2010.07.26 Grand Jury begins

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wayyyyyyyyyyyy OT here please get back to Grand Jury......

“Off-Topic” Posts:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106886"]Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

OTPs are posts that do not relate to the original post/topic, or are placed in the wrong category. While we realize threads often expand into different topics, we encourage members to do their best to stick with the original topic, or start another thread. Off-Topic posts are subject to editing or removal at administrative discretion, and without notification. Members that continuously post off topic may have their posting privileges suspended.

Hello Dear Grandmaj,

My apologies for my part in the thread drift. Earlier today I was looking at the best place to again strike up this consideration about the RO (very stimulating discussion, probable cause) AND why it hadn't been fought. I looked at the varied threads and thought, hmm, where should this discussion be had? Maybe the most appropriate place is in the Grand Jury thread? It seemed like perhaps some of the probable cause stuff was surfacing within the GJ. I had written (to tie the thoughts together):

>>We are now at August 6th and there have been and are witnesses called to the Grand Jury. My thought is that there was a fairly noteworthy framework in place as early as June 28th (or even earlier) -- the framework is being filled in to secure it as tightly as it can be and to, hopefully, move towards justice for Kyron's sake. My further thought is that LE does not want an innocent redhead in jail.<<

Grandmaj, it seems there could be a little more to discuss on the "probable cause" and what might be coming up in the GJ -- Might you help direct us to where we could discuss this and not be stepping out of order?

Humbly...

Ben Keefer, the principal of Kyron&#8217;s elementary school (Skyline School) also appeared before the grand jury on Friday. He could hold potentially valuable information since it was at his school that Kyron was last seen touring classrooms with his stepmother, Terri Horman, during the science fair.

http://www.katu.com/news/100161574.html

Hello Dear Grandmaj,

My apologies for my part in the thread drift. Earlier today I was looking at the best place to again strike up this consideration about the RO (very stimulating discussion, probable cause) AND why it hadn't been fought. I looked at the varied threads and thought, hmm, where should this discussion be had? Maybe the most appropriate place is in the Grand Jury thread? It seemed like perhaps some of the probable cause stuff was surfacing within the GJ. I had written (to tie the thoughts together):

>>We are now at August 6th and there have been and are witnesses called to the Grand Jury. My thought is that there was a fairly noteworthy framework in place as early as June 28th (or even earlier) -- the framework is being filled in to secure it as tightly as it can be and to, hopefully, move towards justice for Kyron's sake. My further thought is that LE does not want an innocent redhead in jail.<<

Grandmaj, it seems there could be a little more to discuss on the "probable cause" and what might be coming up in the GJ -- Might you help direct us to where we could discuss this and not be stepping out of order?

Humbly...

Hello Wrinkles. You my dear may start exactly that thread. :) As posters if you wish to discuss something please know we support your wishes to do that. So please feel free to start a thread which is substantive to what you believe some of the reasons for the Grand Jury are.

OK I moved all of the posts I think and started it for you. :)

:blowkiss:

Hello Wrinkles. You my dear may start exactly that thread. :) As posters if you wish to discuss something please know we support your wishes to do that. So please feel free to start a thread which is substantive to what you believe some of the reasons for the Grand Jury are.

fyi, all; cluciano63 has recently started a thread on why the RO was not fought by TH...

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111192"]Good reasons why Terri did not challenge RO? - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

hope this helps...

They are definitely working on bringing her (TH) in on a circumstantial case, all these people coming in and talking with the Grand Jury, LE is hoping the Grand Jury will give it a yay to what they know so far so they can arrest her ...tick toc

I waited until the 11pm news so I could grab a shot off the t.v. with my cell phone.
They do say her name on this station ( Kerry Sama Rubio ), and they did not blur her face.

*she is on the left*

rubio.jpg

I waited until the 11pm news so I could grab a shot off the t.v. with my cell phone.
They do say her name on this station ( Kerry Sama Rubio ), and they did not blur her face.

*she is on the left*

(edit out photo)

-----------sorry i messed up, above quote---------------

IIRC she works at Intel, she helped organize an Intel effort to help find Kyron. I wonder if she is close with Kaine...? ;)

imo

She's made her FB page private. I checked it right at the start when her name came up somewhere. She's an exec at Intel. Kaine is one of her *friends* as I remember.

IMO

IIRC she works at Intel, she helped organize an Intel effort to help find Kyron. I wonder if she is close with Kaine...? ;)

Good question..
Her house was the other one they showed on the news a while back, that was searched around the time DS's was..

AHA! didn't know that.

I think I can bring a quote over from the " 8.05.10 -Sources: 2 friends gave Terri Horman cell phones" thread...

She was one of the friends who's house was searched weeks ago. She wasn't named in media reports (only DeDe was, that's when we found out her name) but KSR's house was shown on video and it fairly was easy to figure out her name from that. I thought at the time it was stupid to not name her but show her house, especially when it was recently sold. Anyway, her name was not given initially because she was cooperating with authorities, which she still seems to be doing.

She didn't do such a hot high-tech job securing her FB acct. Her wall is hidden but her friends list is still public and it still includes KH AND SPECIAL GUEST STAR: DeDe S.

Catch it now. This goof won't last the hour!

FF: You have mail, see message box

OK I moved all of the posts I think and started it for you. :)

"sank you" (thank you!!) my dear Grand!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rose2024