2010.08.05 Dominic Casey emails

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure she didn't send the emails (can't believe she is saying that), also love how she is throwing DC wholly under the bus about the finding / not finding of Caylee's remains .... she needs to learn more about emails if she wants to create a BS story about someone else 'using her name' ... Not credible Ginny.

snipped to get to the point where I'm responding

According to the psychic, she didn't get paid for all her "help" in the Caylee case. She says she didn't send "all those e-mails", only a few. :waitasec:

She's buying herself a one-way ticket to the witness stand hot seat. There are a few running jokes 'round here about people from her part of Virginia....let's just say she's living up to it...I will now proceed to cover my head to protect from incoming projectiles fired by WS'ers that might be from her part of Virginia. We got our problems here in Fauquier, too (Anyone heard of the Salahi's?)

From this site.....http://ofscarabs.blogspot.com/2009/12/joe-mcmoneagle-and-missing-man.html

Anonymous said...
Hi - my name is ginette matacia lucas ... this story does not surprise me at all, when I worked on the Caylee Anthony Case .. the big problem I encountered was the people receiving the message/information... they insisted the little girl was alive and I said that she was deceased. I finally received all the data I needed for the search and Dominic Casey went out and search with all the same similar clues... but very very very upset. I especially used a "dowsing" technique to help with the pinpointing of the site, and I begged Dominic Casey to keep going, just like the camera crew with Joe ... Joe and his wife, know my father Louis Matacia. We consistently locate missing persons, without recognition and at times without pay ... this is a simple process if; like the camera crew they keep looking for the landmarks and the symbols, and the details (the details are in the pudding) - my god this is rediculous to think it can't be done. We completed a missing persons' project in PA, in Feb. a few years ago, sent out the searchers and they found the woman, after 45 minutes of search ... I gave the street name, the building descriptions, I gave the direction ... this case is not a surprise to me at all... ginette matacia lucas, psychic, dowser and remote viewer, daughter of Louis Matacia, from No. Virginia, we located the missing. Web site: paranormal advisors.com or 703-772-1552 ... I will be giving a lecture in Feb. and try to locate 3 missing people case for them from Virginia Beach to Charlottesville, Va. Beach to D.C. and Va. Beach to New England, right there from Virginia on a map... best wishes - ginette

December 11, 2009 9:47 AM

The Joe referenced is a man mentioned in the blog. Just thought it was interesting reading.

Thanks, sleuth. In the writing you posted, she said she found the guy in 45 minutes. On the show, she claimed she's found people in 5 minutes. Why did it take her so long to find the guy? :banghead:

'I know about a bunch of crap Dominick told me.....' at the end of the convo 46 mins in when Richard asks her if she thought there was any truth to the Zenaida Gonzales story.

Loving Richard at the end, wish I'd heard his other questions or direction he wanted to take her in ... and Watts bets $100 that Roy Kronk and DC had a connection, we have it on tape Steph : )

http://www.momlogic.com/blog_content/anthony_pdf/17823611.pdf

page 7
FDLE Tip
7/22/2008
taken by OCSO Joy K. Mecabe
Reporter - Luke Phillips
Tip source Psychic
Email indicates child was adopted under table w/help of good shepard services in Orlando feels mother had to do this because of child being harmed by someone email says in South Carolina when I spoke with Luke said they have strong feeling child in North Carolina near Columbia

page 9
Luke email to Sgt John Allen
Anam Caillte is a non-profit international organization dedicated to the search and recovery of missing children

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24527395/detail.html
page 46
Anam Caillte - anamcaillte@gmail.com email to dominic@dgator.com
Aug 5, 2008
contact info as discussed

page 54 - Dominc says Luke called this morning - Aug 6, 2008
Anam Caillte Sensory Search & Recovery Contact info

page1213 of wftv docs - # 21629 Deb talks about Luke and Ginny group

Adding this report from Eric Ameye concerning the voicemails received from Luke.
George called also and asked LE to contact this guy.
http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0730/20224626.pdf

Richard: Did you call the police when you knew you had found the body?
GL: No, Dominic was going to take care of 'it'.

Uh, huh. This woman is such a fraud.

Alright - I was intrigued enough after reading some of your comments re the Levi show to give it a listen - especially since Richard H. was on there hopefully keeping the boat steady, instead of it getting completely woowoo!

I swear Stephen Watts should just have hummed Kumbaya all the way through the show - such a star struck guy - it got almost embarrassing.

And I see she's caught that virus that's been going around the defense camp, which is odd cause doesn't she live many many miles away? It's that deny deny bug that really been going around lately. Apparently turns your ability to recall past events into just mush.

That woman is nuts! There was nothing I heard that told me she gave anything more than a cursory search on the internet to just quickly familiarize herself with the case before going on the show. And the rest was just wild stabs. I found the part about Dom crying when searching for Caylee, and even though he "found" her but just couldn't go on because he was so broken up about it - wow - wasn't that touching???? Mmmm - think she forgot to read up and watch the video that Hoover took of him stabbing the ground like he was afraid of bugs and wanted then all dead. I saw no tenderness in any of his movements that would indicate he believed he was close to the body of a sweet child.:snooty:

And what a fraud! RH asks her - when do you think she actually died? G. says (after being wrong with the date Caylee went missing by three months just a bit earlier) G. says - well she went missing in June -didn't she? And she waits for confirmation, then answers.:croc:

Click/close - the power of the mouse! Ahh - bye bye Ginette!:banghead::banghead:

Ginny gave her cell phone records to LE for the day DC was out in the woods, and DC probably did, too, but if I remember correctly, he was using two phones that day, wasn't he? Although I guess it was awkward to poke the ground and hold two phones at the same time.

Who is going Steph going to pay the $100 to? :smile:

Remember, this psychic said DC said he was going to LE that day in the woods and she said, OK. :waitasec:

She refuses to answer lots of questions and other times she says, "I don't know what you're talking about". :rolleyes:

She's claiming he found Caylee per her directions?? So, he went back two more times to...pray?

And what a fraud! RH asks her - when do you think she actually died? G. says (after being wrong with the date Caylee went missing by three months just a bit earlier) G. says - well she went missing in June -didn't she? And she waits for confirmation, then answers.:croc:

Click/close - the power of the mouse! Ahh - bye bye Ginette!:banghead::banghead:

Not only that, when Steph asks her about motive, she says she would only work on it more if she was given COMPENSATION. She talks for 35 minutes then says she will only talk about it longer IF she is PAID for it.

Oh, yeah, she's clearing her name. Cha-ching! $$$

Here's a phone conversation between this "psychic" and Kathi Belich in Jan 2009, she skips answering point blank to Kathi's questions, too. Notice she gives the same "findings" examples to KB as she did on the radio show:

http://www.wftv.com/video/18477034/index.html

Here's the old thread about this woman and Dominic Casey:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78025"]Psychic Ginnette Lucas claims she was on the phone with D. Casey while he searched - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

She's claiming he found Caylee per her directions?? So, he went back two more times to...pray?

Yep, now she can bump up her success rate to "Over 21" people found.. using her 'skillz'. I get it now. She is the only verification source of her 'finds'.

Hi, my name is Crystal/Krystal. Isn't everybodies? lol :banghead:

Just finished reading the emails. I'll have to catch up on the thread tomorrow. I feel like poking my own eyes out. :crazy:

(does anybody feel just slightly sorry for DC?)

Just finished reading the emails. I'll have to catch up on the thread tomorrow. I feel like poking my own eyes out. :crazy:

Nope!

It's extremely telling that DC never once mentions checking out current locations for Juliette Lewis and Jeff ( sorry.. last name escapes me at moment) that worked with her at Universal and could verify any teeny tiny part of the Zanny the Nanny story. Even Zanaida.. is only given a token effort in a couple of his emails. IMO, even DC had realized that was all a bunch of straight out lies right off the bat, so he "tactfully?" "politically"? "self servingly?" avoids mentioning those folks at all in his so called "investigation" so he doesn't risk offending the suppliers of his bread and butter (MOO). After all, he was looking for a live caylee that had been stolen by her nanny, according to his client's daughter.

wild

Yes! This was when all parties were trying to sell the "kidnapping" story. I can still hear George telling the media "We know who has Caylee and they are being watched."

Listening to the show-GL says she did not "get" that Casey did this, but would not say who the killer is. I think I should be on another thread for this...

Not in the least.

I don't know if this has been discussed or if it's okay to talk about this, but on tonight's Steph Watts show, psychic Ginny was on talking about looking for Caylee, saying SHE was the one on the phone with Dominic Casey digging in the woods that day in November. She said he "found" her, but he didn't dig around to find the actual remains, "because he was crying". Ginny said she could "smell" the body over the phone.

She said he was a brand new PI and had never been in law enforcement. This was his first case!!!!

Richard Hornsby asked her some good questions. If it hadn't been for Steph, Richard probably would have gotten more answers.

She said DC and pals were making up the stories about Caylee traveling around, but Ginny said she knew the baby was dead. She also says the killer was a male but refuses to describe him, more than one person is involved. Ginny said she "followed the killer from the Anthony house to the woods" in her mind. In another breath, she said the child's body was moved to several locations before being thrown into the woods.

She claims someone else used her name in the e-mails with Dominic Casey.

She gets her dates wrong several times. She has to ask her friend when they decided Caylee died. :rolleyes: She wasn't paid for this case. Good thing.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/08/09/watts-up-with-this

Listen with a huge chunk of salt.

Hooray for Richard. :woohoo: :clap:

I'm listening right now and here are my notes; (The topics discussed below were often times brought back up during the interview and a little more info was added in each new discussion. I've tried to put all of the information on one topic together. It doesn't mean that this all came out at the same time in the interview. The order of topics is not linear either.)

*At the end of the interview RH tells Steph she's the worst interviewer ever. :laugh: This is because she let her go on so many things like when she says she didn't know much about the case when in fact it was the biggest case in the USA at the time.

*Steph says she's pretty sure there is a relationship between Kronk and DC. (I'm assuming she means business relationship)

*RH thinks a lot of what she says is revisionist. (not his word, mine)

*She says on the emails to Dominic that somebody is using her name and she doesn't know what the host (Steph) is talking about in one instance. She's not saying all of them aren't hers just that one instance involving a story about a woman who is now deceased having done the Caylee murder.

*She claims she was a PI, psychic and professional investigator(?) and she was one of the few, ever, who has been all three. Why isn't she now?

*Ginette says she didn't believe that Caylee was in PR and insisted she wasn't but because DC kept insisting she was there she said "Ok if she's there then here's where she is" (quote approx.) IMO, that's an outright lie but lets assume she's telling the truth. Rather than stick to her guns about Caylee not being there she tells them something she knows isn't true? :waitasec: This makes her look better how? Then the host says it was Mexico by mistake and she says something to the effect of "Yeah, whatever." It's RH who points out then it was PR.

*Ginette never got a dime from the case.

*Ginette says she doesn't remember when she felt that Caylee died. RH says she had said she sometime in August.

*(In her opinion)The murder was an accident and Casey was there when it happened. She thinks it was negligence. She was told the DNA in the trunk was inconclusive.

*She doesn't believe that a nanny was involved but she's not at liberty to discuss what DC told her about that.

*She won't say who really killed Caylee and that eventually we'll find that out. (BTW, the SODDI evidently is a dude) She doesn't feel comfortable discussing that because she has kids. :rolleyes:

*She was only able to pinpoint the body after getting the Teddy Bear.

*Dominic found the body but couldn't go on because he was so upset. So why didn't he call police about this? Why didn't she call the police about this? RH asks that question and then Steph answers it for her, basically saying that the police don't take psychics seriously when they call. All Ginette had to do was say, IMO, that DC knows where the body is and this how I know, ask him about it. If they ignored it then she would have covered herself morally. She said that DC said he'd take care of it and she thought he'd take care of it. Ok, so one week, then two weeks, then three weeks and she still doesn't realize nothing has been done about this?! What if he was tampering with the body location?! She wouldn't feel the compulsion to call for that reason alone?!

*Ginette claims to have died a couple of times. :rolleyes: I'm assuming she's not referring to her performance on the radio show. :loser:

*Steph says she knows that DC and CA were more than just friends. She saw it with her own eyes. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nancydrewmom