2010.08.05 Dominic Casey emails

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading all of these emails & posts in re. stories made up to throw off Baez & Geraldo, CA obstructing justice by keeping a zip drive, GL, Luke....this whole thing makes me want to SCREAM.

Does anyone besides US WS'ers care about justice for Caylee??? :cry: ANYONE?

Okay, maybe Jesse Grund & family...Amy...

They can snipe all they want about bloggers and internet detectives, but we care. And we damn sure have done a better job at trying to get to the TRUTH of what happened.

I am furious right now. :furious:

24527641 pg 196 wkmg.com

Ginette emailing Luke re: something else they are woking on

signed ginette the vampires of money

What I don't understand is why DC is so invested in/obsessed with a)this case and b)'proving' casey's "innocence". He seems genuinely into this stuff, and sincere about finding caylee and believing her to be alive. he even admits he's probably in denial about her death, etc. What kind of P.I. is this?

Makes no sense to me at all. Anyone have any ideas?

Yes, Cindy.

I think he became heavily infatuated by CA and the more he did this -- as she did -- the more he won her over and got close. He was a champion for the cause, for CA (unlike GA).

What I don't understand is why DC is so invested in/obsessed with a)this case and b)'proving' casey's "innocence". He seems genuinely into this stuff, and sincere about finding caylee and believing her to be alive. he even admits he's probably in denial about her death, etc. What kind of P.I. is this?

Obviously DC likes Koolaid.

I don't know except I find it very, very telling that as early as September he was cranking up the bus and heading toward George specifically. We know he had an ...er...interesting friendship with Cindy. Could this have been about Cindy partially??? I dunno.

Pg. 21489

From: D&A Investigations) Dominic [mailto:dominic@dgator.com]
Sent: Saturday) November 29) 2008 9:19 AM
To: 'Luke Phillips'
Subject: RE: Body location North of Longwood vic Heathrow ...
PI/Privileged and Confidential
Sensitivity: Confidential
Casey has a thumb drive that Cindy is holding onto . . . could this be it?
Dominic Casey) Private Investigator

I don't even know what to say anymore. I feel sick from all of this carp.

Except I am looking forward to reading the transcript of the SA investigative interview/depo more than ever. Talk about mopping the floor with somebody! Can you even imagine LDB & JA questioning this ...<unusual person> ???

I think she did. Not sure if it is the same one, but wouldn't doubt it for a split second. If so, DC blew that wide open.

I swear...

I am really, really PO'd to know that CA had a thumb drive and purposely kept it from LE. That was a Nov. '08 email where DC confirmed that. :furious:

LE, iirc, did get this from the A compound along with tower/laptop and camera. We have not seen all the computer forensics yet either. There are a number of members here waiting for its release too.

Again, iirc, the zip drive contained photos and myspace/facebook stuff. Unfortunately, I don't have those docs on my computer anymore and I don't remember the specific released doc that had this info on an OCSD inventory sheet.

The other piece of info I am interested in, is that dang piece of identification that LE removed from ICA's bag that came back with LA from TL's apt July 16-17, 08 midnight - early morning hours.

I'm not done reading the emails yet, but some points of interest for me are... there is no mention AT all prior to November 15th. about Ginette believing that Caylee is deceased. Nothing on the 16th or the 17th either. It wasn't until the 22nd of November that Dominic gets an email from Luke that says "Ginette is convinced that Caylee is dead. That Dominic Casey walked right by her. Something about a black animal and a little dog. Luke no longer felt comfortable talking to Ginette because HE still felt Caylee was alive. (I'm paraphrasing here).

Pg. 970

The next point of interest is the email on Nov. 30th where Ginette gives a pretty bold discription... Commercial building, square shape, maybe an office building, flagstone style facing on the outside walls, probably to the west of Hopespring Drive. Within 3 miles.

Jan. 01, 2009 - Pg. 1049

Dominic admits that the Kiomarie "hang out spot" was spin.

Jan. 16th, 2009 - Pg. 1199

Admits that he did NOT find Caylee from Ginette's information.

That's where I left off.

Pg 32...email from July 20th...........comment about thinking she is dead and seeing white coffin.

Er, uhm, er... WHAAAA? (PDF pg 307 of 1824; doc number 20831. And I haven't had my head up there for a minute, but do we know who is Jamil Spencer and why he has such entertaining emails in his account?

Subject:
ginnylucas@netzero.net
Monday, August 25,2008 11 :07 PM
dearmont@netzero.net
Re: Fw: RE: Giving you a heads up ... Luke received from a tipster ...
regarding this message - I'm preoccupied with kids) husband and late hour ... we will have to
cover this tomarrow - oh) and the woman moved again - remember I said Texas - it could also
be tehos or like little mexico in the northern orlando area ... yeah. The dead hooker or the
dead stripper has to to with the name I think "carole" I dreamed it the other night but bare
with me ... I got some names and I had some weird dreams about 3 cops drinking champagne -
that part wasn't quite right - there is an underlying agenda there ... I will talk in the
morning ... thanks for calling Sara .. ginette et family ... thanks

ETA: this straight up from Dom Casey (PDF pg 318, doc # 20842, italics by ynot):

Thank you Luke) I will not lose heart) regardless of the difficulties which may be
encountered. I become attached to my case and I need to bring Caylee home) respectfully. I
follow the evidence Luke and understand that with the guidance and help of experts such as
yourself, closure is obtainable. You know Luke) maybe Caylee would be better off where she is
but only if we know where this may be.

------------------------
LOL. Oh God forgive me,I love Caylee and cry but this is too much! Carole ~ Joy,Joy,Joy~This is too much.:banghead:

I'm psychic!!!! I have a feeling I know who Ginette is in real life!!!!!!!!

Between these psychics and P.I.'s...none of them could find sand at the beach.

What a waste of time.

I guess if you cover enough 'abstract' bases as a psychic then you are almost guaranteed that one will pan out and you can claim you were right!

Just like the "grassy lane where the dog peed on the tree" ..... that fits Suburban as well .... just that it was actually RK :crazy: not a dog.

:waitasec: I think I am going to be a psychic when I grow up and learn to separate naive folks from their money with generic descriptions and evolving stories. :furious:

There are some good psychics out there but far too many who maliciously (or helpfully but knowingly) play with victims until the money runs out. Like scammers they are reeling folks in dangling 'the solution' as bait but just running out the $$$$$$ clock.

Nope. And I doubt he will be crawling out from under his rock anytime soon after this doc dump.

Bigger question....

I wonder why Ginette sent email to Luke asking "Who is Cindy?" on

JULY 12th........THREE DAYS BEFORE CA/GA found the car and KC?

Why, oh why, isn't she being charged with obstruction? Surely after the trial? If for no other reason but to teach a lesson to future shenanigans by familes of missing children.....:banghead:
Can I ask a silly question...what's a "thumb drive"?

That's an easy question to answer.....MONEY (just like so many others :furious:)

Have you read the email DC sent to Luke of the copy/paste of the "story" he concocted for Ed and Baez to "feed" to Geraldo "so they can get money out of him"?

Story was that Caylee was placed on private plane and flown out of country....

Subsequent emails, however, reveal DC's change of opinion of Baez after he realizes that Baez just wants DC to turn over whatever he has so HE (Baez) can sell it to Geraldo. DC then calls Baez a name that would cause me to ban myself for repeating.

Moral of story....DC thought he was going to share in the cash flow and Baez sold him out.... (DC also confirms 20/20 paid $200,000 directly to Baez)

Can I ask a silly question...what's a "thumb drive"?

A nickname for a USB drive, fob, token, a disk drive you connect to the USB on your computer with your thumb, the size of a thumb, a key fob size.

JB was correct!!! Now it all makes sense and this is very compelling.

It provides strong background and context into the efforts to fabricate any alternative story that blames anyone, everyone, other than the perpetrator ICA.

You can understand how CA and DC connected as 'soul mates' since they both have restless minds willing to go to any length with any silly story to explain what happened. Tireless.

Any story will do just create reasonable doubt and point to SODDI.

You can sorta/kinda feel sorry for JB (once he wised up a little) that this was a distraction and fruitless and the media and LE and SA are not as gullible and silly as CA and DC.

The good thing is that Justice for Caylee is preserved since these guys are amateurs at best -- just imagine if some real folks got into weaving a story to save ICA how different it might be.

The cast of characters, including the Defense and the A's are really ensuring Justice for Caylee and debunking themselves with this childish interplay of hyperbole [BS].
I cannot feel anything but disgust towards JB. I believe DC was just a bit player. JB had no real interest in having Caylee located IMO. He was more interested in milking the crime for all it was worth. It sickens me.

:banghead:
Pg 32...email from July 20th...........comment about thinking she is dead and seeing white coffin.

Should have made myself a little more clear. I was really just looking at the dates right before Nov. 15th and after the 15th. I was trying to see if there was any obvious difference in their emails to each other that would give us a clear indication of Ginette sending DC to that area on the 15th.

Ginette early on seemed to think Caylee was dead... then jumped on the "Caylee is alive" train. Something in November changed her mind again. She was "convinced" that Caylee was dead.

I honestly don't know exactly what kind of information led DC to the remains site, but he says in his January 16th email that the information that Ginette gave him did not lead him to Caylee. That it was 150' off. I don't know if he is simply trying to take credit away from Ginette and paint himself as this amazing detective or what?

I'm still convinced that there is something very wrong with the way DC went out into those woods, and I still fully believe that Cindy sent him out there. Why else would Cindy lie in her depostion to the SA that she had no idea that DC went out there?

Ugh... these people drive me nuts! I'm sick about how they can completely fabricate stories to fit their unbelievable theories.

That's an easy question to answer.....MONEY (just like so many others :furious:)

Have you read the email DC sent to Luke of the copy/paste of the "story" he concocted for Ed and Baez to "feed" to Geraldo "so they can get money out of him"?

Story was that Caylee was placed on private plane and flown out of country....

Subsequent emails, however, reveal DC's change of opinion of Baez after he realizes that Baez just wants DC to turn over whatever he has so HE (Baez) can sell it to Geraldo. DC then calls Baez a name that would cause me to ban myself for repeating.

Moral of story....DC thought he was going to share in the cash flow and Baez sold him out.... (DC also confirms 20/20 paid $200,000 directly to Baez)
See I was of the opinion that DC and Luke were concocting the story to give to Baez...wanting him to look foolish. Could be wrong, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member