Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB--deadlines aren't going to work if this continues

Got another issue of attempting to embarrass our client by releasing things...

Says jail is colluding with LE to "make their case for them"

more like 'casey is colluding with LE to make there case for them'

You got your wish! Ruffles on the sleeves of her blouse...how sweet.

She is looking more and more like the girls from 'Little House on the Prairie' everyday...if she comes to court in plaits I am going to lose my lunch!

There were reports out that it's already been fixed and looks as good as new!

The Florida water is filled with so many chemicals not friendly to capped teeth. The water turns the the cap material yellow. Won't be long before KC's front teeth look like she has been eating corn on the cob. If she ends up in GP she probably won't need to worry about those teeth anymore.

JB--deadlines aren't going to work if this continues

Got another issue of attempting to embarrass our client by releasing things...

Says jail is colluding with LE to "make their case for them"

The State has no need for those letters. There is nothing in the letters that have to do with the murder of Caylee. The State doesn't need KC's fan mail when they have the evidence that will find her guilty of murdering Caylee. JB is just trying to pizz the prosecution off. LDB isn't even lifting her head when he is talking. WAH WAH WAH JB!

She looked like she was about to breakdown. I told my husband that's more emotion than she ever showed while Caylee was missing.

of course she did. this is about HER. her favorite subject!

George should go to Casey's next hearing but he needs to sit on Caylees side of the courtroom. That is when eye contact made with his daughter would matter most.

If George were to ever be so bold *fingers crossed but I am not holding my breath just yet*, I hope his son would back him and Caylee up.

sadly no one in that family has the guts to stick up for caylee, not even the ones who think she's guilty like cindy's brother.

Okay, these emergency hearings are (iirc) only and always asked for after a doc dump. Am I right? Maybe KC demands them. It is just beyond poor judgment for an attorney to stand in front of the Court in a demanded emergency hearing and repeat the same thing for 2 years. My client has no privacy, media gets everything about her and before me, I don't have time, I did not get discovery I want. That should sum it up. First, all the media is JB's fault, he could have gone with the Gag Order instead of hoping for it for fame. Second, is he just buying more media time by trying to continue to drag this case out in front of the media as long as possible so that no one knows he just does not know how to be a criminal trial attorney?

I should think the discovery is all there for him, probably all given to him, or he can go get it, which is what Judge P finally, patiently told him to do. With all appropriate personnel on hand, and even via video so JB cannot say, I did not get it or tamper with it.

I just cannot figure out what the reasons for 2 years of the same exact emergency hearings and complaints are really all about.

Okay, these emergency hearings are (iirc) only and always asked for after a doc dump. Am I right? Maybe KC demands them. It is just beyond poor judgment for an attorney to stand in front of the Court in a demanded emergency hearing and repeat the same thing for 2 years. My client has no privacy, media gets everything about her and before me, I don't have time, I did not get discovery I want. That should sum it up. First, all the media is JB's fault, he could have gone with the Gag Order instead of hoping for it for fame. Second, is he just buying more media time by trying to continue to drag this case out in front of the media as long as possible so that no one knows he just does not know how to be a criminal trial attorney?

I should think the discovery is all there for him, probably all given to him, or he can go get it, which is what Judge P finally, patiently told him to do. With all appropriate personnel on hand, and even via video so JB cannot say, I did not get it or tamper with it.

I just cannot figure out what the reasons for 2 years of the same exact emergency hearings and complaints are really all about.

cameral time???? Internship 101 of being a lawyer???? :waitasec::banghead:

ITA seemed like a waste---

I haven't read back yet, so forgive me if this has been said...

I found it very odd and unusal that Baez would turn this emergency hearing into his own little tyraid of how ICA has no privacy..NOT...this is him, he whines when things just don't go his way. HHBP asked if he filed a motion for sanctions, I would ask the same for the prosecutors! Have they filed their motion for sanctions on Baez for bringing contraband in and out of prison for ICA???

Then he's got the audacity, to ask for someone to look over his shoulder to ensure no hanky panky will go on while the evidence gets inspected by the defense. I laughed so hard when he states, no manipulation or tampering..Bet your biddy, it's on his mind??? To bring up Dr. Lee/LDB with the Phil Spector case was laughable and the wrong example to give, IMO...Dr. Lee was accused of misconduct, did he really want to put himself in that category???

He also keeps whining on how the defense was not allowed at the crime scene at Suburban...at that point, Caylee's remains were not positively ID'd, yet, he wanted to be there to watch CSI collect evidence??? When ever is a defendant present when collection of evidence is on going? Telling in itself, that tells me, they all knew it was Caylee before anyone else did? I too had my gut feeling that is was but to have the defense say so, shows to me consciousness of guilt, same with the video of ICA's reaction to being told remains found...I think this will blow up in his face and ICA's face. It's most telling to me!!! I also wonder why no one has set him straight on that aspect???? JMHO

I just LOVE HHBP, he reminds prisoner that she is accused of murder in the first degree with the ultimate penalty of death by lethal injection...ICA gulps hard when she hears those words..I do hope it's sunk in for her..she may take the high road and plead guilty to save her own skin..JMHO

I also noticed no more smiles from ICA...is it the newly capped tooth or is she truly pensive in her case..I also noticed how long her hair has gotten, along with Momma Anthony...these two woman are STILL in competition with each other, IMO...now I see why CA is letting her hair grow...justice for Caylee will happen...

Justice for Caylee

No and No. She did have a very wide gait however and it did appear strange. I'm not sure if it was a combination of shackles and new shoes or something else. I walked that way when I was very pregnant and the baby's head was very low. That's not the case here but maybe some other female problem??

I noticed her strange gait immediately, and, at first, thought she was trying her old strut. I really think she was being extra careful not to tangle the her shackles. Who knows. IMO, it was a very "I am not interested in this" walk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member