2010.07.15 Hearing Ruling

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Um - why is everyone happy about this?
The 911 calls are powerful evidence that set the stage for what happened and support that everyone knew that there had been a dead body in the car. That will go far in finding casey guilty since she was the one driving around in that stinking car. Also, it sets the stage for all of casey's lies to LE and why she lied. The 911 calls coming in is huge.

Denied!!!!!!!!!!!!! Justice for caylee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought it was out (3rd call) but everyone is happy about something so IDK. LOL
No, no. It's in.

It was the third call that CA makes her excited utterance about the dead body smell in the car.

Re defense argument re statement of odor being improper lay testimony.

7/1/2010 Boland v. State: lay witness may give testimony that does not mislead.

State has established proper predicate.

All this subject to x-exam.

Mrs Anthony's impressions AT THAT TIME : ) .... motion in limiting will be DENIED!

Therefore for the reasons I have stated here on the record, the motion in limine will be... denied.

*SPANK*

Trying to do the status conference on examining evidence now?

motion denied to exclude the 911 call
Now dealing with the evidence list.

Another motion? Oh lord like this hearing hasn't been enough!

I'm still confused because I lost my feed and didn't hear it for myself.

Is the 3rd call allowed in or not?

If I am hearing this right? not only did he give the state the #1 and #3 calls, but he threw in the #2, which they originally weren't going to offer in as well. Is that what he means?
Apparently, yes. They can use the second one as well.

CNN went on break as they went to recess and the feed has never come back up so thanks WS'ers for all the comments. I watched this thing for 3hrs and finally when the Judge comes back there is no live feed ..:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CindyW1974