2010.07.15 Hearing Ruling

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
More smackdown! You tell 'em HHJP! You'll be OUT OF LUCK Baez!

Well beaners ... we don't get to see the list .... not that it is important, JB. So go out and celebrate your tiny ...... shoe lift win. Sluther, I just love it.

Lost feed on WFTV. dang it

ORLANDO, Fla. --
Cindy Anthony, grandmother of slain toddler Caylee Anthony, was called to speak in court today about the 911 calls she made regarding the whereabouts of her then-missing granddaughter.

Defense attorney Jose Baez questioned Cindy Anthony about the car, which she said was registered in her name but used by Casey. Cindy said she and her husband, George, picked the car up at an impound lot.

more at the link:

http://www.wesh.com/news/24270827/detail.html

Body language of Cindy, leaning away from George, says something, doncha think? :)

Judge Perry grants motion to seal list of evidence they selected.

Of course no one objected because they did not include the MEDIA on the PROOF OF SERVICE. :banghead:

I'm betting that there will be objections soon though.

we must have crashed wesh - too many viewers???? So if anyone still has it tell us what is said, PLEASE!!!!!!!

I'd like to see it, but I really couldn't care less about the list today. All I wanted was the 911 call with CA's excited utterance to be allowed in, and it is.

Justice is coming, you sweet Angel.

anyone have another live link?? Wesh pooped out on me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members