2010.07.26 - Kyron Horman case featured on Dateline

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO... He looked at Desiree with very sad eyes. She didn't seem to be suspicious of him, but his eyes looked like he felt horrible for the situation that he put them in. IOW, he feels like an idiot now and feels guilty, yet Desiree is NOT blaming Kaine. All MOO. (This is early on... I just started watching, I'm Pacific time. lol)

That's the impression I got too, gibby.
My heart is just breaking for Desiree.
Dear sweet Kyron, where are you?

Wrinkles... your posts make me pause... I LOVE reading them. BUT! I didn't read the last one as I haven't watched the whole show yet. I know, I know, I'm a left coastie, but... I will read it when I'm done. I appreciate your input and thought I'd let you know. (hugs n' stuff)

KH said that 6 months prior to Kyron disappearing 'someone' told him TH was trying to get a hitman.

Was it really 6 months????

Whoa. Wait a minute. Didn't he say in interviews after this MFH plot came out that he had no idea about any of this????

In his application to the Court he claimed to have just learned of it.

Perjury, anyone?

Ok, here's my take, for 2 women that love to work out and spend hours at the gym I'm a little mystified. I know this has nothing to do with Kyron, but I just had to say that. It's uncanny the resemblence, they look so much alike, I feel like there HAS to be something to that. Dede could have easily passed as Terri. Not saying that's what happened.

If TH is a narcissist, it would explain her attraction to DS. TH likes looking in the mirror.....but DS may be totally different from TH personality-wise.

I hope I never EVER have a serious illness.......

Okay, may be off topic but... horry cripies!! How do you get muscles and that kind of physique as Terri got... jeebs!!

Whoa. Wait a minute. Didn't he say in interviews after this MFH plot came out that he had no idea about any of this????

Perjury, anyone?

This has been clarified (here at least) he learned that 6 months prior she had a MFH plot, not that he learned 6 months prior he learned about the MFH.

Murder for hire plot -- Kaine says there was never any indication that anything major was wrong in their marriage, and certainly not anything as drastic as a MFH plot. He isn't sure now whether she might be capable of hurting a child and he now fears for his daughter.

He doesn't understand why his wife would want to have him killed, and that was a big factor in making him believe she's involved in Kyron's disappearance. His message to her now, "Fully cooperate with LE -- tell the truth."

Tony says the MFH plot moved them from being suspicious to feeling certain she was involved in Kyron's disappearance. Terri feels tremendous guilt that she was so far away when Kyron needed her protection. Feels really guilty that she had to work instead of going to the science fair, too.

Desiree says on several occasions Kyron asked to come live with them and sobbed because he wanted to stay with her. She worries that her gut feeling that things weren't right for Kyron should have been heeded. Poor thing, she is beating herself up...I'm sure any of us would.
bbm

Now, I am confused.

It's that I've long suspected she did something terrible to Kyron and caused his disappearance whereas the Father did not I don't believe. He's only 7. I'm puzzled about the worry over the one adult who is last known to have him (the stepmother). She is not a victim, Kyron is in my opinion.

She'll get her fair trial and he will probably never be found. I believe she knows his whereabouts and diabolically keeps it from his parents and the state. Such a crime is foremost against the victim; Kyron a 7 yr old child. But it is also a crime against all of society. That's why we as a society have laws against it (kidnapping) and have long declared this is how we all shall live.

kidnapping & maybe worse of a child v. cheating between adults there is no comparison

Great post ~ I don't understand why the focus now is on Terri's victimization instead of the fact that her step-son is missing! I'm baffled.

JMO

This has been clarified (here at least) he learned that 6 months prior she had a MFH plot, not that he learned 6 months prior he learned about the MFH.

Thanks. But what did Kaine actually say in the interview (I am so mad at myself for missing this)? Did he say someone had told him back then that Terri was looking to have him killed?

Perjury, anyone?

The attempted hiring of a hitman took place six months ago. The police just recently told him about it. He had no idea until they told him about it. It's something that has been gone over in this thread a lot. Many people have found it confusing, but he didn't know until recently.

Perjury, anyone?

That was mistated by a poster.

Show went right up to date. Even had DS leaving the courthouse and talked about the Grand Jury today.

It still seems they still fully believe that Kyron is alive (hope and pray), and that someone has him.W

I really really really really want to know more about this $350k atty retainer. Is is true? If TH had that much money - than Kyron could very well have been sold. Please let the FBI be closing in on where he is and rescuing him.

My dear God in Heaven! Sold? To what and to whom? To me, this would be a fate worse than death. Poor DY! Every day she lives with imaginings of what may be happening to her dear son. Words cannot convey.

I pray that Kyron is found. It's almost unbearable to me that such evil exists in the world.

Hello all. I've been offline watching the show and WOW. Seeing Kyron's bedroom and toys and life...I can't describe how ANGRY I feel. And sad. I don't know how Desiree finds the strength to do these interviews without sobbing constantly! It must be for Kyron.

Okay, commercial over. Back to the show.

Hello all. I've been offline watching the show and WOW. Seeing Kyron's bedroom and toys and life...I can't describe how ANGRY I feel. And sad. I don't know how Desiree finds the strength to do these interviews without sobbing constantly! It must be for Kyron.

Okay, commercial over. Back to the show.

Ohh... I feel ya!! My anger has been heightened!! :furious: Desiree's guilt (even if it's unprovoked) makes her the strongest perhaps. I don't blame Desiree IN THE LEAST. I do, though, understand her guilt, and her strength is to be admired. I hope Kyron comes home.

Okay, taken aback by stepdad... He is visibly upset... He's taking it worse that I thought. He's been the forgotton one. I feel for Tony. :(

I think it is important because of the lie Terri told that they were friends. Not only weren't they friends.....

Where did Terri say that ? (this question came up on another thread too)

Thanks. But what did Kaine actually say in the interview (I am so mad at myself for missing this)? Did he say someone had told him back then that Terri was looking to have him killed?

No, he did not say that at all. They showed a clip of Desiree and Kaine being interviewed, with Kaine saying Terri was trying to help find Kyron like everyone else. And then the Dateline person said something like 'But the next weekend would bring a bombshell that would change everything." Then they related how the police told Kaine about the MFH plot. Then Kaine said how surprised he was to find out about it. At no time did Kaine say anything about hearing of a plot before the police told him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro