2010.07.01-Family/ LE Presume Kyron Is Alive~ Need SM To Cooperate UPDATED 2010.07.03

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, so he says that investigation has not revealed anything to the contrary (that Kyron is alive). But that does not go along with stating emphatically that he IS alive. To me it means that Terri has not said anything vital, that they obviously have not found Kyron deceased, or signs of his death.

But it does take away for me any idea of LE or Hormans knowing he is alive. There is a big difference.

So back to square one. In that case, I'd like to see a PC tomorrow encouraging people to look around their properties, in the woods on hikes, etc all this holiday weekend. Somehow, get the main focus back on the search, and away from the Horman family drama.

Bold by me
Do you need s prescription for the epi-pens to counteract bee stings? If not, perhaps they told all the pharmacies to let LE know of anyone buying some.

Apologies if already answered, I haven't finished the thread, but, yes, you need a prescription. I researched this earlier.

I have not read what she's posted. I came into this after the Facebook stuff.

But I could see a little boy doing this. Just thinking like my 7 year old grandson.

I could too. I have a little boy about his age and they do stupid stuff like this all the time. Around the time Kyron went missing, mine actually 'ran away from home' -- all of 3 blocks away before I couldn't stand it anymore and went after him. That was on Saturday June 5th, I believe. I hadn't heard about Kyron (which is really weird because I'm local) and then I found out about Kyron that Monday. It's because of these child predators none of us can let our kids do normal kid stuff, like pouting around the block, walking to a nearby park alone, all the things I did as a kid at his age.

As for my comment to Starry night, we were poking fun at the fact that TH evidently was posting comments on a website that 'explained' things, like why her car was towed (starter problem) versus truth which was the police took it. She would definitely be capable of, even in the light of video/physical evidence/witness statements, saying something like 'you're all nuts, he went to find a frog.' At least I think at this point she's that 'off.'

I could too. I have a little boy about his age and they do stupid stuff like this all the time. Around the time Kyron went missing, mine actually 'ran away from home' -- all of 3 blocks away before I couldn't stand it anymore and went after him. That was on Saturday June 5th, I believe. I hadn't heard about Kyron (which is really weird because I'm local) and then I found out about Kyron that Monday. It's because of these child predators none of us can let our kids do normal kid stuff, like pouting around the block, walking to a nearby park alone, all the things I did as a kid at his age.

As for my comment to Starry night, we were poking fun at the fact that TH evidently was posting comments on a website that 'explained' things, like why her car was towed (starter problem) versus truth which was the police took it. She would definitely be capable of, even in the light of video/physical evidence/witness statements, saying something like 'you're all nuts, he went to find a frog.' At least I think at this point she's that 'off.'

I will have to find her statements, although I have kind of been putting it off, cuz I am thinking we will soon have plenty to read!

Kyron Horman's parents urge stepmother's cooperation, want people to keep looking for the missing boy
Published: Thursday, July 01, 2010, 8:14 PM
Updated: Thursday, July 01, 2010, 8:15 PM

Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton said in a phone interview that investigators believe Kyron is still alive "until we have information to the contrary."

"The investigation has not revealed anything to the contrary," he said.

He added that he could not comment on whether investigators consider Terri Horman -- or anyone else -- a person of interest in the case.

The sheriff said he's heard nothing to suggest Terri Horman's willingness to cooperate with police has changed, except that her decision to hire a lawyer "changes the dynamic on how we interact and at what level we interact."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyron_hormans_family_ask_for_s.html

And that's a direct quote! lol

And Thank you, God. Bless and protect this child. Bring him home.

We have got to look for an alive Kyron!!!

That is exactly what I would expect LE to say when they are playing a case so close to the vest as they are here. Evidently they haven't found a crime scene or his body. Also, the case might be more complicated than we thought at first. And like a poster said here tonight, time is on LE's side.

On the other hand if there is anything they want the public to know, all they have to do is use the media as a tool to get it out there. I think that is done allot. In Lindsey's case someone involved with LE told that to a searcher as to how they were using the media as a tool when needed.

PS: I'd sure like to get a peek at the bulletin board in the Sheriff's War Room out on 122nd :angel:

I don't know if time is really on their side if Kyron is not found and no confession is forthcoming. Because if they find Kyron now or much later than now, there may not even be evidence of what happened to him. (cause of death) Not to mention other physical evidence from the murderer, for example. I don't believe that time is ever on the side of LE when the body has not yet been found. (All assuming he is dead and they are trying the case, obviously.)

PS- And if somehow Kyron is alive, time is even more important.

They can know he is alive, but not where. They need privacy from the press so as not to pressure them and endanger Kyron. Maybe?

Bingo, and the thing is.. if the ppl that have him are good at trolling the internet they could come across ALL this info, get spooked and do some pretty dumb things with devastating outcomes.

I totally trust LE and what they are doing at this point.

This is the best hearsay of the week, however, I wish this person would lrn to shut their mouths, for Kyrons sake.

What are your thoughts on that? Is this wishful thinking or do they have information to the support this?
The are asking Terri to cooperate. Do you think they have gleaned any information from her? Did she lie and if so about what?

http://www.katu.com/news/local/97614744.html

Desiree Young, who spoke through tears and had to pause at some points, also said that "Kyron is still alive" and that they continue to work with investigators to find him. She read from a prepared statement.

No idea, but I hope they have info to support this statement. I hope TM is nothing but a conniving little biatch and has Kyron hid away some where.

I wonder how Terri's outspoken friends feel about all of this now.

I really hope it is him!!!

But if so, why is this not being reported on the news here? Or anywhere? Wouldn't "we believe him to be in Vermont" kind of be important for people to know?

So where's the photo the comment talks about? It says something about uploading a photo but none seen?

Please, please let this be another Balloon Boy type scenario like a previous poster mentioned...it will break my heart if they find the poor little guy hurt or ..the other thing ;/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ms.green