2010.07.15 - Hearing - 2PM EST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I''ve just got to spit it out, 'cause I cannot hold it in any longer...

I cannot stand Cheney Mason. If you are going to be a pompous, arrogant jerk then you at least darn well better be a good attorney. Back up that chauvinistic mouth with something, iykwim. And he is nothing close. I cannot believe he cited case law in that late filed memorandum of a case that had been OVERTURNED. There is absolutely no excuse for such an egregious error on a matter that obviously is SO important to them.

Wouldn't you just love to know what the 3 gals are talking about? I guess Baez has them there to keep her busy during breaks. Notice how they broke when Mason came up?

I think they should play tapes of KC giggling and laughing it up all the time at her actual trial... To show just how serious she thinks this all is...

Yeah she seems to be enjoying herself now. Its amazing how it seemed she finally realized she was in trouble.. then POOF! everything is cool again.

I am really disappointed with both CA and LA...first his inappropriate nervous laughter but he told it as he did with the police...

I can't get over CA stating she still thinks Caylee is alive. I guess this James McIntyre who claims the same and sent info to the courts is what she is hanging on to. She put on an elaborate Memorial for Caylee, she wears her askes on her neck, got a tattoo in her honor, yet she stated today, she thinks Caylee is still alive. I believe she's truly trying to cause an uproar, create reasonable doubt but Dr. G will fix that little diatribe. She should be ashamed , embarassed, humiliated to utter such words.

ICA's little show of tears for Lee and his "I love you", makes me ill. Here it is she has accused him of molesting her...many times until she got up enough nerve to tell him to stop. She's in a world all her own, no, I take that back, The Anthony's are in a world of their own, with the nonsense sputted today. I can't remember, I dont' recall...this is why 3 years after the fact is going to be a long drawn out trial once May 9, 2011 rolls around.

My only hope is that Caylee Marie recieves the justice she so deserves and that ICA is taken out of civilization for the rest of her sorry life. I just can't muster up any sympthay for this family. My sympathy, heartach is for Caylee Marie....JMHO

Justice in the name of Caylee must happen and must be swift...

Justice for Caylee....

I know!!!! :furious::banghead::banghead::banghead:

They probably want to do it live on cable!!! :furious:

Well others here will let us know soon. :thumb:

Would like to be a fly on the wall in the Anthony abode tonight. I'm sure Baez is going to interpret the verdict (no matter what it is) as a victory. Gotta keep KC believing he's a hero.

I'm on CNN (no KC and chums) and news just in that no oil is flowing into the Gulf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Asmok