2010.08.16 Brad Conway Resigns

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
After all the info that has come out, I'm betting Brad Conway is glad he got when he did. And I have to admit I have whole lot more respect for him for getting out when he realized what kind of situation he was in - it makes him far more ethical and responsible than the defense lawyers in this case. I used to think he was just an Anthony puppet, but I now think differently. Thank God he's not being used and abused by them anymore.

After all the info that has come out, I'm betting Brad Conway is glad he got when he did. And I have to admit I have whole lot more respect for him for getting out when he realized what kind of situation he was in - it makes him far more ethical and responsible than the defense lawyers in this case. I used to think he was just an Anthony puppet, but I now think differently. Thank God he's not being used and abused by them anymore.

I have mixed feelings, he has a bar investigation going on right now:

http://www.barbclark.org/counter_cl...lth_system_sunbelt_healthcare_corporation.pdf

Here is the docket notice from myorangeclerk.com, search civil cases

12/10/2010 Exhibits in Support of FILED GRIEVANCE FLORIDA BAR ASSOCIATION AGAINST BRAD CONWAY FOR NEGLIGENCE

Case SummaryCase No. 2009-CA-019445-O

Case Type: BC - Injunction
Date Filed: 06/18/2009
Judicial Officer: Lauten, Frederick J
Uniform Case Number: 482009CA019445A001OX

bold mine

Brad Conway imo is a sharp guy. I hear he once ran for Judge so seems he is not without ambition either. I will never believe he was used or abused by the Anthonys. :floorlaugh:

I think Bradley got out of this case for much the same reason he got into it.............SELF

Here's a little funky trip down memory lane.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oGQ1-otlD0[/ame]

12/10/2010 Exhibits in Support of FILED GRIEVANCE FLORIDA BAR ASSOCIATION AGAINST BRAD CONWAY FOR NEGLIGENCE

Case SummaryCase No. 2009-CA-019445-O

Case Type: BC - Injunction
Date Filed: 06/18/2009
Judicial Officer: Lauten, Frederick J
Uniform Case Number: 482009CA019445A001OX

Nums, do you have any ideas what this is about? Who brought this against BC? JMHO

Justice for Caylee

If he would have given us a few more "no comments" and a few less bold faced lies, I would have at least some respect for the lawyer, but alas.... He contributed to the freak show of a defense so no respect from me.

krisskross & cocopuff I agree with you completely. BC, IMO, was never used and abused by the Anthony's. He was unable to control them so instead he allowed them to run the show with he being their mouthpiece. He volunteered for the job and could have left at any time. Again, IMO, he left when the media blitz stopped.

Nums, do you have any ideas what this is about? Who brought this against BC? JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Not nums here, but I can quote from the accompanying file in the original post:

"She has terminated her attorney for breach of contract, as she was not notified of hearing/dates of hearings, and documents were signed by her attorney without her consent or permission."

Sounds like reason enough for me.

http://www.barbclark.org/counter_claim_petition_against_adventist_health_system_sunbelt_healthcare_corporation.pdf

Not nums here, but I can quote from the accompanying file in the original post:

"She has terminated her attorney for breach of contract, as she was not notified of hearing/dates of hearings, and documents were signed by her attorney without her consent or permission."

Sounds like reason enough for me.

http://www.barbclark.org/counter_cl...lth_system_sunbelt_healthcare_corporation.pdf
Well, isn't that interesting! Brad Conway always made me feel very uncomfortable for some reason. I always felt that his mousy demeanor didn't really match his motives. He did seem to be a perfect fit for the Anthonys though with his never ending mistruths and outrageous rewrites of history. The A family sure knows how to attract the shady characters.

HOLY GUACAMOLE...this is gonna be good. Baez authored the memo to MN from CA and GA without Brad's knowledge or consent. The As were, at that point, still his clients and JB went around that. JB is going to be in some very hot water when this is all over.

:yourock::gthanks::yourock::yourock:
You are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU. If you upload the audio let us know!

Working on uploading it... have to convert it to a Youtube friendly format first. Have a bunch of stuff going on this afternoon, so I may not get it up until tonite, but I will get it up. :)

Hmmm, didn't know about the bar complaint. But still, he could have stayed on and continued to be slimy with the defense lawyers. I don't love the guy or anything, I guess it just made me feel a little bit better, even if he did it for selfish reasons, that he got out of the big mess this case is. At least he was smart enough to see the writing on the wall and get as far away from this case as possible. And maybe he let himself be their mouthpiece and didn't control them, but I can't help but feel that Cindy at least felt she had power over him because he was in a wheelchair and couldn't get away from her, LOL.

I do want to read that LE interview transcript and see what he said.

Well, I think this clears up for me the 2 case numbers on the Tampering cases. One is LB and the other is......possibly, probably.....don't know if I can say it.....an {[unusual person] who happens to be on the defense team as a high sitting...attorney.

Looks like there were false representations, or how shall we say it, mistruths made in filings to the Court. Misconstrued truths, half truths. But of course, we all know per CA, this is not a crime. Ya wanna bet, Cindy?

JMHO....

Holy Guacamole is right!! Will Brad file a complaint to the Bar? Did Brad file one already? Baez is toast, right alongside ICA. This was some heavy deep carp. Thanks again MM! I do recall shortly after this last bit of evidence was released to the defense CM's TOTAL disgust even being near JB was so apparent. The guy's (JB) a fool.

I'm only on page 12 but this is getting JUICY.

:shocked2:

:thud:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meadams14