2010.07.01-Family/ LE Presume Kyron Is Alive~ Need SM To Cooperate UPDATED 2010.07.03

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Desiree's word were a chant she has been repeating to herself for a month now. I don't think LE could keep her from saying it, as they obviously cannot prove otherwise.

It did not make sense to say he is alive, as if she knew, and then ask everyone to look for him everywhere.

If they had some new information, I would think they could narrow it down a bit more.

I think the only thing they learned about Terri over the weekend is that LE believes she has been lying all along.

When I listened to her say "Kyron is alive" my heart skipped a beat. I sounded as though she had some proof and it was Gospel. But If the media or blogs or what ever decide he is dead, people stop looking. This is a mother hanging onto hope her child is alive and she is stating what she believe in her heart. I understand why she is staying this with such conviction, she has to believe because they haven't found his body and she needs him found. I get that. But to gather the press and then not answer any questions or kick papers out that won't play by their rules is a serious mistake, they are the ones that keep his face out there, they keep us blogging and looking for something, anything to find this child. I have to just shake my head, this I don't get. JMO

Now that step-mom has an atty,(no statement)
if SM tells her atty where Kyron is,is he obligated
under atty/client privledge to tell the police
or must he stay quiet?

I'm starting to lean toward a kidnapping
with SM involved. JMHO

Here is why I think they asked the step-mom to help.

I think the police told Kaine that she flunked the LDTs.

So Kaine jumped her and she threatened suicide.

Kaine takes the baby and files for divorce and the RO.

Flipping a coin is about as good as a LDT gets so who knows if she had anything to do with it even if she failed.

My opinion

I don't believe this is a hoax
I pray Kyron is alive
I believe LE and the family are working with the media to elicit a response from sm
I believe everything said today may seem strange and cast doubt, but today was a small step in achieving the goal. Finding Kyron.
I believe that the release of the bee allergy was meant to elicit a response from his abductor.
My mother has been deceased for more than 30 years and I go through periods were I say and believe "She is alive" Meaning she is with me in spirit.
KH dismissing members of the media may be a ploy to get sm to talk to the dismissed media

Here is why I think they asked the step-mom to help.

I think the police told Kaine that she flunked the LDTs.

So Kaine jumped her and she threatened suicide.

Kaine takes the baby and files for divorce and the RO.

Flipping a coin is about as good as a LDT gets so who knows if she had anything to do with it even if she failed.

I agree but I think it was more than just the LDT results. Those are always debatable.

Words very carefully chosen...

Even if the family might really believe K is deceased, if DY said something to that affect, and in her next breath "implored" the SM to tell investigators what she knows, it might be considered that she was naming SM as a murderer. And that would never do at this stage of the game with the defense attorney, etc.

Yes, I agree with this. I tried several ways to state this but you said it very distinctly. No kidnapping/Hoax/conspiracy. SM guilty but can't come out and say it...defense attorny dream if it was said. Especially if the family is saying, we have been fully briefed by LE and are working closely with LE.

my opinion

i don't believe this is a hoax
i pray kyron is alive
i believe le and the family are working with the media to elicit a response from sm
i believe everything said today may seem strange and cast doubt, but today was a small step in achieving the goal. Finding kyron.
I believe that the release of the allergy was meant to elicit a response his abductor.
My mother has been deceased for more than 30 years and i go through periods were i say and believe "she is alive" meaning she is with me in spirit.
Kh dismissing members of the media may be a ploy to get sm to talk to the dismissed media

welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My opinion

I pray Kyron is alive
I believe LE and the family are working with the media to elicit a response from sm
I believe everything said today may seem strange and cast doubt, but today was a small step in achieving the goal. Finding Kyron.
I believe that the release of the allergy was meant to elicit a response his abductor.
My mother has been deceased for more than 30 years and I go through periods were I say and believe "She is alive" Meaning she is with me in spirit.
KH dismissing members of the media may be a ploy to get sm to talk to the dismissed media

I admire your level headedness. Everything you have said makes sense. Today's events (which I'm still catching up on) have left me feeling confused. What is this about an allergy?

"he is alive"...

a) he is not, but they think that whoever did something with Kyron put him someplace where they figured he would die, but LE would like whoever did it to think that he made it safely away, i.e. there are signs, they just can't find him yet. Maybe the perp knew that he was allergic to bees and dropped him off in an area where there were thousands of bee keeper's boxes and figured he would get stung, die (could never get away from the area without glasses -- they took them away) and they would never be suspected.

note: I can assure you that if that child's body is found near bee keeping things, the perp KNEW he was allergic to bees

b) he was transferred to a water way and put on a ship to some foreign port, sold or whatever, thus "keep his picture out there"

note: If you get wierd vibes about someone picking up an epi pin or stealing yours, particularly if you see a child with them (one with a strawberry mark on their forehead), CALL US

Make no mistake about it... Desiree is a nurse AND a mother, she understands anaphylactic shock. She wanted someone to know about Kyron's bee allergy early on, but was advised by LE and FBI that it would not be good timing to say this. The greater harm would be done by announcing this, rather than not announcing it.

EDITED: Unable to confirm is Desiree is a nurse. Can anyone else confirm that?

Answers to the questions permitted by Kaine & Co

More Notes from the Strange Press Conference with Kyron Horman’s Family
4:14 PM July 1st, 2010

But our reporter friends have continued to fill us in on what we missed. After mother Desiree Young gave a tearful statement, she answered some questions submitted by the media.

Here are one reporter’s notes from the question-and-answer session:

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/07...e-press-conference-with-kyron-hormans-family/

If the allergy is true, that should have been released the first weekend and if it is not true than I don't know anything and give up.

When everyone thought he was lost, that would have been the time to release the allergy info...it is important and they were not talking to an unknown perp at the time.

My opinion

I pray Kyron is alive

Great idea! I never would have thought of that as a reason for the dismissal!

When I listened to her say "Kyron is alive" my heart skipped a beat. I sounded as though she had some proof and it was Gospel. But If the media or blogs or what ever decide he is dead, people stop looking. This is a mother hanging onto hope her child is alive and she is stating what she believe in her heart. I understand why she is staying this with such conviction, she has to believe because they haven't found his body and she needs him found. I get that. But to gather the press and then not answer any questions or kick papers out that won't play by their rules is a serious mistake, they are the ones that keep his face out there, they keep us blogging and looking for something, anything to find this child. I have to just shake my head, this I don't get. JMO

Perhaps the comment in this article (around the 20th comment if you count down) the comment is from "InVT" I suspect this is why they believe he is alive.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/97541389.html#IDComment83680217

Nopey nope nope...this is no hoax, not in my opinion...

BUT AND BUT... I would like to know who bought that CSI shirt and put it on that child and in what proximity to his disappearance. From the moment I saw that child in that shirt in front of his science project and just before his disappearance, from the moment that I learned that CSI was listed as something enjoyed on SM's FB page...I had a strange gut feeling.

We are further along... Kyron was evidently in that shirt (seen in a picture, at a zoo?) prior to this event.

I hope to God that we don't learn that his CSI shirt for a 7 year old boy was not some sick way of saying, "Got ya."

I think Desiree's word were a chant she has been repeating to herself for a month now. I don't think LE could keep her from saying it, as they obviously cannot prove otherwise.

It did not make sense to say he is alive, as if she knew, and then ask everyone to look for him everywhere.

If they had some new information, I would think they could narrow it down a bit more.

I think the only thing they learned about Terri over the weekend is that LE believes she has been lying all along.

BBM

It would make sense if you had visual proof that Kyron is alive, but you still don't know where he is now. You only know he is alive. You are afraid to say too much out of fear for your son's well being.

So, he is alive. Keep looking everywhere you can for him.

Just a possibility based on some things and the timing of today's actions in relation to that. I would make today make much more sense.

And, clearly, if that has happened over the last few days, they have strong reasons to believe TH can shed some light on this for them.

"he is alive"...

a) he is not, but they think that whoever did something with Kyron put him someplace where they figured he would die, but LE would like whoever did it to think that he made it safely away, i.e. there are signs, they just can't find him yet. Maybe the perp knew that he was allergic to bees and dropped him off in an area where there were thousands of bee keeper's boxes and figured he would get stung, die (could never get away from the area without glasses -- they took them away) and they would never be suspected.

note: I can assure you that if that child's body is found near bee keeping things, the perp KNEW he was allergic to bees

b) he was transferred to a water way and put on a ship to some foreign port, sold or whatever, thus "keep his picture out there"

note: If you get wierd vibes about someone picking up an epi pin or stealing yours, particularly if you see a child with them (one with a strawberry mark on their forehead), CALL US

Make no mistake about it... Desiree is a nurse AND a mother, she understands anaphylactic shock. She wanted someone to know about Kyron's bee allergy early on, but was advised by LE and FBI that it would not be good timing to say this. The greater harm would be done by announcing this, rather than not announcing it.

Why would they ever do that?

Why make anyone think they are "going with it" (odd wording in my mind??) in terms of saying Kyron is alive.

IF someone who did something with him thought that there was evidence that he was still alive and that they were going to be busted for their part in disappearing him, they MIGHT say, "Better to be busted while he remains alive, maybe I can cut a deal."

I don't see what post you are referring to...

But I also do not see any way they could have proof he is alive but hope that the general public will come across him in their daily lives?

I suppose any kind of crazy thing is possible, but sadly I believe Kyron is gone and has been since June 4th and we may, if we are lucky, one day find out what happened and who did it.

I would love to post what I 'think' might have happened, but not sure how I can here.

I will try, if my post goes away, I will understand.

I read something yesterday. I read a bunch about this case everyday. I woke up today with that thing stuck in my head, for no good reason. I am sure that in missing people cases such as this, there are many times that people in other parts of the country think they see that missing person and maybe even take some video tape for the police to watch. If the police were to feel there was the slimmest chance it was the mission person, perhaps they would show that tape to the families involved.

If that were to happen, it wouldn't mean that anyone would know where that person is now, they would only 'know' that person is alive.

Maybe, and it's only my thoughts, that could account for the mother of a missing person to speak as fact. "Kyron is still alive."

Dear God: Please let her words be true.

There was an article in my hometown freebie paper last week. Someone reported seeing a boy matching Kyron's description with a man. The man was holding him by the wrist. They were seen at a local store. The authorities ran the credit card that the man used. It was a pre-paid gift card (if I recall the article correctly). The card was used at 4 different locations in my area. They looked at the surveillance tapes from the store. They were convinced enough to look into it.

They found additional surveillance with the same boy a few days later, at the store with a woman.

The case was closed (undetermined) and the surveillance tape was being sent to Oregon LE.

If I recall the article also stated that the boy's clothing also matched the description of what Kyron was wearing.

Now, I wish I still had the article, so I could read it again. :banghead: I only started to really follow this case over the last few days.

From what I got from the article, the local LE didn't think that there was anything there, and that this boy is local.

I have searched all of my other local news, and have found nothing. This paper that the article was in, is a free weekly publication and doesn't have anything online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove