2010.07.15 - Hearing - 2PM EST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did CM just say a "missing" child??? Is the defense going to say Caylee is still alive, too?

Casey has been staring daggers at Cindy, LB, Lee, the judge but she is sneeking looks at the co worker from Gentiva. I wonder if that is a show of shame?

All Mason does is mumble, act confused, act "old", make jokes and chuckle. He makes me "absolutely" SICK! Where he got his reputation as a "crack attorney" is beyond me.
Perhaps what they really mean is they think CM behaves as though he's on it.

Casey lit up when Lee said; "At this point I'm thinking the information my sister is giving is more important than the phone call my mother is making." what a D bag.

I caught that too. What a weird way of talking.

Thank God Lee is gone...Geez....

Poor sweet Caylee ......

do these people realize that a child is dead and missing and not comedy central???????

I had hopes for la....they have faded......

It is times like that, that I wish Judge P would speak up and remind them of the seriousness of which they are there, the death of a child and that nothing is funny. Can he do that?

Ohhhh! They both knew! She didn't tell this woman that George told her! SNAP!

OMG Cheney--if you can't hear the witness just move on--don't make her repeat there was a "terrible terrible odor in the car"!!!!

Debbie just said "She didn't say GA told her that there was a dead body odor in the car, just that they both knew that." Go Debbie!

YES!!!!!!! Good job co-worker!!!!!!

God, this gentiva lady is shwoing more emotion than anyone in the anthony family

Uhoh - so far Debbie isn't looking good for the defence.....

HOLY CRAP.............this woman is being completely honest! mommy dearest wouldn't answer her question re did you check the trunk?

Debbie seems like she is having trouble here...bombshell...I asked her if she checked the truck and she wouldnt answer me and she told me there was a terrible odor..not from George

They keep trying to blame the description of the smell on George and it just isn't happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Asmok