2010.07.15 What I saw at the Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched some of this again on TruTV yesterday...they showed the ended where CA is staring longing to see or be acknowledged by ICA....she got nothing and looked upset....HOWEVER of the other side of the parent trap....it didn't appear that GA gave her a second thought.....it was interesting...he was looking down and all around more like getting the heck out of dodge --- disgusted--the only time he appeared to light up was talking with that Jim guy....it was itneresting to me...

Did CA & GA come together or separate????? tia

The wftv videos do not show people during the recesses, but George was having a laughing GREAT time with Conway on the breaks. He also found Cindy amusing.

GeorgesnickersCindytalktoLeeJuly152.jpg

I think you're right, and I further wonder if the flicker of emotion that we saw in ICA's face when CA announced on the stand that she "still" believes that Caylee is alive was anger -- in that taking the sweet baby's life was an ultimate act of punishing CA, and now CA doesn't even "believe" that it even happened... Rendering ICA even more powerless against CA.

In other words:
ICA: "How do you like that, Mom? I killed your precious little granddaughter. Take that."
CA: "What are you talking about? She's not dead. You didn't do anything."

This was Cindy's bizarre (rubber room) look on her face when she told Baez she still thinks Caylee is alive.

CindystrangefaceCayleealivePt5wftvJ.jpg

GA exited the elevator on the courtroom floor without Cindy. She arrived later with her friend, and they went immediately into the ladies room and stayed for quite awhile. I was standing in the hallway between the ladies room and George and never saw them actually speak to each other.

They left hand-in-hand - George the he-man protector....

CindyGeorgeleavingcourtNBCTodayShow.jpg

Now there's an interesting idea!
It would be karma if Lee's "I LOVE YOU" to his sister was SARCASTIC in intent!
A sarcastic jab at his sister for what she accused him of.
Who knows with these weirdos!

Interesting thought... makes a good amount of sense and I believe that ICA would know the difference - was that the catalyst to her tears and all the furious scribbling? Losing the one family member she could depend on, the one who thought he knew ICA better than anyone. Only to find he didn't know her at all -

Yes. I agree. I'm a poster of the Caylee thread "back in the day". I don't post a lot now as it's usually rehashing, but this day... this was one for the books, and to see the changes in them and analyze and think. George is the odd man out, to me, IMO. I think they already resent him for it.

Hi Gibby!! (waving)

Are we poster's growing with the folks we have been observing for the last two years?

I thought I was the last person on the planet to have any compassion for CA, I caught it - every time I posted anything about the grieving grandmother "back in the day" - Eventually I quit, and eventually I stopped feeling anything remotely resembling compassion, when the A's refused to get in Caylee's corner and continued to back ICA. I understand the love between a parent and child, but cannot understand CA. No one asked her not to love ICA, but we expected her to love Caylee, the victim in this nightmare more and for whatever reason she either can't or she won't.

CA has never given up the search for Caylee, she said so in the depo, way back when - which made me wonder why the A's claimed they needed time to grieve and if this is the reason Morgan and the other attorneys were so harsh towards CA in the civil suit depo, I can't imagine they (Morgan & crew) could get away with the behavior they displayed in questioning CA very often. Even if the witness acted as horrible as CA did that day.

No doubt, the A's are drained, it is amazing to me they can even pull it together to sit thru these hearings, let alone answer anything coherently. I wonder if the crying, out burst after court was just a normal reaction one gets, after holding oneself together in public - emotions, nerves, pent up energy and just plain exhaustion? Rather than actual gut wrenching emotion that normal people would get, living this daily nightmare .

PS I believe GA has always been the scapegoat in this family. He knows his place and most of the time he keeps his mouth shut. I'm sure he has been under a ton of pooh every time something he said or did that could be considered remotely anti-ICA becomes public.

[

[/QUOTE]

Is it the dress, or is CA putting weight back on? She looks totally different

They left hand-in-hand - George the he-man protector....

Holy carp! That is one stone - skeery look on George's face, haven't seen that since the hammer time video's, the day his neighbor had to reign him in after George telling reporters "That smell in my granddaughters' car is not my granddaughter!"

Is CA back to her previous weight or is it just that dress and hair cut? She actually looks chubby. (New anti-depressants maybe?)

I lost my dear 14-yr old dog yesterday and didn't have the heart to watch the hearings. Just finished watching the videos and wow oh wow. KC and Co. looked shook up. I think the gravity of this case is finally sinking in. CA and LA's testimony was painful to watch. Still trying to spin, still covering for KC. A better coached CA was on the stand, but Lee's nervous laughter still makes him seem inappropriate....I can't imagine how they will all survive the trial.

Gma Kat I'm so sorry for your loss.

Dr. Lillian Glass had something to say about that facial expression along with the statement she believed Caylee was still alive.

I agree with Dr. Glass. I have seen that expression before. It's kind of a sheepish one. The ref in the USA v. Ghana game during the world cup, after he made a seriously bad/wrong call, he had a similar expression but with an added smile.
Anyhow, it is an expression I have seen on several occasions on the faces of people who know what they are saying is unreasonable, or cruel, like they went too far and know it, kind of thing. I have seen GA make that face on a few occasions as well. I think passive aggressive types have occasion to make that face often.

Is it the dress, or is CA putting weight back on? She looks totally different[/QUOTE]

It's her new frumpy look, specially for Court....
She's not worked in 2 years, so much less activity - those pounds just creep up on you...

What I saw was a BEAUTIFULLY orchestrated cross-examination of Cindy Anthony by Linda Drane-Burdick. Poetry in motion!!!!

This is a taste of what is to come next year: LDB, prepared to the max; Defense team, not even knowing all of the discovery and what it says.

Also BEAUTIFUL: LDB turning down the opportunity to cross-examine Debbie P.
Cheney did her work for her!!!!! I had to fight to keep from laughing out loud!!!!!

This post deserves a re-play. :applause::applause::applause:

C. Mason: Yikes, I wouldn't ask him for directions out of a paper bag,!

*snipped*

:floorlaugh: and a :highfive:

Thanks for not posting that while I was holding my bladder through that 4 hour hearing! lololol

Your whole post was spot on, Joypath!

WOW! Just managed to sit thru ALL of the videos of the hearing and I send out my sincere THANKS to all WS folks who did it in person, ye gads, y'all have some super gluts! (and damn fine bladder control!).

My take: Ica is absolutely (gawd, I just gag over that term!) furious at her mommy dearest 'cause she's the reason WHY she had to do it! If Cindy hasn't fawned over Caylee so darn much, well.....you all fill in the blanks. George...is following directions but under strict orders of the Mistress Anthony (now, which one...I believe it's Cindy!) and Lee ALEXANDER (teee heee tee heee) and the holey pants is really on a passive aggressive TRIP (smoochy "I Love U", then I bare your soul to the court 'cause I'm not going down, sis) and what the heck, Mallory can't afford material for pants longer than her crotch? (please do NOT tell me she's aching to step into Casey's void within the Cindy world!)

LDB ROCKS! facts ma'am and rapid fire, all business, all the time with a tinge of REAL empathy as needed at summation BUT not while her "victim" is on the stand, just so WAY TO GO! Baez: or maybe one should say, coach B actually DID reign in Cindy, to which I say BRAVO but it was obvious that the entire testimony was rehearsed & coached. C. Mason: Yikes, I wouldn't ask him for directions out of a paper bag, he had Lee's statements so convoluted laughing boy(analysis: shear fear, lack of confidence, insecurity, emotional immaturity on Lee's part) became SERIOUS trying to figure out the threads of the thought process in the questions!

FANTASTIC DAY FOR CAYLEE!

Listening to Chaney’s argument was scary. He seemed to be trying fruitlessly to reiterating the same arguments he made in his motion, while completely ignoring all the contradictory testimony that had been presented that day. It was as if his hearing aid was broke and he didn’t even hear the testimony. I sincerely believe he may be going senile

“And on multiple occasions Mrs Anthony told law enforcement, and reinforced today that she has come in contact with a dead body, decomposing or rotting….its a smell that she knows, and one that is unique”

Screenshot2010-07-19at95915AM.png

http://www.wftv.com/video/24276341/index.html

Attachments

• Screen shot 2010-07-19 at 9.59.15 AM.png
    Screen shot 2010-07-19 at 9.59.15 AM.png
    305 KB · Views: 21
Is it the dress, or is CA putting weight back on? She looks totally different

That picture is deceptive in putting the weight on Cindy. No, she is not anywhere as heavy in person as it looks in the pictures.

I agree with Dr. Glass. I have seen that expression before. It's kind of a sheepish one. The ref in the USA v. Ghana game during the world cup, after he made a seriously bad/wrong call, he had a similar expression but with an added smile.
Anyhow, it is an expression I have seen on several occasions on the faces of people who know what they are saying is unreasonable, or cruel, like they went too far and know it, kind of thing. I have seen GA make that face on a few occasions as well. I think passive aggressive types have occasion to make that face often.

GeorgeCindyredjacket.jpg

Wow, that's the same exact facial expression as Cindy's at the hearing! What does it mean? To me it says "I know what I said is a lie and I know that you know it's a lie, but I'm saying it anyways because I know you will never call me on it."

ThinkTank, do you think you could do a side-by-side of CA & GA making the face?

Listening to Chaney’s argument was scary. He seemed to be trying fruitlessly to reiterating the same arguments he made in his motion, while completely ignoring all the contradictory testimony that had been presented that day. It was as if his hearing aid was broke and he didn’t even hear the testimony. I sincerely believe he may be going senile

I was totally surprised by his ramblings. Has he been like that before? It almost made JB look good.

Thanks Amil!!! Was it CM's hearing aid that was setting off the microphones?

I was totally surprised by his ramblings. Has he been like that before? It almost made JB look good.

I believe he is definitely senile. He should have remained retired. If Casey had not committed such an atrocious and horrendous crime, or had shown some semblance of remorse about the deed, I would actually be pitying her for having such an inept defense team. I don't think Casey has a chance with this defense team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laloeromero