2010.08.18 - Dede's ex-Boyfriend describes her

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After his revealing TMI letter, she MAY NEVER get another boyfriend again, even if she wants to. Gee, thanks ex boyfriend. Ruined her chances at romance, unless its with a weirdo....

Well I dunno, I think it may have affected HIS chances of getting another girlfriend... You know, an ad on the Craigslist: "Are you looking for a WM, about 40, GSOH, good at building planting boxes, works 15 hours a day but is broke, will dump you if you become unemployed, depressed or gain weight, and if you're in some trouble after the break up, will tell all your secrets for the Oregonian and show your letters on TV. Don't miss this chance! Let me be the first and last man in your life!"

So,is he the same James Wisert who writes articles in the Oregon Live?If you put his name on a search,he's got articles on there.

Well I dunno, I think it may have affected HIS chances of getting another girlfriend... You know, an ad on the Craigslist: "Are you looking for a WM, about 40, GSOH, good at building planting boxes, works 15 hours a day but is broke, will dump you if you become unemployed, depressed or gain weight, and if you're in some trouble after the break up, will tell all your secrets for the Oregonian and show your letters on TV. Don't miss this chance! Let me be the first and last man in your life!"

:floorlaugh: You said it so much better than I did. Love your concise way with words.

Another thing...why all the information about the fact that she is a "neat freak?" Over and over...carefully mailing the photo back...what does this have to do with Kyron? Or her relationship with Terri? Or anything? Is she too organized to have helped someone with a kidnapping?

I am not getting the purpose of this letter.

A hint that she might be OCD? OCD enough to carry out a nefarious plan and do it so well its not traceable, or solve-able? Just thinking out loud.

I'm not sure what to make of this letter. Wow :waitasec:

Crib Notes:

I discovered that at age 42, she never had a boyfriend.

She did tell me repeatedly that I was going to be the last man in her life and if it didn’t work out with us, that she would never pursue another man again, and I believed her.

I believe DeDe also....after reading his letter....he made me want to NEVER pursue a guy again. Heck, I might not even let them pursue me...

:sick:

I'm not sure what to make of this letter. Wow :waitasec:

Me either, but I have decided after reading about these folks, that the people in my life that I thought were a little strange...are really freakin' normal!!! :woohoo:

Does anybody else wish we could read a retort letter by DD to this man? I would truly love to see her put it back to him. I am not a fan of DD's (I agree with other posters about that smirk when she left the GJ), but he really deserves it for airing her dirty laundry to the whole world for absolutely no reason!

There's a missing 7 year old out there who has yet to be found. You got this creepy guy posting on forums, about Dede.

This Ex BF to me, seems like he's looking for his 15 minutes. He dated her for 10 months, out of that 10 months, the last 5 months he saw her a handful of times.

How can he possibly could come out and state He Knew Dede so good?

I think this guy is strange, being he's a child advocate, really makes me wonder why he's putting himself into this case.

IIRC - he does say his family is off limits, yet he's out there spewing a bunch of dribble and making a mockery of himself.

I do not find him, nor anything about him "funny".....

Because I think e wrote his own very complimentary craigslist review of the 'wonderful job' his business had done on someones fence, I wonder what his mindset is and why he wrote all the stuff he has written so far about DeDe as well as himself?
He wrote the ad to get more business, what did he write the DeDe Chronicles for?

For his fifteen minutes of fame?

Dede Chronicles contain a fair amount of self promotion as well.

Because I think e wrote his own very complimentary craigslist review of the 'wonderful job' his business had done on someones fence, I wonder what his mindset is and why he wrote all the stuff he has written so far about DeDe as well as himself?
He wrote the ad to get more business, what did he write the DeDe Chronicles for?

Yah, he probably did - like that 'wiki answers' stuff he "asked" and then "answered" about himself... eek!

just answered my own question, found out he is 41.

Makes me wonder how many girlfriends he had in his 41 years, besides DeDe?

I would like to see any of those old girlfriends write a letter about HIM.

His letter is full of contradictions.

I have a new thoery but no way can I post it. Unless you all want to say good bye to me.....

I think it is unusual that although the writing is so immature and disjointed and rambling, for the most part his spelling, grammar, and mechanics are pretty good. In my experience those things do not often go together.

JMO

A hint that she might be OCD? OCD enough to carry out a nefarious plan and do it so well its not traceable, or solve-able? Just thinking out loud.

I have never disagreed with anyone on this forum in the three years I've been a member, but I must do it now. And I do respect your opinion.

I suffer from OCD. Please let me tell you that murder,dirty deeds, planning something bad IS NOT a sign or symptom of OCD.

I don't know what to make of this guy but really for the most part most of us would think that someone we dated would not be able to kill a child. I mean really would you keep dating someone that you felt could harm/kill a child. Also, I am not sure based on what he wrote how close they really are considering he "dated" her for 10 months and only saw her about 5 times the last 5. Is that really a relationship?

I also wouldn't want my old boyfriends to be mouthing off about our past or vice versa. Each relationship is different. For example, I may date someone and think he is horrible but the next girl to date him may love everything about him. My mom always said "that's why Baskin Robbins has 31 flavors"!!! Sort of like one person's trash is another's treasure.

I also read his responses on another website and he really comes across as strange to me.

clean garages might go along with a single woman's new town home. Not much in the way of tools or machinery, exterior maintenance supplies, even lawnmower required...

portion-controlled home-cooked weekly menu of food in containers might go along with a strict diet regimen.

organization is a good thing, I think. :)

I don't think any of the above, points to OCD per se.

Gosh my mom is soooooo clean and neat and organized but ... that is just her way. She's also slow & careful, thoughtful and meticulous. We tease her, but what a comfortable clean, organized and welcoming home us 5 kids grew up in!

JHMO

My fondest wish is to be "clean, neat, and organized." Sigh.

And a note about OCD...it's not simply being clean and neat. OCD is, from what I understand, a way to create control over something. A person who has OCD may count things; having a certain number of X makes it so that Y won't occur. Or handwash; if I wash for three minutes, I will never get run over by a bus.

OCD is a very, very misunderstood disease. On one hand, we have people "wishing" they had it, so they could be clean and neat (like me wishing...). We have society saying be organized, be consistent, be focused and be disciplined. I have instructors at nursing school who tell us to be more OCD...and I always say, "no thanks...that's an illness I don't want to have."

I guess I'm saying that being a clean/neat freak does not have much to do with OCD...because the underlying reason for it is very different, as are the behaviors. A clean and neat person may just be methodical, and habitual, but if their habits are broken or something interrupts their "methodical-ness", their life can go on. An OCD person is a prisoner of their illness, and cannot function well (if at all) if they do not do their ritualistic behavior(s).

There is nothing wrong with being clean and neat. There is also nothing "wrong" with having OCD - it's an illness, and with proper treatment, people can live well. As a poster said upthread, I wish people understood mental illness better, but that's for a different thread, I suppose.

Best-
Herding Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members