2010.07.15 - Hearing - 2PM EST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOLOLOL!!!!

CM is leading the witness...saying "didn't George tell Cindy that the car smelled like a dead body."

But Debbie said, "No, Cindy didn't say that George said that...she said that they both felt that the car smelled."

haha....CM, you got served!

Here go!!!!! Is she going to play the calls? Woah.

It is times like that, that I wish Judge P would speak up and remind them of the seriousness of which they are there, the death of a child and that nothing is funny. Can he do that?
I truly hope that HHJP does not do that. Let the jury see the defense and LA laughing it up.

I sure as heck know what I would be thinking if I were one of the twelve and LA was laughing during the trial about a murdered baby.

Hello Guests!!! :seeya:

Join Websleuths and jump right in with us!!! :blowkiss:

I'm not sure where Cheney Mason got this big reputation as an 'esteemed' attorney with this reputation for being THE go-to-attorney in Orlando, but I am NOT seeing it. Maybe at one time, but he has not impressed me even once since he has joined this defense team.

well it was just for "fun":furious:

I'm surprised the prosecutor didn't want to redirect. Certainly didn't help Cindy or Casey at all..

I think this Debbie person is acting like she is surprised at the questions, like no one has ever asked her before.. quite odd behavior.

Dammit, I had to take a phone call and missed part of what CM is saying! Did I miss anything?

I think this Debbie person is acting like she is surprised at the questions, like no one has ever asked her before.. quite odd behavior.

Why did the defense even call her up....by his examnation of her...I feel, hurt their side of the hearing.

It's not about the 'odour' it's about the fact that Caylee was missing as opposed to being with the nanny. That was what the excited utterance was about.

It drives me nuts how CM always sucks up to HHJP when he steps up to the dias each time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper