2010.07.15 - Hearing - 2PM EST

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well as you listen to Mason's argument you will know why they called the co-worker. They are establishing that there was reflection time so no excited utterance...iow - no exception to the hearsay. We'll see what the state has to say about that.

Now I hope Debbie's interview is released with the next doc dump. I want to read it, like yesterday. It has to hold some really good info that CA said.

I didn't think I would cry today...

I'm at work and have been looking through all of your eyes. I so far haven't felt even a hinkling of a tear welling up in my eye for CA. All of my tears so far have been for Caylee. It must be different seeing it in live moving color??

Thank you to everyone for keeping those of us stuck at the office in the loop.

Justice for Caylee!!!

Why would they only call Lee and Debbie? Why not also Amy and the other lady that worked at Gentiva that had to make Cindy go home? (I mean.. if the point was to prove that CA had time to reflect on what she smelled or thought... shouldn't they have called everyone they came into contact with in between picking up the car and the final 911 call?? I guess this would include George and people at the impound lot too???)

Lee looking up, tells me he is lying. I didn't notice Cindy looking up.

I take Lee looking up as trying to remember. I do the same thing when someone asks me something that I have to think about - doesn't mean I'm lying.

Cindy didn't look up....she just couldn't remember anything. :waitasec:

Lee's laughing bothers me, but my older brother does the same thing when he's nervous. Of course, his neice/nephew has never been murdered either.

CM is getting on my last nerve...he rambles more than Baez.

So CM thinks they have proven that Cindy had time to know there was the smell of a dead body in Casey's car. And he has, too bad that is not the point the SA is making. The SA showed that until the last 911 call, the one where Cindy finally gives LE the information that she had known about for a while(that the trunk smelled like there had been a dead body in there)and gives it finally because she had just found out that Casey didn't know where Caylee was.

It was made clear by LB, through Cindy that Cindy thought Casey knew where Caylee was up until that point.

It's like CM is trying a different case.

:twocents:

Well as you listen to Mason's argument you will know why they called the co-worker. They are establishing that there was reflection time so no excited utterance...iow - no exception to the hearsay. We'll see what the state has to say about that.

But at the time CA returned to work, she didn't know that Caylee was missing.

It's like CM is trying to prove that the 911 call is not excited because she previously thought the car was smelly- but that's not was caused her to be excited, it's just what she said while panicking about Caylee being missing, making it an excited utterance, IMO.

Admittedly it's hard for me to listen to CM- someone upthread mentioned his "folksy" schtick, and I think that's what's grating on me.

Ohhh. I get it.
Defense Strategy: Baffle 'em with bu11chit and buffoonery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I truly hope that HHJP does not do that. Let the jury see the defense and LA laughing it up.

I sure as heck know what I would be thinking if I were one of the twelve and LA was laughing during the trial about a murdered baby.

Hmm good point. But, I still want him to say it, but now I'd rather he say it during the actual trial while the jury is present, after they see him and KC laughing.

CM: (approx) time elapsed to make opinion about car...not an excited utterance

Parts need to be redacted...stolen car...stolen money

smell of the car...scientific twist....

Back to work...not an excited utterance....

From GA or otherwise...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member