2010.08.05 Dominic Casey emails

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know who this Jamel Spencer is?

LE, iirc, did get this from the A compound along with tower/laptop and camera. We have not seen all the computer forensics yet either. There are a number of members here waiting for its release too.

Again, iirc, the zip drive contained photos and myspace/facebook stuff. Unfortunately, I don't have those docs on my computer anymore and I don't remember the specific released doc that had this info on an OCSD inventory sheet.

The other piece of info I am interested in, is that dang piece of identification that LE removed from ICA's bag that came back with LA from TL's apt July 16-17, 08 midnight - early morning hours.

Thank you, countzero!!

That email is from Nov. 08. I am wondering if it is the same one. Maybe LE confiscated it on the search immediately after Caylee's remains were found. I guess what I am thinking is, I hesitate to believe CA volunteered it, iykwim.

I hope it is the same one.

I cannot feel anything but disgust towards JB. I believe DC was just a bit player. JB had no real interest in having Caylee located IMO. He was more interested in milking the crime for all it was worth. It sickens me.

Yeah. Like instructing DC to not call 911 if he located Caylee's body.

See I was of the opinion that DC and Luke were concocting the story to give to Baez...wanting him to look foolish. Could be wrong, though.

I thought so, too, RR. It seemed like DC realized early on that Baez was sleazy and only into money and fame, and decided to continue to search for caylee himself, and just feed baez some lame story to sell to geraldo.

DC seemed genuinely emotionally involved, which leads me to agree with an earlier poster (sorry...forgot who) who said that it might've been his feelings for cindy that caused him to be so involved with the case in general.

the whole thing is wacked.

question; all of these back and forth emails between luke and dc....was that part of their 'work'? Who was getting paid for what in all of this? Who hired who? Was DC giving these people money for this info, or were they just exchanging friendly emails containing random ideas/wild speculation?

Bigger question....

I wonder why Ginette sent email to Luke asking "Who is Cindy?" on

JULY 12th........THREE DAYS BEFORE CA/GA found the car and KC?

HUH??? There are emails prior to the car being found?!? WTF?

Where are these??

I can no longer read the info on this thread. These are emails by morons from the Planet Moron. I'm speechless and dismayed at the lack of intelligence and critical thinking, the willingness to believe anything, the idea that any of this could be taken seriously by any party. The only way this could work for the gullible is magical thinking. If you deny that Caylee is dead, you will do whatever it takes to create a wacky fable and force feed it to everyone. It's along the usual lines of throwing anything against the wall to see if it sticks. In this case, it's also beyond toxic, like entering a lunatic asylum.

I now am removing myself from viewing anymore info on this thread. I feel sick.

That is exactly how I feel. But I keep coming back.

Oh...a flash drive. Was there a record of the flash being picked up by LE?

That is my question- according to DC Cindy is holding it for Casey.. I am sure would not volunteer this information to LE.

Moral of story....DC thought he was going to share in the cash flow and Baez sold him out.... (DC also confirms 20/20 paid $200,000 directly to Baez)

that's interesting, kentjbkent. I'd never thought of it that way. You're right, though...it's right around the time that DC realizes he's not sharing in Baez's windfall that suddenly he (DC) "realizes" that JB is sleazy and decides to call him on it. wow.

I think she did. Not sure if it is the same one, but wouldn't doubt it for a split second. If so, DC blew that wide open.

I swear...

I am really, really PO'd to know that CA had a thumb drive and purposely kept it from LE. That was a Nov. '08 email where DC confirmed that. :furious:

If anyone finds a date CA says she turned that over to LE that would be interesting! Please Post it in here if found!

I didn't make it through all of the emails. Not sure that I will be able to finish them. I had a massive headache from trying to make sense of the ones that I did read. It appears to me that Ginny has alot in common with Joy. Those emails were the most difficult to read (from Ginny). Something that I found odd and makes me realize that D Casey had absolutely no business being involved in this case is the following.

August 18, 2008

from D Casey to Luke

"Zenaida moved from the location in July, however I did find her new apartment within one hour and within 1.2 mile of the original location, one is under the eye..."

August 23, 2008

from D Casey to Luke

"I have to get any visual on Zenaida, I have seen 12 of them and non match the ID...."

I didn't make it through all of the emails. Not sure that I will be able to finish them. I had a massive headache from trying to make sense of the ones that I did read. It appears to me that Ginny has alot in common with Joy. Those emails were the most difficult to read (from Ginny). Something that I found odd and makes me realize that D Casey had absolutely no business being involved in this case is the following.

August 18, 2008

from D Casey to Luke

"Zenaida moved from the location in July, however I did find her new apartment within one hour and within 1.2 mile of the original location, one is under the eye..."

August 23, 2008

from D Casey to Luke

"I have to get any visual on Zenaida, I have seen 12 of them and non match the ID...."

Torismom - I thought the exact thing....that Ginny sounded just like Joy.
and
"August 18, 2008

from D Casey to Luke

August 23, 2008

from D Casey to Luke

*snort*

"IF OK SAY APPLES IF NOT SAY GRAPES"???????

OH MY SWEET JESUS there was on August 6 2008 a full on search for Caylee alive or most likely dead and they are talking to A PSYCHIC who is asking them to give them FRUIT-BASED CODE?

May some of the perpetrators of this nonsense be curled up on their living room floors tonight, whimpering and begging forgiveness. :furious:

(ETA: Just jumped ahead to PDF page 1700 and fwd, and honestly cannot even begin to cut and paste. These are emails from early March 2009 and the stretching and reaching and (at that point, 03/07/09) setting up of RK--it is what my dear departed grandma would have called "Beyond the pale." Utterly and completely beyond the pale.)

--------------------------------

OMG I am not able to contain myself!!!!! wait til the media gets going on this! They have created a circus which cannot be surpassed! I cant keep a straight face and this is not supposed to be funny.I wonder how the SAO came through reading this!! Mark V11..I cant help it.:banghead:

A little OT, but...You know, I have been watching this train wreck since the beginning and I just cannot believe ANY of the "adults" in poor Caylee's saga are for real. I mean, FGS, can't there be EVEN ONE REAL ADULT HUMAN BEING???? I have lived for almost 50 years, have been around the block more times I care to count, and have yet to come across ANYONE resembling any of these characters.

Poor Caylee :(

So very true. I can't begin to imagine the movie that will eventually be made of this chit storm. It will most definitely have to be a mini series. Seriously. Hollywood couldn't dream up a story line like this with this cast of characters. Out of all of the doc dumps we have seen, this one floors me.

The only reference to locations on 11/15...(p.21333; p.213334 is a map)

Luke,

Here are the locations ... Dominic!

ETA: and later on the mention of the "house". (P.21358) Sorry the emails were out of order.

I thought so, too, RR. It seemed like DC realized early on that Baez was sleazy and only into money and fame, and decided to continue to search for caylee himself, and just feed baez some lame story to sell to geraldo.

DC seemed genuinely emotionally involved, which leads me to agree with an earlier poster (sorry...forgot who) who said that it might've been his feelings for cindy that caused him to be so involved with the case in general.

the whole thing is wacked.

question; all of these back and forth emails between luke and dc....was that part of their 'work'? Who was getting paid for what in all of this? Who hired who? Was DC giving these people money for this info, or were they just exchanging friendly emails containing random ideas/wild speculation?

I was one of those who speculated DC's 'friendship' :)innocent:) w/ Cindy may have motivated him.

I see where Kent is going with that interpretation....

All these characters (including Baez & Geraldo) make me feel filthy. Every single one of 'em. I think JB enamored by the notoriety and potential money to be made from such a high profile case. I do think DC was emotionally involved and we KNOW he is B.R.O.K.E., so probably a bit PO'd that he's not 'sharing in the wealth' and certainly not motivated to help JB cash in on Geraldo. I am most surprised that DC is so willing to rely so heavily and relay so much to this Luke dude. I guess I gave DC more credit than that. Stunned and baffled. I have a whole new perspective of Dominic Casey after reading these emails. Still digesting it....

Ginette Lucas gives psychics a bad name. I do believe there are a few decent psychics that can help sometimes. I have seen it myself. I don't understand it, but I have seen it on more than one occassion. (Not just high-profile cases.) However, there is no way in he** I would ONLY rely on psychics while ignoring all other evidence and every viable lead. I'm only saying I would not totally discount a psychic whose work I respected.

All of these characters were on a mission. Unfortunately, their missions were not to locate Caylee's remains.....nor was it to find justice for her.

Obviously DC likes Koolaid.
Not only him - THEY ALL HAVE KOOLAID RUNNING THRU THEIR FRIGGIN' Veins disguised as blood. The blood is on their hands, the blood of justice. But I know these SA will get Caylee's Justice back to her.

I am about halfway through this chit and all I can say is
there are no words!!! :banghead::banghead:

Need to take a shower asap.

JMO

I guess I don't understand why they ask so many questions when they are supposed to be the ones who have these powers to answer the unknown?

IMO, they took DC for a ride. They fueled his ego. DC wanted to be the "one" to find Caylee which he made very clear that he "would" be the "one" to bring Caylee home in some of his emails. I found myself questioning whether or not he wanted to find Caylee for Caylee's benefit or his own.

I can't even imagine him really believing some of these theories they came up with... I would have believed the tips about Caylee being in the gas tank before some of the things they concocted?

I find it really sad. Poor Caylee.

Reading all of these emails & posts in re. stories made up to throw off Baez & Geraldo, CA obstructing justice by keeping a zip drive, GL, Luke....this whole thing makes me want to SCREAM.

Does anyone besides US WS'ers care about justice for Caylee??? :cry: ANYONE?

Okay, maybe Jesse Grund & family...Amy...

They can snipe all they want about bloggers and internet detectives, but we care. And we damn sure have done a better job at trying to get to the TRUTH of what happened.

I am furious right now. :furious:

It is rather amusing for all the bile they spill on us, the fact remains we are infinitely more dedicated to and respecting of Caylee than any of the major players in this case. It makes me cringe to hear Dominic Casey of all people trashing bloggers and accusing them of spreading "hate". Just unreal. Irony is off the charts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DownlowDelivery