2010.10.29 Status Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wish they would get to something that matters..

I'm actually going to be very interested to hear her speak - she's had a truckload of experience so hopefully she's better than Mason or Baez. If so, we'll move further away from any appeals in the future.

Okay...Thought I could ACTUALLY listen today...Nope, I am already on my last nerve...Must be just the sound of his voice that sets me OFF.

I am gonna have to rely on all of you good folks to transcribe...THANKS to all of you, who are much stronger than I :)

anyone notice others are looking away bored

I hear: was, is, what, blah, blah... he is telling the court they have the power to address these issues. Didn't the judge tell him twice before he has no control over the jail rules?

He sure does sound determined to get get those records made private doesn't he? Actually sounds like a trial lawyer today, wonder if he'll be able to keep it up for the whole hearing?

LOL! If you add a beard like Mason's to her, she would look like Mason's brother! :innocent:

Umm - we want to stay really clear of the mods zapper - let's all be careful out here.....:innocent:

Now we get to hear a REAL attorney.

So basically, Casey is embarrassed by those tiny candy Skittles, but being half naked in thousands of pictures published on her Myspace account in sexual poses, which are open to the public, doesn't embarrass her a bit.

Got it! ;)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MADELINE123654
Back