2010.07.15 - Hearing - 2PM EST

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The state is just letting him go on and on and on and on and on. He doesn't realize how much he is actually giving them with all these questions.

He is trying to show she smelled the car over and over and was not concerned about the smell. But will Lee say the same?

Why is Baez mentioning over and over the smell of the car? How can this be in his favour....I do not understand him, he's almost masochistic.

The state is just letting him go on and on and on and on and on. He doesn't realize how much he is actually giving them with all these questions.

I was surprised they didn't object for leading the witness but maybe they don't want to interfere with cindy - you know, once her mouth starts moving you never know what will come out!

"i was in shock and couldn't believe what i was hearing!"

Baez: Why did you run to Casey's room?

CA: Coz I was in SHOCK, I couldn't believe what I was hearing!!!!!!

i love how even jb makes ca face her own lies (we gave car to lee, lee sold to kc, title in A's name, kc never finished paying lee, so ca & ga report "their" car stolen because it was still in their name)

Good job, JB! Establishing that there was a VERY pronounced smell coming from the car.

BAMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Cindy says she ran to the room becasue she WAS IN SHOCK at what she was hearing.

Sorry JB you lose!

He does seem to be giving the state stuff but it's really nothing they don't already have. Lots of leading question, state does not seem to mind. Sorry, but JB seems in command of the testimony and is controlling Cindy's rambling tendency. I see where he is going and he's not doing too bad. He'll still lose, however.

Says she overheard KC tell Lee she hadn't seen Caylee in 31 days and ran to KCs room? JB says and why did you run to the room? DDUUUUUHHHHHHHHH

Did you try to get more information from Casey about Caylee being missing? I don't know!!!!!!!!!!???? Is she going to get away with this "I don't remember stuff?" TIA

Wow last time she could recite chapter and verse and now she can't remember how she reacted between 2nd and 3rd 911 calls???? Oh SA, may you be winding up to swat a big ole home run, as these are some fat lazy softballs JB is setting up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08