2010.08.16 Brad Conway Resigns

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Me thinks he might even be wishing for a chicken bone!

Dear InSessions,
Please cover any hearings of disbarring JB etc -- part of me wants to see this more than the trial. (Only a small part -- I want a full trial with answers for Caylee more than anything!)

:seeya: See ya JB!! (IMHO, etc! LOL)

Gee I wonder who will represent Baez?

I'm confused about this... why would it be ok and not a violation of atty/client privilege for BC to talk about the CA/GA letter to MN that JB went behind BC's back to get? And if for whatever reason, this revelation did not break ACP, what might the other revelations entail if they WOULD violate ACP?

Will we ever find out? Should this post be in the Lawyers' thread? Is everyone else as kerflunkeled as I am?

OK thats sort of an easy one. BC found out about that letter from MN, who forwarded him a copy. It was obviously involving communications between his clients and a third party. So there is no privilege.

Whereas some of JB's other requests and communications with the A's, BC only knows about because his clients directly told him. Which is privileged. It all has to do with the chain of how the information made its way back to BC. from his clients mouth in private, he can't talk about. From someone else or in public he can.

And love him or hate him, we do have to give BC credit that he always does seem to be very honest and meticulous about exactly where the line of privilege lies, and does not seek to overly abuse it.

When did Todd leave again????

How coincidental....

Todd announced his departure somewhere in the time frame of February 12 and 14 according to googled media reports....

Same timing as Baez spokesperson too....

As well as when SA filed for ex parte hearing with Judge Strickland WITHOUT defense present in regards to a "parallel investigation"...

Much going on that week....

We have two thread with hot and heavy discussion going on this same topic. Could we please use the new thread for the bombshell BC transcript discussions? I'm getting dizzy.

I totally agree. I am dizzy too.

Kent, I am getting offline now...FOR REAL this time. :angel:
Would you please figure out a way to keep this talk in context. I will help you move posts and/or merge when I get back. :blowkiss:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1q60M4QYGac[/ame]

Believe it or not.....there have been worse.

"I have never, ever held an attorney in contempt of court", the Judge told this drunk lawyer.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZF7_VHp95Ps[/ame]

This tangled web of b s reminds me soooo much of this case, it is Anthonyonics combined with Baezism, totally.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yV2qtvbIPFE[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2cuAA2NOt4[/ame]

I totally agree. I am dizzy too.

Kent, I am getting offline now...FOR REAL this time. :angel:
Would you please figure out a way to keep this talk in context. I will help you move posts and/or merge when I get back. :blowkiss:

:laughcry:

Gee I wonder who will represent Baez?

Todd Macaluso has been reactivated, but can JB afford to pay him? :maddening:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6013116&postcount=601"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Todd Macaluso-Casey's Newest Attorney UNDER Investigation UPDATED INFO[/ame]

If JB & co were going to get into trouble over all of this, wouldn't it have happened by now? We are getting these documents months after the fact.

I don't really know how fast the wheels of justice turn in these matters, but I have a terrible feeling that nothing is going to be done about this.

I just had another thought. I found it extremely odd that JB would request BC to get Casey's belongings and hand them over to him. Again I can see that this probably has something to do with removing evidence that JB and maybe the A's knew about and were trying to use Brad to do it.

Anyone else wonder why Brad didn't come right out and ask JB why he (JB) was so insistent on asking Brad to look for the docs at TES? Or why JB was so insistent on Brad talking to LB re the docs? Maybe Brad was just offering up what he was asked (this was a subpoena, right?) Also, why did Brad wait to be subpoenaed to offer up what he knew? Why didn't he file a bar complaint against JB for inappropriate legal behaviors that, by his own admission, were 'unusual' (i.e., he hadn't encountered in his 20 years of practicing law?) Am I missing something? TIA.

ETA: Also, why didn't Brad object in court when JB made the false statement about him?

Anyone else wonder why Brad didn't come right out and ask JB why he (JB) was so insistent on asking Brad to look for the docs at TES? Or why JB was so insistent on Brad talking to LB re the docs? Maybe Brad was just offering up what he was asked (this was a subpoena, right?) Also, why did Brad wait to be subpoenaed to offer up what he knew? Why didn't he file a bar complaint against JB for inappropriate legal behaviors that, by his own admission, were 'unusual' (i.e., he hadn't encountered in his 20 years of practicing law?) Am I missing something? TIA.

ETA: Also, why didn't Brad object in court when JB made the false statement about him?

He said at first he thought JB wanted him to do his work. I do agree that BC should have spoken up in court that day. The only explanation I can come up with for that is that he didn't want to upset C & G and figured he would deal with JB privately. Wasn't that around the same time MN called JB an idiot and some other things to CM? In these documents just released I noticed JB goes after MN furiously, downright nasty. A lot of things we have speculated about certainly are much clearer now.

He said at first he thought JB wanted him to do his work. I do agree that BC should have spoken up in court that day. The only explanation I can come up with for that is that he didn't want to upset C & G and figured he would deal with JB privately. Wasn't that around the same time MN called JB an idiot and some other things to CM? In these documents just released I noticed JB goes after MN furiously, downright nasty. A lot of things we have speculated about certainly are much clearer now.

Thanks, strach. Seems to me BC must've had some hunch he was being played. He didn't get as far as he has professionally by being naive. IMO.

Professional courtesy??????

If JB & co were going to get into trouble over all of this, wouldn't it have happened by now? We are getting these documents months after the fact.

I don't really know how fast the wheels of justice turn in these matters, but I have a terrible feeling that nothing is going to be done about this.

I was kinda hoping that R Hornsby would be online today, his opinion on this would be worth hearing.. :innocent:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
friesandchips
Back