2010.07.26 Grand Jury begins

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ben Keefer, the principal of Kyron’s elementary school (Skyline School) also appeared before the grand jury on Friday. He could hold potentially valuable information since it was at his school that Kyron was last seen touring classrooms with his stepmother, Terri Horman, during the science fair.

http://www.katu.com/news/100161574.html

I'm so relieved to hear that school employees are beginning to come in! Thanks for the news!

Okay, so, who is the lady on the right of KSR in that pic? I may not be remembering right, but she kinda reminds me of the lady that was interviewed briefly a while back and said TH was a good mom, and she was doing weird things with her hands (like covering part of her face or something?), it was back when all of the body language chatter about Terri at the first press conference was going on here...

Anyhow, just wonder if this is one of the friends who testifed also? And then Jaymie Finster too, is she one? She hasn't been mentioned in a while though.

Okay, so, who is the lady on the right of KSR in that pic? I may not be remembering right, but she kinda reminds me of the lady that was interviewed briefly a while back and said TH was a good mom, and she was doing weird things with her hands (like covering part of her face or something?), it was back when all of the body language chatter about Terri at the first press conference was going on here...

Anyhow, just wonder if this is one of the friends who testifed also? And then Jaymie Finster too, is she one? She hasn't been mentioned in a while though.

Don't know who the woman is on the right =) I was to focused on trying to get a picture =)

But yes KSR went to GJ today that is her going into the courthouse..

Haven't seen JF in the media... yet.. =)

Shorty: Are we positive the one on the right is not KSR?

Wuh!

I won't go any further than to say that one of the batphone triplets has a job duty of "Responsible for developing standard risk management methodology"

WUH WUH? :) I just thought this was curious.

She didn't do such a hot high-tech job securing her FB acct. Her wall is hidden but her friends list is still public and it still includes KH AND SPECIAL GUEST STAR: DeDe S.

Catch it now. This goof won't last the hour!

FF: You have mail, see message box

Well Xin,

I do not see those friends named. But if a friend is a friend? Why remove them, eh?

Wuh!

I won't go any further than to say that one of the batphone triplets has a job duty of "Responsible for developing standard risk management methodology"

WUH WUH? :) I just thought this was curious.

She has a senior senior job.

imo

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100392859.html

snipped: "The grand jury continued to hear testimony in the case Tuesday. Two women who work at a Starbucks Horman allegedly visited the morning Kyron disappeared are currently testifying. They have been doing do for more than two hours."

What could they know that would merit two hours (and more) of testimony?

How come a trip to Starbucks wasn't in her timeline for the day?

Also, it might not be that they were testifying for 2 hours, but that that is how long they were in the courthouse.

Wonder which Starbucks, and I wonder if they were friends of hers outside of Starbucks.

Maybe they have video footage of her and the company she was keeping the days leading up to or after Kyron was missing?:waitasec:

FWIW, it's typical to have a Sparky's (Starbucks) inside of Fred Meyer stores. I'm 99.6% certain the store at 185th has one.

But really, what is there to say. "Double tall latte, non-fat, no foam" and a surly grunt back is about all my trips ever amount to. :D

FWIW, it's typical to have a Sparky's (Starbucks) inside of Fred Meyer stores. I'm 99.6% certain the store at 185th has one.

But really, what is there to say. "Double tall latte, non-fat, no foam" and a surly grunt back is about all my trips ever amount to. :D

Freddy's has Peet's coffee not Starbucks. My Albertons' has a Starbucks but not all of them do. I'd have to look it up to see if the one on Beaverton Hillsdale has one.

I searched Starbucks near Skyline and there are a couple over where I believe Sauvie Island to be.

I just don't get why that would not have been in her email timeline if she did go there that morning. Maybe she went before she took Kyron to school, therefore she did not include that because she started from the time she last saw Kyron.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PandorasBox83
Back