2010.09.27 - Issues with JVM discussing bombshell developments in Haleigh Case

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea sounds pretty desperate to save Tommy. Why didn't she start this crusade months ago? Other than Geraldo, this is the first public pressure put on Ronald Cummings.

Chelsea sounds pretty desperate to save Tommy. Why didn't she start this crusade months ago? Other than Geraldo, this is the first public pressure put on Ronald Cummings.

It is indeed.

Chelsea did a good job telling her beliefs and describing Ron. She is convincing and I think she really believes this . Horrible loss of a little girl and further destruction of an already drowning family.

Levi never really had a chance to ask Chelsea any questions....I wish he had of...

Nothing about the van, the scratches, the movement of it, the phone calls... Chelsea put the heat on Ron. Rons pills, Misty sleeping when it happened.

:banghead: JVM actually thinks that Ron has an airtight alibi, wonder where she got that information?????????:waitasec: Although Levi shouldn't have interrupted so much, he's young and impatient and I can understand that since I was too at his age, he did however bring up a very valid point with Wendy about this case is not a "stranger abduction". Wendy needs to review the case prior to being a TH on the panel. LE ruled out "Stranger Abduction" a long time ago. IMO, Haleigh may have died from an OD of pills but I do not think that she voluntarily took them. I can't imagine one child getting into the stash and eating pills without the little brother insisting on having his share (like candy).

Wouldn't it be great if Levi could get Chelsea on his show; panel: Kim and Holly

Mike Brooks thinks they are all secrewed up!!!

Mike gave a very "canned" non-comittal answer. LOL, he is saving the bombshells for his own website. Of course they were all screwed up, that is how they function on a daily basis; that is what they call normal.

:banghead: JVM actually thinks that Ron has an airtight alibi, wonder where she got that information?????????:waitasec: Although Levi shouldn't have interrupted so much, he's young and impatient and I can understand that since I was too at his age, he did however bring up a very valid point with Wendy about this case is not a "stranger abduction". Wendy needs to review the case prior to being a TH on the panel. LE ruled out "Stranger Abduction" a long time ago. IMO, Haleigh may have died from an OD of pills but I do not think that she voluntarily took them. I can't imagine one child getting into the stash and eating pills without the little brother insisting on having his share (like candy).

BBM...
She may have been talking, theorizing with NG. I think the are both wrong. MOO

Wow! Chelsea actually named Ron as the "man in black" seen by Jr. taking Haleigh from her bed.

I'd like to know what time she thinks this happened since he was at werk all night?

Wendy has not given this case the attention that Levi has, and it was so obvious. She didn't have the information that Levi has, so she couldn't say anything other that what appears on the surface. Levi is much more knowledgable about Haleigh's case. It would have been good if Jane was able to have others on the panel with more insight to the case. IMO

You bring up a very good point...about the pills in his dresser.....

Do you know if the dresser was in the bedroom they all slept in???...If so...and Misty was sleeping..in the bed...RIGHT THERE...wouldn't she hear Haleigh open the dresser drawer...Could Haleigh even REACH the dresser drawer???....just a thought

I think the photos are distasteful, the ones that Chelsea shared. Ron and Misty and co..... all smiling on an outing. This should have been a very somber visit to NY, to discuss his missing daughter, on Mistys watch. And yet they are all cheesing. Its horrible to look at. What in the world does any one of them have to smile about? I dont get it. It definitely makes me just get a creepy feeling. Furthermore, Chelsea put out there that Ron didnt have anything to do with Jr, completely didnt have time for him. It breaks my heart, true or not. If it is true, she has a valid point about how an average person would cling to their little one in a time like that. I sure would.

I think the truth be known RC had used pills to babysit his kids numerous times...And I would bet my last dollar that MC was fully aware of this, so you have a small child who has a medical condition that may not let her body metabolize meds the way a normal child's body would, and then you give them meds that are in no way intended for a child, lets just say that RC instructed MC to go ahead and give the kids drug A, and then Jr goes to sleep no problem but Haleigh is still awake and being that MC was so tired from her all weekend party she went ahead and gave Haleigh some more or even a different drug and BAM it is enough to OD her little body, either Jr was also drugged that night and therefore could not tell the child psychologist what had happened in that house that night or as some has speculated Jr was not there at all that night....Had anyone came into that home screaming and threatening and running around setting up the house for a kidnapping there is no way another child would know what happened unless they to were also so drugged up they have no real memory of what went down...I would also really like to know what clothes of RC LE has in there possession from the day after this murder....And as I have always thought and said RC is up to his eyeballs in this crime, some want to know why MC would be so afraid of RC & his family, well TN use to work for the sheriffs office and is it just a coincidence that all of the Croslins have been arrested numerous times since Feb 09, and yes I know they broke the law and that is why they were arrested but I can tell you that when you have worked within LE you have considerable pull within LE, there sure have not been nearly as many Cummings arrests as Croslins and I personally do not believe it is because they have not broken the law...I pray that there really are new eyes looking at this case from all directions we may actually get somewhere if that is the case.

Gosh I wish it was as simple as Chelsea lays out.

But, Chelsea is still trying to put Joe in the game with body disposal (along with Tommy).

The problem with Chelsea's theory is that it's NOT the story Tommy told that caused the search for remains/evidence at the river...

I'm sorry Chelsea. IMO, Tommy has already nullified your version of the story with the "crazy Joe on a rampage) story. If Tommy & Joe were solely on body disposal duty, why in the world would Tommy cop accept a burden of guilt for more than body disposal for either himself or Joe?

I wonder if Chelsea is still talking by phone frequently to Misty?

Chelsea seemed on top of her game tonight though, so good for her. Also, she seemed completely convincing and sincere in her appeal to Misty to do the right thing.

Chelsea has been consistently anti-Ron with regard to her blindly in love/brainwashed little sister-in-law ... I'll give her points for her intuition there. Misty is a fool for Ron and her own worst enemy in that regard.

With Chelsea getting the tattoo that says Haleigh and a picture of an angel, I just feel that she has more than a "theory".

Sooo, they're really focusing on Jr.'s story, and that means that LE must be also. What about the squeaky shoes, being ALL in black, and the two black men visiting Misty then the bouncing couch. I take all in black to even mean a cap that covers the face, and even gloves. Not a change of clothes the day after Haleigh went missing.

You bring up a very good point...about the pills in his dresser.....

Do you know if the dresser was in the bedroom they all slept in???...If so...and Misty was sleeping..in the bed...RIGHT THERE...wouldn't she hear Haleigh open the dresser drawer...Could Haleigh even REACH the dresser drawer???....just a thought

Chelsea said that Ron kept his stash in his dresser drawer fully accessable to the children. I feel that the children pretty much did whatever they wanted without much supervision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aqfina2000