure knowing she would be the only one to go down for this.

IMO, if she is involved, it's either directly or indirectly with another person.

Just my gut.

'course, my gut's been wrong before :)

ahhhhh but if she has an accomplice (or if she is the accomplice) she has someone she can sell out......so i think it would be easier for her to crack that way

Okay so LE can lie to us if they want to and the press can't get anything right and things are confirmed facts and then retracted and at this point I don't think I can believe anything. Except of course that the little boy is missing because Sar was called out and the FBI said they were called in. Shoot scratch the FBI that came from the media. Or if it was from a press conference then LE could be lying about it.
My head is spinning and I am fed up!

I can name a case Chris Coleman that murder his Wife and two little boys in Illinois.
Presser after presser LE said No suspect No POI. Three weeks later he was arrested.
I remember this case during one of the presser it was clear that LE was lying.
J/S

IIRC, at one time early in the case, Yuri Melich said in court that Casey Anthony was not a suspect. She wasn't named a suspect for about 3 months.

It just came up in my Google news search, and then the link didn't work and the whole darn blog is now "unavailable," so of course it got my attention.

I'm not usually so low brow, I swear. :iamashamed0005:

FWIW, the whole wweek.com site seems to be down. They're getting too much attention this morning. :)
But I saw the item too.. it was brief.

IIRC, at one time early in the case, Yuri Melich said in court that Casey Anthony was not a suspect.

Also with Annie Le, they found the dude's bloody clothes hidden in the ceiling and still they didn't call him a suspect... all the way up to his arrest.

But it's the way they've gone about it that irritates me. After all of this drama with the family that looks very suspicious, they come out and say simply say, she's not a POI. And we're just supposed to swallow that after all of the info that has come out. Right.

It's like a hurricane is going on outside of the window, and LE is saying it's just a small rainstorm. That's what it feels like to me. I know they don't owe me any information and want to keep their investigation intact, but you'd also think they wouldn't want rampant suspicion and rumor going around about someone who is innocent either.

If she's innocent, say she is and clear her. If she's not, then say she's not and arrest her. Instead, they want to stay on this middle ground of "we know something you don't know and we're not going to tell you!" while things keep happening that make TH look worse and worse. I feel so bad for her because it seems like she's not sure of what the heck is going on and could possibly be suicidal at this point. And all LE can say is "She's not a POI". That's going to help her mentally and emotionally while everyone keeps suspecting her!

I don't want an innocent person arrested, but I don't want a guilty person treated like they are special either (Casey Anthony, anyone?). And if she is innocent, then it is really unfair that LE is just continuing to let her look guilty, all the while staying quiet and saying things that just aren't ringing true anymore. And now her life is being destroyed privately and publicly, and all they can say is "She's not a POI"? That's it? They are starting to sound like the boy that cried wolf, IMO.

All I can say, I really hope I understand all of this when the details finally come out...

It might make sense to keep up the appearance that TH is the POI, but never saying so, if they have a suspect and it's someone that TH is associated with (a lover, etc.). Especially if they think Kyron might still be alive....they would want that person to think that ALL the heat is on TH and they aren't even in the picture. To make any indications that they suspect someone (anyone) else, might trigger the person to harm Kyron.

Even if Kyron has been killed...they might still want to allow that person to believe they were a non-issue in this until they find a body.

Perhaps TH isn't a POI...perhaps she's a key witness, and KH just found out and that's why he filed for divorce and RO.

Somebody needs to contact the reporter who first it reported last night that Lt. Mary said:

"Terri Horman is neither a person of interest nor a suspect."

I'm too lazy to look it up and see who was first.

http://www.mcso.us/public/newsroom.htm

She is the PUBLIC information officer.

Her number is at the link. Anyone so inclined may call, explain there have been conflicting reports and ask her directly, "is Terri Horman a POI or suspect?".

It is too bad that most people do not check and re-check statements the way it is done here, frankly, as this type of flawed reporting is exactly how rumors get started.

But on the other hand, I would like to be comfortable with the knowledge that a newspaper has bothered to do so; and I'm not comfortable with that at all anymore. I find obvious errors and faulty statements (not to mention horrendous grammar and sentence structure :( ) in almost every newspaper article I read lately. Newspaper business is not doing themselves any favors, as far as trying to stay viable, if they are not going to be more accurate than "heard on the fly" internet sources or tabloid tv-I mean news.

IIRC, at one time early in the case, Yuri Melich said in court that Casey Anthony was not a suspect. She wasn't named a suspect for about 3 months.

Link please. :crazy: (just kidding!!! - no worries)

I have no memory of Yuri ever being in court saying Casey was not a suspect. I do remember Yuri grilling the daylights out of her at MGM and then Yuri in court making sure Casey was indicted. Thanks for the memories. That felt gooooood.

Also with Annie Le, they found the dude's bloody clothes hidden in the ceiling and still they didn't call him a suspect... all the way up to his arrest.

Not until they got the lab tests back confirming that they were in fact his clothes.

I have no memory of Yuri ever being in court saying Casey was not a suspect. I do remember Yuri grilling the daylights out of her at MGM and then Yuri in court making sure Casey was indicted. Thanks for the memories. That felt gooooood.

Hey, I'd be more comfortable with a link, too. But all I have is a note that it was reported in the Sun Sentinel on July 22, 2008. Maybe I can find it in the archives.

ETA, in the meantime, here's a link to her being named a suspect in October of 2008.
http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/story?id=5938804&page=1

http://www.mcso.us/public/newsroom.htm

She is the PUBLIC information officer.

Her number is at the link. Anyone so inclined may call, explain there have been conflicting reports and ask her directly, "is Terri Horman a POI or suspect?".

Ok, scratch that, as I can see the answer to that question will not be satisfactory to some.

So call her, explain there have been conflicting reports and ask her directly, "Did you state 'Terri Horman is neither a person of interest nor a suspect'.

Ok, scratch that, as I can see the answer to that question will not be satisfactory to some.

So call her, explain there have been conflicting reports and ask her directly, "Did you state 'Terri Horman is neither a person of interest nor a suspect'.

And be prepared to be hung up on....as you should be. I think LE has plenty to do without a bunch of private citizens calling them. :snooty:

I got all excited when I saw that post and then read the article...I thought LE actually named her....not so.

Found a link:
"Is Ms. Anthony a suspect?" asked Drane-Burdick. "I wouldn't use the word 'suspect,'" [answered Melich].
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/Casey_Anthony_Bond_Set_500000

However, he did add, "I would say 'person of interest." But still . . .

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee
Back