2010.08.05 Dominic Casey emails

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Way back when, a long time ago, we had a thread about Ms Ginny after she became known through her connected with DC. Anyhow, I posted back then that in Virginia many years ago, Ginny was involved in a murder case where the victims family paid her a large amount of money. When the money ran out by Ginnys standards she demanded more to continue to give her physic tips. The family publicly outed her to the media and she disappeared for a while.

Caylee's case isn't the first scam she has pulled. Actually, she was on NG and it was the first time I agreed with Nancy giving this chick the third degree on TV.

"A woman from her area in Virginia says that, when her niece was murdered about 20 years ago, she and her sister, the victim`s mother, were desperate a month after the crime to try to find the killer. They went to Ginnette Lucas. They say they paid her about $5,000 altogether on some credit cards to get some information from her. She said that -- Mary Sweat (ph) is her name, said that Ginnette gave her useless, obvious information. And to this day, the crime has not been solved."

http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0901/14/ijvm.01.html

http://www.momlogic.com/blog_content/anthony_pdf/17823611.pdf

page 7
FDLE Tip
7/22/2008
taken by OCSO Joy K. Mecabe
Reporter - Luke Phillips
Tip source Psychic
Email indicates child was adopted under table w/help of good shepard services in Orlando feels mother had to do this because of child being harmed by someone email says in South Carolina when I spoke with Luke said they have strong feeling child in North Carolina near Columbia

page 9
Luke email to Sgt John Allen
Anam Caillte is a non-profit international organization dedicated to the search and recovery of missing children

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24527395/detail.html
page 46
Anam Caillte - anamcaillte@gmail.com email to dominic@dgator.com
Aug 5, 2008
contact info as discussed

page 54 - Dominc says Luke called this morning - Aug 6, 2008
Anam Caillte Sensory Search & Recovery Contact info

page1213 of wftv docs - # 21629 Deb talks about Luke and Ginny group

EXAAAAAAAAAACTLY Steely Dan!! Perfectly said.. what better way to prove her innocence than to verify what she is stating!

wild

That's exactly right. That's why police take fingerprints of homeowners who've been robbed. First, you always eliminate the innocent. Here, instead of first attempting to rule casey out, DC did anything and everything to rule anybody else IN. I think that's the exact opposite of How to Conduct an Investigation 101, no?

That's exactly right. That's why police take fingerprints of homeowners who've been robbed. First, you always eliminate the innocent. Here, instead of first attempting to rule casey out, DC did anything and everything to rule anybody else IN. I think that's the exact opposite of How to Conduct an Investigation 101, no?
That's been the dead giveaway from day 1. Nothing that has come straight out of ICA's own mouth has been substantiated, nor has anyone other than Yuri and JAllen even tested it for validity. They gave her the benefit of the doubt and followed up on her statements.. nothing panned out.

I don't know if this has been discussed or if it's okay to talk about this, but on tonight's Steph Watts show, psychic Ginny was on talking about looking for Caylee, saying SHE was the one on the phone with Dominic Casey digging in the woods that day in November. She said he "found" her, but he didn't dig around to find the actual remains, "because he was crying". Ginny said she could "smell" the body over the phone.

She said he was a brand new PI and had never been in law enforcement. This was his first case!!!!

Richard Hornsby asked her some good questions. If it hadn't been for Steph, Richard probably would have gotten more answers.

She said DC and pals were making up the stories about Caylee traveling around, but Ginny said she knew the baby was dead. She also says the killer was a male but refuses to describe him, more than one person is involved. Ginny said she "followed the killer from the Anthony house to the woods" in her mind. In another breath, she said the child's body was moved to several locations before being thrown into the woods.

She claims someone else used her name in the e-mails with Dominic Casey.

She gets her dates wrong several times. She has to ask her friend when they decided Caylee died. :rolleyes: She wasn't paid for this case. Good thing.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/08/09/watts-up-with-this

Listen with a huge chunk of salt.

Hooray for Richard. :woohoo: :clap:

That's been the dead giveaway from day 1. Nothing that has come straight out of ICA's own mouth has been substantiated, nor has anyone other than Yuri and JAllen even tested it for validity. They gave her the benefit of the doubt and followed up on her statements.. nothing panned out.

It's extremely telling that DC never once mentions checking out current locations for Juliette Lewis and Jeff ( sorry.. last name escapes me at moment) that worked with her at Universal and could verify any teeny tiny part of the Zanny the Nanny story. Even Zanaida.. is only given a token effort in a couple of his emails. IMO, even DC had realized that was all a bunch of straight out lies right off the bat, so he "tactfully?" "politically"? "self servingly?" avoids mentioning those folks at all in his so called "investigation" so he doesn't risk offending the suppliers of his bread and butter (MOO). After all, he was looking for a live caylee that had been stolen by her nanny, according to his client's daughter.

wild

I don't know if this has been discussed or if it's okay to talk about this, but on tonight's Steph Watts show, psychic Ginny was on talking about looking for Caylee, saying SHE was the one on the phone with Dominic Casey digging in the woods that day in November. She said he "found" her, but he didn't dig around to find the actual remains, "because he was crying". Ginny said she could "smell" the body over the phone.

She said he was a brand new PI and had never been in law enforcement. This was his first case!!!!

Richard Hornsby asked her some good questions. If it hadn't been for Steph, Richard probably would have gotten more answers.

She said DC and pals were making up the stories about Caylee traveling around, but Ginny said she knew the baby was dead. She also says the killer was a male but refuses to describe him, more than one person is involved. Ginny said she "followed the killer from the Anthony house to the woods" in her mind. In another breath, she said the child's body was moved to several locations before being thrown into the woods.

She gets her dates wrong several times. She has to ask her friend when they decided Caylee died. :rolleyes: She wasn't paid for this case. Good thing.

Having a barf bag close at hand won't hurt, either.

Richard Hornsby asked her some good questions. If it hadn't been for Steph, Richard probably wouldn't have gotten more answers.

I'm listening right now.........:eek::eek:
Thankfully Hornsby is running the show, good questions, none of which GL has any answers to that make sense. She contradicts herself at every turn. She will not describe this "male killer". Says we will all find out who he is.
Says she rarely communicated with DC through email.. Does she know about this doc dump?
Discussing DC and Cindy's "relationship"!!!

pg 16....DC Emails....
July 4th, 2008.....Reference to a River / Creek.....

pg 30 DC Emails........
July 15th, 2008..........Ginny mentions being busy trying to get a web page done.

pg 133 and 142.....DC Emails
August 17th, 2008....Discussion as to whether or not Caylee had allergies.

pg 249....DC Emails
August 22nd, 2008.... Caylee with a female 140 pounds....brown curly hair.

pg 701 DC EMails
October 12th, 2008......Address on Indian River Drive....gated community with a guard.

pg 765 DC EMails
October 20th, 2008.....Person who has her is hispanic.....black and curly hair ...probably permed.

October 21st, 2008.......One lead was that she lived in The Springs and there was a guard on the gate she wasn't supposed to talk to.

pg 774/75
Luke, The Springs, my neighborhood. Don't go telling me that Caylee is in my neighborhood that would be too much to handle. LOL

Krystal Hollow LE Interview

pg 5......mentions having been in the Anthony house for one hour at most. Date is not specified.

pg 7.....I know Zenaida doesn't exist. He would say I have perfect teeth, my hair is curly...sometimes I would flat iron it. Tatoo.

pg 8.....Said GA told her she could pass for Zenaida.

pg 9........Said she met GA over the Summer. Soon after Caylee went missing.

pg 64.......Krystal asked if GA ever talked about either of the PI's??? She said..no,not really no.

LE asked if GA talked about the ones that went out and looked in the woods.
She replied......That Tuesday morning? Was that a Tuesday morning????

pg 65...
GA told Krystal about camera on the lightpole. Made it clear not to....just be careful.

pg 72.....GA thought Krystal was an illegal alien.

pg 81.......KH said she got her $$ from a lawsuit against a Peanut butter Company...but it wasn't true. SHe told Kalani and Brenda that story.

THings I have to think about......where di CA get a flat iron to give LE????

Did Krystal meet GA after Caylee was "reported missing" or after 7/15?

Did anyone in the Anthony family say Zenaida weighed 140 pounds??

Why did Dominic say LOL after the discussion of Caylee being in his neighborhood??

I have to look at the Hoover interview now.....

May I suggest reading Krystal Holloway's LE interview.........very carefully. THen reference the "tips" in the DC emails that refer to a white fence, a security guard, and an Hispanic woman with curly hair.

VERY INSIGHTFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

page 719 wftv docs
Oct 15, 2008 - Luke says : "Dominic - I'm going to go out on a limb here - this is NOT confirmed so bear with me. Caylee will be found within 3 miles NW of Hopespring Dr. I'm looking at a location on Palm Creek Ave - 2417 is house number - might have house number wrong - it will have a small white decorative fence outside. Across the street live an OCSD officer. I'm going to run this by Ginette once she has the article you sent of Caylee's. Luke"

page 842 - Nov 15, 2008 - Dom says "Yes this is the house, we will
look at the location You have pointed to . . . Dominic!"
page 841 - Luis R Cruz-Baez - 8726 Brackenwood Dr Orlando
(407) 736-9396
page 847 - Nov 15, 2008 - Luke says house across street 8725 has a
family named Rivera
- Ginette says they are keeping an
eye on 8726

page 850 - Nov 17, 2008 - Dom says all indicators Caylee is close by
page 851 - Nov 17, 2008 - Luke says Orlando, 1002 Old Barn Rd
former owner Hector Cruz (407) 273-1430 house on market
7/22/08 sold 9/23/08 - across street lives Orlando Police officer

I'm listening right now.........:eek::eek:
Thankfully Hornsby is running the show, good questions, none of which GL has any answers to that make sense. She contradicts herself at every turn. She will not describe this "male killer". Says we will all find out who he is.
Says she rarely communicated with DC through email.. Does she know about this doc dump?
Discussing DC and Cindy's "relationship"!!!

Yes, she knows about the doc dump, that's why she's on the show. She claims she didn't write all those e-mails. Someone else was using her name. :rolleyes:

She said she was contacted about the case in April. Richard said, "April '09?". She said, no, April 2008. Then she said she didn't know. She said she thought Caylee died in August but she didn't say who's body had been in the trunk in June when Casey's friend said the car was stinking.

Obviously, DC and his cohorts are good with writing their own stories.

We all must have one heck of a threadache by now.

And all of this discussion must be for not. Because none of these flimflam people, except for DC, are on the states witness list, :crazy:.

Oh the disappointment they must be feeling right now. Luke, unemployed or at least has lost his security clearance (not good either) and Ginny has been exposed as the charlatan she is. People like Luke and Ginny give the truly gifted psychics the horrible reputation attached to them.

And each and everyone like Luke and Ginny need and should be exposed. What goes around, comes around.

I so want to read D Casey's depo now, more than I did before. It will be a humdinger.

Yes, she knows about the doc dump, that's why she's on the show. She claims she didn't write all those e-mails. Someone else was using her name. :rolleyes:

She said she was contacted about the case in April. Richard said, "April '09?". She said, no, April 2008. Then she said she didn't know. She said she thought Caylee died in August but she didn't say who's body had been in the trunk in June when Casey's friend said the car was stinking.

Obviously, DC and his cohorts are good with writing their own stories.

Thanks for clearing that up. I missed quite a bit of the show with some real life interruptions. I was just amazed when she said they hardly emailed each other.....thought maybe she didn't know what had been released.

Thanks for clearing that up. I missed quite a bit of the show with some real life interruptions. I was just amazed when she said they hardly emailed each other.....thought maybe she didn't know what had been released.

Sounded to me like she was there for damage control. She went on Steph's show because she didn't want to go "national". Did she mean NG and JVM or Geraldo didn't snap her up? When Richard started questioning her, she flubbed big time. :shakehead:

Is this the new online equivalent of "I can't remember" when in a court hearing?

I would love to see the outrage and any action she has taken towards DC for forwarding info she supposedly gave him.. without verifying with her that she said it. After all.. even in the psychic world.. a professional reputation is highly important.

wild

I wonder if he was looking for illegals to blame the murder on?

Not being naive here about the state of things in some of our States....but why would GA assume that a latina in a state that was 'discovered' & explored by Spaniards, named by Spaniards, geographically positioned near many Spanish-speaking parts of the world (yet not connected by land), and inhabited heavily by Puerto Ricans and Cubans, was illegal?

In re. who got paid -

I tend to believe that Luke and GL were just into this for the exposure/notoriety and hoped that a high profile case would produce more lucrative leads for them. Heck, GL even asks DC to send her some leads in an email on the very day Caylee's body was discovered. She wasted no time knowing her 'skills' (:rolleyes:) were no longer needed in Caylee's case.

snipped to get to the point where I'm responding

According to the psychic, she didn't get paid for all her "help" in the Caylee case. She says she didn't send "all those e-mails", only a few. :waitasec: She said she only spoke to Dominic Casey about three times! For real?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nancydrewmom